• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors are winning the title

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is complete horseshit. Polls have shown that Lebron is simultaneously the most popular and most hated player in the NBA. The most hated part should tell you that it's a hell of a lot more than Lakers fans who don't like the guy.

I don't understand what is horseshit about it? I didn't make a general claim that Lakers fans in general hate Lebron more than other fans. I said that Lakers fans HERE seem to dislike him more.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at the end of the day, lebron would NOT have 7 straight finals appearances if he played in the West.

Are you going to disagree with that?

That's a hypothetical. If he played for the Spurs or Thunder or Grizzlies I would say that he would have gone to 7 straight.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a hypothetical. If he played for the Spurs or Thunder or Grizzlies I would say that he would have gone to 7 straight.

No it's common sense. You put lebron on a team like the Grizzlies and he'd have to play teams like the Clippers or Rockets before he even got close to the Spurs or Warriors. And you're saying he would beat the Spurs or Warriors year after year for seven straight? GTFOH!

When was the last time lebron faced a team like the Clippers or Rockets in the east?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also complete horseshit. There are more active Lakers fans on here than pretty much any other team. I haven't seen a Lakers fan on here say that Lebron isn't the best player in the world and an all time great.

This again? First off, there are people saying that he isn't. Second of all, that wasn't what I said.

Here's a clue, if you don't like a player, but still acknowledge how great he is...it's not hate.

THAT'S horseshit! I hate Tom Brady. I still concede he is probably the GOAT.

Lebron is the most discussed athlete in the world and on these boards. He is a topic of constant discussion. If a poster doesn't like him, they're going to post about it.

And no one is challenging that. I wasn't even criticizing Lakers fans for not liking him.

Lebron is also the most popular player in the league, but on tHoop is seems like a lot are really into sucking his dick.

You weren't one of the Lakers fans I was referring to but perhaps I was mistaken. The fact that you get so emotionally upset and engage in childish name calling simply because I said that a lot of Lakers fans here don't like him, suggests that you aren't quite as rational as I thought.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's common sense. You put lebron on a team like the Grizzlies and he'd have to play teams like the Clippers or Rockets before he even got close to the Spurs or Warriors. And you're saying he would beat the Spurs or Warriors year after year for seven straight? GTFOH!

When was the last time lebron faced a team like the Clippers or Rockets in the east?

Yes, I am saying exactly that. You put Lebron on a 45-50 team and they instantly become the best team in the league. That isn't some crazy bold claim.

Would he definitely have gone to 7 straight? Of course not.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which team is more dependent on the performance of 1 guy?
Hell, even the coach can't doing anything without his says so.

Right, The Cavs. This is not a good thing.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which team is more dependent on the performance of 1 guy?
Hell, even the coach can't doing anything without his says so.

Right, The Cavs. This is not a good thing.

Careful now, the nuthuggers will go nuts!

But yes I completely agree.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand what is horseshit about it? I didn't make a general claim that Lakers fans in general hate Lebron more than other fans. I said that Lakers fans HERE seem to dislike him more.

Why do you care what Lakers fans anywhere think of him?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This again? First off, there are people saying that he isn't. Second of all, that wasn't what I said.

Yes it is. And I haven't seen anyone on here claiming he isn't.

THAT'S horseshit! I hate Tom Brady. I still concede he is probably the GOAT.

I guess you don't grasp the difference between sports hate and hate then. How sad for you.

And no one is challenging that. I wasn't even criticizing Lakers fans for not liking him.

We both know that's not true.

You weren't one of the Lakers fans I was referring to but perhaps I was mistaken. The fact that you get so emotionally upset and engage in childish name calling simply because I said that a lot of Lakers fans here don't like him, suggests that you aren't quite as rational as I thought.

As I told the poster that this was directed to...calling old, tired, made up bullshit isn't getting emotional, it's calling old, tired, made up bullshit exactly what it is.

I guess you don't like getting called out for repeating it either.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't. I absolutely do not care. I said that when I made the observation.

Yet, it was important enough for you to bring it up and important enough for you to respond to a post that wasn't directed to you.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y
We both know that's not true.

Can you show a single post of mine where I criticized the Lakers' fans for not liking him? Just one.

As I told the poster that this was directed to...calling old, tired, made up bullshit isn't getting emotional, it's calling old, tired, made up bullshit exactly what it is.

I guess you don't like getting called out for repeating it either.

Going for the homophobic smears because someone advocates for a player IS getting emotional.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, it was important enough for you to bring it up and important enough for you to respond to a post that wasn't directed to you.

Post #260, skippy, was directed at me.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you show a single post of mine where I criticized the Lakers' fans for not liking him? Just one.

The criticism is implied in the fact that you even feel the need to bring it up. Especially since "you don't care. You absolutely don't and even said so in your post."

Going for the homophobic smears because someone advocates for a player IS getting emotional.

No it isn't. It's calling old, tired made up bullshit exactly what it is and using common language that's been used on here for years.

But, of course, you are now an expert on what is emotional and what isn't and also on how I feel.

Please let us all know when you've gotten over yourself.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Matt Dellavadova is your second best player, and I dont think im exagerrating there, you really shouldnt get to the Finals

But based off last season, no reason for me to think the Cavs arent going for 3 straight with a healthy roster in 2015

Irving played throughout the ecf

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also complete horseshit. There are more active Lakers fans on here than pretty much any other team. I haven't seen a Lakers fan on here say that Lebron isn't the best player in the world and an all time great.

Here's a clue, if you don't like a player, but still acknowledge how great he is...it's not hate.

Lebron is the most discussed athlete in the world and on these boards. He is a topic of constant discussion. If a poster doesn't like him, they're going to post about it.

Lebron is also the most popular player in the league, but on tHoop is seems like a lot are really into sucking his dick.

As a Patriots fan who has watched some of the most ridiculous bashing of Tom Brady. I understand that.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've gotten to the point now of getting VERY tired of explaining it, but i've acknowledged he's a great basketball player, but i don't have to like him. something to do with this being a free country and all that old rot...

ALSO have said that ain't got a damn thing to do with my fanship. i think it's gotten to where it's so friggin' tiresome that some wanna slap on a label and say "oh, it's because he's a Lakers fan"...

stupid as fuck imo...

I was accused of being a Lebron hater because I think he hasnt passed Kobe. Much less Jordan, Magic, Bird or a few other guys.