• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors are winning the title

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think trojanfan and I dislike each other. At least I don't dislike him. We just see this thing differently and I'm right and he's wrong.

^^^This^^^

Except for the "I'm right and he's wrong" part, since clearly...I'm right and he's wrong.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im in.......Ill bring my pajamas

I'll bring whiskey and sex flix. To your house.

I'm assuming those kids you referenced yesterday have a mother that is going to be lonely while you're watching the game.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep acting like people are talking about ALL Laker fans. I haven't seen anyone do that. We are talking about Laker fans on this board.

Right. All of the Lakers fans on this board. It's old, tired, made up bullshit.

I don't think there is any blame to give anyone. Just odd that it the dislike is so overwhelming.

What overwhelming dislike? So Lakers fans, like many, many non-Lakers fans, don't like Lebron. How is that overwhelming? We're not talking about "blind hate." Lakers fans don't like him for the same reasons that non-Lakers fans don't like him. He is the most discussed player on these boards and Lakers fans are some of the most active on here.

Are Lakers fans supposed to not express their opinions or change them just so Cavs fans and Lebroniacs don't get their feelings hurt?

Here's a thought. How about Lakers fans and everyone else posts what they want about him and you move on since you keep saying you don't care, but are now on your 2nd day of posting about something you don't care about?

Who's doing that? I haven't seen anyone do that.

Then you should probably read more.

There are plenty of things to criticize Lebron about.

Hater. You must be a Lakers fan. Welcome to the bandwagon!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bring whiskey and sex flix. To your house.

I'm assuming those kids you referenced yesterday have a mother that is going to be lonely while you're watching the game.

Just bring your wallet too, cause at the most unexpected time, while youre lounging on the couch in your boxers, you just may hear a strange, random "Lets Go Shopping"

confused-man-sitting-couch-young-person-casual-clothes-sofa-home-thinking-something-57700436.jpg

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. All of the Lakers fans on this board. It's old, tired, made up bullshit.

No one said all. I certainly didn't. This thread was stared by a Lakers fan saying "Fuck the Cavs" And then some other Laker fans jumped on.

What overwhelming dislike? So Lakers fans, like many, many non-Lakers fans, don't like Lebron. How is that overwhelming? We're not talking about "blind hate." Lakers fans don't like him for the same reasons that non-Lakers fans don't like him. He is the most discussed player on these boards and Lakers fans are some of the most active on here.

Of the Lakers fans I have seen here, the only one that is not an overt Lebron hater is you.

Are Lakers fans supposed to not express their opinions or change them just so Cavs fans and Lebroniacs don't get their feelings hurt?

I got no problem with anyone hating Lebron. I've said as much many times. I find it curious, that's all.
Here's a thought. How about Lakers fans and everyone else posts what they want about him and you move on since you keep saying you don't care, but are now on your 2nd day of posting about something you don't care about?

I did move on. You choose to respond to my comments a day later and call them horseshit.

Hater. You must be a Lakers fan. Welcome to the bandwagon!!

Interesting logic.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said all. I certainly didn't. This thread was stared by a Lakers fan saying "Fuck the Cavs" And then some other Laker fans jumped on.

You said "Lakers fans on this board." You didn't say some of the Lakers fans, you didn't say a few of the Lakers fans or a couple of the Lakers fans. You said Lakers fans on this board. How is that to be taken other than all of the Lakers fans on this board?

Of the Lakers fans I have seen here, the only one that is not an overt Lebron hater is you.

Really? Because most of the Lakers fans on here dislike him for the same reasons I do and say many of the same things about him (both positive and negative) that I do.

I only know of one Lakers fans that wouldn't want him on the team and one who still thinks Kobe was better. And even those 2 acknowledge that he is the best in the game and an all time great.

I got no problem with anyone hating Lebron. I've said as much many times. I find it curious, that's all.

Yet, you also say you don't care, but feel the need to question it and debate it for 2 days.

I did move on. You choose to respond to my comments a day later and call them horseshit.

I responded a day later because I wasn't online when you posted your comments that I responded to.

Interesting logic.

Seems to be the logic used by a few on these boards.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You win. You have successfully defended the honor Laker fans across the globe.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy way to sum up the night:

Lebron's trademark play of the night was a contested tomahawk dunk over Jevale. Meanwhile, Durant repeatedly had open dunks, including a coast-to-coaster.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy way to sum up the night:

Lebron's trademark play of the night was a contested tomahawk dunk over Jevale. Meanwhile, Durant repeatedly had open dunks, including a coast-to-coaster.

So much for him being an "elite defender"

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for him being an "elite defender"

Lebron is still an elite defender. He's just not a 48 minute elite defender anymore. He reminds me of Kobe at about the same age. You could still use him to lock guys down at key moments, but not all game long.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is still an elite defender. He's just not a 48 minute elite defender anymore. He reminds me of Kobe at about the same age. You could still use him to lock guys down at key moments, but not all game long.

To be honest, lebron has never been an elite defender. He's been very good but his name would never be mentioned when naming the best defenders of all time.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, lebron has never been an elite defender. He's been very good but his name would never be mentioned when naming the best defenders of all time.

Gotta disagree here. He may not necessarily be the defender that MJ was or maybe even Kobe, but he's damn close and unlike MJ and Kobe, he could actually defend all 5 positions.