• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors are winning the title

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You look to be a Giants fan. I'm sure you're no stranger to Tom Brady hatred.

He gets it harder than anyone. I'm assuming that you're used to defending Brady like you do with LeBron.

At least LeBron James earned his hatred. All Brady ever did was win and act classy.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You look to be a Giants fan. I'm sure you're no stranger to Tom Brady hatred.

He gets it harder than anyone. I'm assuming that you're used to defending Brady like you do with LeBron.

At least LeBron James earned his hatred. All Brady ever did was win and act classy.

LMAO

Yes, Im a Giants fan, so I have no reason to do anything but love Tom Brady

Especially when he's standing on the other sideline

And Brady was suspended for cheating

Lebron televised his "Decision"

We could argue forever who should be hated more

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

Yes, Im a Giants fan, so I have no reason to do anything but love Tom Brady

Especially when he's standing on the other sideline

And Brady was suspended for cheating

Lebron televised his "Decision"

We could argue forever who should be hated more

Oh, you're one of those who thinks Brady cheated his way to the best resume in NFL history.

Now that's funny.

How about the the 33-5 or so w/l record and two rings in 2 of the best performances in Super Bowl history since the "cheating" with the footballs? Immaterial?

I assure you, there are a lot more holes to pick in LeBron's resume than in Brady's.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you're one of those who thinks Brady cheated his way to the best resume in NFL history.

Now that's funny.

How about the the 33-5 or so w/l record and two rings in 2 of the best performances in Super Bowl history since the "cheating" with the footballs? Immaterial?

I assure you, there are a lot more holes to pick in LeBron's resume than in Brady's.

I could go on for hours listing Bradys' terrible postseason performances, many of them in wins

It would be a fun debate

And naaaah, I dont buy much into the cheating thing

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you care what Lakers fans anywhere think of him?

It's just interesting.

Why are you so sensitive when someone points out that an inordinate amount of tHoop's Lakers fans have obsessive hatred towards him?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just interesting.

Why are you so sensitive when someone points out that an inordinate amount of tHoop's Lakers fans have obsessive hatred towards him?

As I've said, not sensitive at all. Just calling old, tired, made up bullshit exactly what it is.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could go on for hours listing Bradys' terrible postseason performances, many of them in wins

It would be a fun debate

And naaaah, I dont buy much into the cheating thing

Terrible? You're either being really liberal about your use of the word terrible or you really aren't that familiar with LeBron's resume.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've said, not sensitive at all. Just calling old, tired, made up bullshit exactly what it is.

Well, there are at least a handful of people that I've seen have the same observation, so while it may be old and tired, I don't think it's nearly as much "made up bullshit" as you'd like it to be.

Also, from my perspective, you seem pretty rational on these threads. Except when it comes to the discussions about why there are so many Lakers fans on here that lose their shit over Lebron, where you do come across as sensitive.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I tag, mention or quote you for that post?

I'm sorry, trojan, you must have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit about you tagging, mentioning or quoting me for a post. I presume you won't make that mistake again.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there are at least a handful of people that I've seen have the same observation, so while it may be old and tired, I don't think it's nearly as much "made up bullshit" as you'd like it to be.

People repeating old, tired made up bullshit doesn't mean it's not old, tired made up bullshit.

Also, from my perspective, you seem pretty rational on these threads. Except when it comes to the discussions about why there are so many Lakers fans on here that lose their shit over Lebron where you do come across as sensitive.

Lakers fans don't lose their shit about Lebron. Many don't like him. As has been stated, fandom has nothing to do with it. Also, Lakers fans are some of the most active on this board and Lebron is the most discussed athlete on this board. Just because Lakers fans express their opinion about the most discussed player on the board, doesn't make them obsessed or have any irrational hate.

Some of the same posters that accuse Lakers fans of this have said the same and worse about Kobe, Steph and KD. Yet no one blames it on their fandom or talks about how obsessed they are.

As for coming across as sensitive...I'd say that those who feel the need to defend Lebron against any and all criticism, no matter how slight, would be the more sensitive.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, trojan, you must have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit about you tagging, mentioning or quoting me for a post. I presume you won't make that mistake again.

I don't give a shit whether or not you give a shit. You decided to respond to a post that had nothing to do with you as if it did.

Now who seems "sensitive"?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should all meet up and fistfight it out

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit whether or not you give a shit. You decided to respond to a post that had nothing to do with you as if it did.

Now who seems "sensitive"?

You. Totally you. I responded to a post of yours on a public forum. You want to have a private talk with someone, PM them.

You said that someone making an observation is proof that they're criticizing it. Talk about made up bullshit.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans don't lose their shit about Lebron.

No one said they do, Mr Sensitive. People, including myself, have observed that many of the folks who lose their shit over Lebron on tHoop are Lakers fans. Doesn't mean every Lakers fan does.