• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors are winning the title

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in 3 of those years, he beat the best team in the powerful West, and if Love and Irving dont go down, it would have obviously been 4

And not for nothing, he is gonna be in the finals for the next 3 or 4 years minimum

Stop sidetracking! What does that have to do with the piss-weak opposition he faced in the east?

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct...Thats my bad, but again, you nitpicking at that doesnt change the overall point

The Bulls were a shot away from the ECF without Jordan

Lebrons' Cavs were the worst team in the league once Lebron left the building

If that doesnt speak to their supporting casts, nothing does

Those Cavs teams were not championship contenders, either.

The Bulls were champions with Jordan before he left to play baseball. 3 time champions.

LeBron's Cavs lost in 6 games in the EC semi finals before he left to go to Miami.

They weren't 3 time champions. They were eliminated in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop sidetracking! What does that have to do with the piss-weak opposition he faced in the east?

It means that at least 3 of those times, the competition in the East doesnt mean shit, if he's beating the best team in the West......Capische?

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep dancing around the real point, youre a master at that

"Delonte West wasnt on the roster, so the roster must have been great"

"The Bulls only were a shot away from the ECF and not the Finals, so your point must be shit"

The overall point I'm making is that you obviously weren't paying attention during the times these games were played. Because you are constantly getting your facts wrong.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Cavs teams were not championship contenders, either.

The Bulls were champions with Jordan before he left to play baseball. 3 time champions.

LeBron's Cavs lost in 6 games in the EC semi finals before he left to go to Miami.

They weren't 3 time champions. They were eliminated in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Thanks, that was my point...Lebron was carrying around a shitty roster..........Jordan was playing on a roster that was pretty damn good without him

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iverson was awesome

And if he made 7 straight NBA finals and won 3 rings while now playing the best ball of his career, I'd be defending him

Man I don't know, but Iverson was probably my favorite player of all time, this guy had street heart, and played with such passion, and excitement. Every night I would check to see who the Sixers were playing so I can try my best too watch him.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The overall point I'm making is that you obviously weren't paying attention during the times these games were played. Because you are constantly getting your facts wrong.

And my point is, the facts and players being wrong cause I smoke a lotta weed, dont use Google during every debate, doesnt at all change the point im making

Cavs roster was awful whether Delonte West was on it or not

Bulls were pretty damn good without Jordan, Cavs were pretty damn awful without Lebron

Focus on that

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep dancing around the real point, youre a master at that

"Delonte West wasnt on the roster, so the roster must have been great"

"The Bulls only were a shot away from the ECF and not the Finals, so your point must be shit"

When were the Bulls ever one shot away from the ECF? Are you referring to game 5 of that series?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I don't know, but Iverson was probably my favorite player of all time, this guy had street heart, and played with such passion, and excitement. Every night I would check to see who the Sixers were playing so I can try my best too watch him.

Loved him, would never knock him, and I agree that one particular season was very much Lebron-like......He carried that team

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means that at least 3 of those times, the competition in the East doesnt mean shit, if he's beating the best team in the West......Capische?

We're talking about his finals appearances not his title wins.

Once again, 7 straight finals appearances don't mean shit when you blow by shitty teams to reach the finals.

Is that really so hard for you to understand?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When were the Bulls ever one shot away from the ECF? Are you referring to game 5 of that series?

93-94 went 7 games and Kukoc missed a J to win the game with Pippen on the bench pouting over something i forget

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, that was my point...Lebron was carrying around a shitty roster..........Jordan was playing on a roster that was pretty damn good without him

Ok, and?

He dragged a shitty team to the playoffs and got bounced every year. A team that would have been shit without him.

How is that any different from Garnett in Minnesota? Howard in Orlando? Barkley in Philly? Dirk in Dallas? Or any number of other instances.

LeBron left Miami and the Heat didn't have the worst record in the East. They made the post-season and represented themselves well. Take LeBron off this Cavs team and you think they couldn't hold their own with Boston, Toronto or Washington?

So, what is your point?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're talking about his finals appearances not his title wins.

Once again, 7 straight finals appearances don't mean shit when you blow by shitty teams to reach the finals.

Is that really so hard for you to understand?

And if he played in the West, hed run into the Spurs and GS, and Dallas in that one year

Lets please not act as if this is a top to bottom conference, he would be annihilating 99% of it, and doing battle with the same teams he would be doing battle with in the Finals

Cleveland wasnt struggling with anyone in the West this particular season, besides of course GS, and Maybe, maybe SA, but not after leonard went down...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
93-94 went 7 games and Kukoc missed a J to win the game with Pippen on the bench pouting over something i forget

In game 7 the Knicks won by double digits. In fact, they were up by at least 3 points the entire fourth quarter so I don't know how a Kukoc jumper from the foul line would have made any difference.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And my point is, the facts and players being wrong cause I smoke a lotta weed, dont use Google during every debate, doesnt at all change the point im making

Cavs roster was awful whether Delonte West was on it or not

Bulls were pretty damn good without Jordan, Cavs were pretty damn awful without Lebron

Focus on that

Bulls won 3 titles with Jordan. Cavs made one Finals with LeBron.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he played in the West, hed run into the Spurs and GS, and Dallas in that one year

Lets please not act as if this is a top to bottom conference, he would be annihilating 99% of it, and doing battle with the same teams he would be doing battle with in the Finals

Cleveland wasnt struggling with anyone in the West this particular season, besides of course GS, and Maybe, maybe SA, but not after leonard went down...

So would he have 7 straight finals appearances, if he had to face SA and GS in the West?

No

Thanks for playing.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleveland would have dropped 2 games to a Celtics team without Isaiah Thomas if Kyrie Irving didn't play absolutely out of his mind in game 4.

Pump the brakes with them walking through the West unchallenged. Pump them hard.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So would he have 7 straight finals appearances, if he had to face SA and GS in the West?

No

Thanks for playing.

Maybe not SA, but why not GS?

If Love and Irving dont go down, he would have just dismissed them 2 straight seasons

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dirt, Kukoc his the game winner in the game Pippen refused to go into.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland would have dropped 2 games to a Celtics team without Isaiah Thomas if Kyrie Irving didn't play absolutely out of his mind in game 4.

Pump the brakes with them walking through the West unchallenged. Pump them hard.

Oh Jesus, the Celtics lost by a combined 90 points on their home floor, they literally did not lead for one second, not ONE second on their home floor in that series

Gimme a break

Houston had huge success in the West this season......A team that doesnt play defense was a huge success in the West....Lebron would guard Harden, the Cavs would score 140 every game against that team

Lets not go blowing the West that hard