• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors' Batman-Robin?

Batman-Robin

• Curry plays Batman. Durant plays Robin

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Durant plays Batman. Curry plays Robin

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time where I don't think that there will be a situation like this. It seems like Curry doesn't mind being passive so long as the team is winning, so if you wanna label him robin by default, then I guess...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant = Batman
Klay = Robin
Steph = BatGirl

:dhd:
Curry would be the ugliest Batgirl I ever saw - I remember the original batgirl and she was one hot looking girl and I was not that old either - lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense should continue to go through Curry though - He is the point guard and it's his job to set everyone up.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense should continue to go through Curry though - He is the point guard and it's his job to set everyone up.
Imagine KD preparing himself to receive the ball from Curry to hit a game winning 3,

but saw Curry jacking up the brick from half court line...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine KD preparing himself to receive the ball from Curry to hit a game winning 3,

but saw Curry jacking up the brick from half court line...
That's the beauty of the KD though - We both know you live and die by the three and the Warriors are 1-1 with small ball and three point shooting as their main offense. KD gives them an inside offense and an option. Now they can learn how to get the most of those options and play the game like it was designed to play. They deserve a lot credit for reinventing the game and getting to the finals two years in a row and they have a lot of work ahead of them. They will not get 73 wins, but by the time the playoffs come, they should be ready

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither. There ain't no Batman and Robin. This team is the motherfucking Avengers (GS fans should hope its pre Civil War though)
I was thinking the Justice League of America or the Fantastic Four, but yours works - lol

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever has the open shot will be batman. It will probably rotate from KD to Curry to Klay depending on how the defense plays them.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable. I think that had more to do with their friendship to be honest with you. KD and Curry aren't nearly as close as those 2 are so I doubt that will be on Durant's mind

I also don't think it matters as much because of their style of play. Wade and LeBron both need the ball in their hands to do what they do best. Curry and KD are both really good playing off the ball. There will be a learning curve, like with any major acquisition, but the styles mesh very well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was the leader, then why did he defer to D-Wade so much?

From 2000-01 until Shaq left, Kobe took more shots and handled the ball more than Shaq. By your logic, Shaq was the sidekick, yet everyone says it was Kobe.

Well we all know Shaq was Batman during the first title and I don't think there is any question. In the playoffs the next two seasons, the second title both had the same attempts basically but Shaq averaged more than Kobe. In the 3rd title Kobe took more shots and again Shaq averaged more. Shaq was the most dominant force in the league then. Lebron was Batman during their first title and the next one also, he was also the most dominate force in the league during the titles in Miami. Wade might have been the leader off the court in season one when they didn't win one, but Lebron after that something clicked and he became without a doubt Batman.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this last season Curry learned a lot but this is hard to say. Curry doesn't even seem like the leader in the huddle, that is Draymond. He is obviously the best player but now that comes into question, but then again KD wasn't much of a leader in OKC either. Idk only time will tell, it could be Batman 1a and Batman 1b lol

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is Batman for the first 3 quarters
Durant is Batman for the 4th quarter

Remember that Durant was 1-7 shooting with a couple of ugly turnovers in the 4th quarter when OKC had the chance to beat Ws in the series ... OKC had like a 7 point lead in the middle of the 4th quarter.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this last season Curry learned a lot but this is hard to say. Curry doesn't even seem like the leader in the huddle, that is Draymond. He is obviously the best player but now that comes into question, but then again KD wasn't much of a leader in OKC either. Idk only time will tell, it could be Batman 1a and Batman 1b lol

If Batman is the best player, that role gets split between Curry and Durant somewhere near 50 50. Neither are vocal leaders though, and that is okay. In fact, I think it helps the team dynamic. Draymond Green is the unquestioned leader of the team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we all know Shaq was Batman during the first title and I don't think there is any question. In the playoffs the next two seasons, the second title both had the same attempts basically but Shaq averaged more than Kobe. In the 3rd title Kobe took more shots and again Shaq averaged more. Shaq was the most dominant force in the league then. Lebron was Batman during their first title and the next one also, he was also the most dominate force in the league during the titles in Miami. Wade might have been the leader off the court in season one when they didn't win one, but Lebron after that something clicked and he became without a doubt Batman.

:lol: @ you trying to move the goalposts. I agree that in their first title together, Shaq was Batman. He averaged 9 more points per game than Kobe. In the next 2, he averaged 1 more point in the 2nd and 2 more points in the 3rd. Kobe handled the ball a lot more. There was no Batman in those 2 seasons.

Lebron became "Batman" in Miami for the remaining 3 seasons, but it was D-Wade in the first season together. Not because D-Wade was the better player, but because Lebron kept deferring to him.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting move here by Golden St. I think Kerr has stressed ball movement with this team and they do it well. Now it's a true jump shooting team in which i have doubts.. Questions I have:

Will KD pass the ball or take tough shots? Both of these can be contagious. If the splash bros feel like they are not getting the shots, how will they react?
Is Klay going to be happy with this move? Durant = 20 shots a game.
Defensively did you get better as a team? They definitely are not going to be very physical in the back court.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be like it is on OKC. Curry handles the ball and scores and KD scores off the ball.