• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors are winning the title

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is complete horseshit. Polls have shown that Lebron is simultaneously the most popular and most hated player in the NBA. The most hated part should tell you that it's a hell of a lot more than Lakers fans who don't like the guy.

Yeah in the whole country but on the Hoop it does seem the Laker fans are REALLY into the hate

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Suck"?

Absolutely not, neither do Love or Irving

But i find it funny that if Lebron joins forces with any of them, or with Eric Snow and Delonte West

VWAAAALLA

In the Finals

Just like that

Amazing how that always seems to happen

Further. LeBron played 7 seasons with the Cavs before he went to Miami. He reached the NBA Finals a grand total of one time in those 7 years. In a famously weak Eastern Conference. And his team got trounced in 4 games in the Finals.

He wasn't "vwaaala, always in the Finals, just like that."

He was in the Finals a grand total of once. 1 time. In 7 years.

I'm guessing this thread is not the place for informed basketball opinions. What you are saying is at best ignorance/revisionist history, at worst it is straight out lying.

:L It's spelled Voila' ya darn tards. :dhd:

Now, carry on.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah in the whole country but on the Hoop it does seem the Laker fans are REALLY into the hate

Also complete horseshit. There are more active Lakers fans on here than pretty much any other team. I haven't seen a Lakers fan on here say that Lebron isn't the best player in the world and an all time great.

Here's a clue, if you don't like a player, but still acknowledge how great he is...it's not hate.

Lebron is the most discussed athlete in the world and on these boards. He is a topic of constant discussion. If a poster doesn't like him, they're going to post about it.

Lebron is also the most popular player in the league, but on tHoop is seems like a lot are really into sucking his dick.

Last edited:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also complete horseshit. There are more active Lakers fans on here than pretty much any other team. I haven't seen a Lakers fan on here say that Lebron isn't the best player in the world and an all time great.

Here's a clue, if you don't like a player, but still acknowledge how great he is...it's not hate.

Lebron is the most discussed athlete in the world and on these boards. He is a topic of constant discussion. If a poster doesn't like him, they're going to post about it.

Lebron is also the most popular player in the league. but on tHoop is seems like a lot are rally into sucking his dick.

This is what I mean, you are taking it so personally.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I mean, if anyone thinks Kobe is/was better than LeBron, wouldn't the only reason they could entertain that nonsense be blind homer Laker fan-ness?

Not necessarily. I've seen a couple of non-Lakers fans on here claim that Kobe is better. Or are they just closeted Lakers fans?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily. I've seen a couple of non-Lakers fans on here claim that Kobe is better. Or are they just closeted Lakers fans?

Closeted something, that's for sure.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I mean, you are taking it so personally.

I'm not taking anything personally. I'm calling old, tired, made up bullshit, exactly what it is...old tired made up bullshit.

You just don't like being called out for repeating old, tired made up bullshit.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not taking anything personally. I'm calling old, tired, made up bullshit, exactly what it is...old tired made up bullshit.

i've gotten to the point now of getting VERY tired of explaining it, but i've acknowledged he's a great basketball player, but i don't have to like him. something to do with this being a free country and all that old rot...

ALSO have said that ain't got a damn thing to do with my fanship. i think it's gotten to where it's so friggin' tiresome that some wanna slap on a label and say "oh, it's because he's a Lakers fan"...

stupid as fuck imo...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've gotten to the point now of getting VERY tired of explaining it, but i've acknowledged he's a great basketball player, but i don't have to like him. something to do with this being a free country and all that old rot...

ALSO have said that ain't got a damn thing to do with my fanship. i think it's gotten to where it's so friggin' tiresome that some wanna slap on a label and say "oh, it's because he's a Lakers fan"...

stupid as fuck imo...

Exactly. When Kobe was playing and people criticized him constantly, I don't remember any Lakers fans saying it was because of anyone's fandom, or calling anyone haters who acknowledged what a great player he was while still not liking him.

Apparently, with some on here, we are not only required to acknowledge that he's an all time great, but we apparently also have to agree that he just the most bestest, most dreamiest player who ever played,

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, I don't care one bit. One of us is cussing, and it ain't me.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I don't care one bit. One of us is cussing, and it ain't me.

You don't care, yet you bring it up and then cry that I'm taking it personally when you get called out for it.

And what the fuck does fucking cussing have to do with anything? People fucking cuss on here all of the fucking time.

FUCK!!

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't care, yet you bring it up and then cry that I'm taking it personally when you get called out for it.

And what the fuck does fucking cussing have to do with anything? People fucking cuss on here all of the fucking time.

FUCK!!

Let's see if you're a last word freak :heh:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Lakers fans on the Hoop have extreme hatred for the King James. I think it's mainly because they all support each other as if they were a gang. Factor in that the Mod is the Laker fan, supporters of James get muted, banned and poo poo'd and cursed at.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoked some Blue Dream and have a pretty good high going while listening to this:

How's that for the last word, ya freak?

I just joined you in that condition :suds: