• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors are winning the title

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans don't lose their shit about Lebron. Many don't like him. As has been stated, fandom has nothing to do with it. Also, Lakers fans are some of the most active on this board and Lebron is the most discussed athlete on this board. Just because Lakers fans express their opinion about the most discussed player on the board, doesn't make them obsessed or have any irrational hate.

You keep acting like people are talking about ALL Laker fans. I haven't seen anyone do that. We are talking about Laker fans on this board.

Some of the same posters that accuse Lakers fans of this have said the same and worse about Kobe, Steph and KD. Yet no one blames it on their fandom or talks about how obsessed they are.

I don't think there is any blame to give anyone. Just odd that it the dislike is so overwhelming.

As for coming across as sensitive...I'd say that those who feel the need to defend Lebron against any and all criticism, no matter how slight, would be the more sensitive.

Who's doing that? I haven't seen anyone do that.

There are plenty of things to criticize Lebron about.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for coming across as sensitive...I'd say that those who feel the need to defend Lebron against any and all criticism, no matter how slight, would be the more sensitive.

I wouldn't argue with that at all. I don't seem to see it all that often, though.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conversely, repeating that something is made up bullshit doesn't make it so.

Except that I've been posting in this forum and on the cbs boards (where the accusation originated) to know that it's made up bullshit.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that I've been posting in this forum and on the cbs boards (where the accusation originated) to know that it's made up bullshit.

So, the take away from your post is that it isn't just tHoop Lakers fans, it was CBS Lakers fans too, and that you were just as sensitive when it was observed back then as you are now.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You. Totally you. I responded to a post of yours on a public forum. You want to have a private talk with someone, PM them.

Yet, you responded as if I were talking to you. That, by definition makes you sensitive. So muscle up Alice and quit being so sensitive.

You said that someone making an observation is proof that they're criticizing it. Talk about made up bullshit.

No, I didn't. I said the criticism was implied based on how it was presented. I never said it was proof of anything. So yeah, you not only repeated made up bullshit, you made up some of your own to go along with it.

All because you were sensitive enough to respond to a post that wasn't directed at you as if it were.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said they do, Mr Sensitive. People, including myself, have observed that many of the folks who lose their shit over Lebron on tHoop are Lakers fans. Doesn't mean every Lakers fan does.

Really?

there are so many Lakers fans on here that lose their shit over Lebron,

Where are these "so many Lakers fans" that are losing their shit over Lebron?

Or do you think that anyone who criticizes Lebron is losing their shit

I wouldn't argue with that at all. I don't seem to see it all that often, though.

Then you should read more, because virtually every criticism of Lebron on here gets defended.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys watching the game together tonight?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the take away from your post is that it isn't just tHoop Lakers fans, it was CBS Lakers fans too, and that you were just as sensitive when it was observed back then as you are now.

Not exactly. Back when Lebron vs. Kobe was a legit discussion, Heat fans started saying it because they didn't have an answer for Lebron having 0 rings and Kobe having 5.

Once Lebron got his first ring, most Lakers fans acknowledged that Lebron had surpassed him. Some of the "Kobe Kids" still refused to acknowledge it, but once he got the repeat, even they shut up.

The vast majority of Lakers fans don't like Lebron because of how he left both times (not to be confused with not liking him for leaving) and the stupid shit he's done and said over the years. This is no different than the majority of the non-Lakers fans who don't like him.

Most Lakers fans acknowledge that he is the best in the game and an all-time great. Just like the majority of non-Lakers fans that don't like him.

Most Lakers fans would welcome him to the team (I only know of one who wouldn't) where he would be looked at like many of us did Kobe. Don't really like him, but glad he was on the team and appreciate all of the winning. Just like the majority of non-Lakers fans who don't like him.

The majority of the Lakers fans on here came over from cbs.