• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warren Sapp's "analysis" on Saints/Seahawks

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I understand that Seattle is the rightful favorite, but wow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_b7zEozOAE#t=604

Starts at 9:45- "The Saints don't have a snowballs chance"

He even goes on to insinuate that Sean Payton WATCHED the 49ers come into the dome for a week during the SB, and he tried to steal the toughness of that team and tried to emulate it on the Saints so that they could be as tough a team as San Francisco...I mean did he forget that Payton was SUSPENDED last year?!?

After picking Philly last week, he basically went on to say that our victory vs Philly wasn't as impressive because Philly isn't what Seattle is. I understand that Philly isn't Seattle, but just last week, pretty much everyone including Sapp was saying that we had no chance.
This is not on the Youtube clip, but he also said that the Saints might as well not even get on the plane.

I mean why even play the game? Just put Seattle through to the NFCCG. These "analysts" man...

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Sapp is an idiot. People were saying the same thing about the Seahawks the last time these teams met in the postseason. Only logical explanation is that he's trying to jinx the Hawks. That bastard.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp is a moron. Seriously people, stop watching and listening to him.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
many of the ex-players have been 'taught' in broadcasting to make extraordinary comments and have outlandish opinions to keep people interested in them.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same reason movie reviewers make more hay by trashing flims than they do lauding them.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He got his gold jacket for what he did on the field, but when he opens his mouth he exposes his average at best mentality. His personal conduct and behavior are an embarrassment, the only self-control or discipline he has ever displayed occurred on the field of play, other than that he is a basic life support system for his big mouth.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp also said that the Chiefs had no chance against Indy. I still believe that the only reason they lost is because of all those injuries during the game.

If Sapp had half a brain he wouldn't have squandered millions of dollars in a few short years.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue as to why they hired that moron in the first place...

If you recall him saying The Steelers defense was too old and slow last year... That defensive unit finished 1st in the league. His words may have had a little more merit if he had said them this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I trust the judgement of a man that was so far behind on his child support he actually asked to reduce the payments, after making 82M in his NFL career.

And had 6 children with 5 different women. (Never heard of a condum?)

And had to file bankruptcy.

And somehow 'lost' both is national championship ring and his SB ring before they could be auctioned off to repay his debts.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp knows way no football than most of us here, but I think most of us here could do his job better than he does...HOF player no doubt, but not everyone is cut out for TV work.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warren Sapp proves the fact that sports opinions are 100% meaningless and worthless. His opinion is worth the exact same as yours or mine: nothing!

I kind of like Rich Eisen and I definitely like Brad Nessler but in general, I find the NFL Network personalities to be disappointing or, in the case of Mayock, well below average. They can do much better.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched about 10 minutes of the pregame on NFLN both Saturday and Sunday. Each day was either Kurt Warner or one of the other guys giving their thoughts/opinions on whatever subject and they would cut away to a shot of Sapp who every single time was laughing and nodding. This went on for 10 minutes each time. He sits on the end of that table with Irvin and its just brutal to even comprehend what is going on between those two.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp is a nutcase,like that crazy bugged out look he gives the camera and what he is good at is jive talking with the rest doing ad lib nonsense.
He is the defense perspective guy like Long,the tech guys throw up some plays with graphics and he spouts off this or that big name and he really can't miss,he is a showman if you will.

Irvin and the rest make some good points and sometimes i think Warner want's to walk off the set.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched about 10 minutes of the pregame on NFLN both Saturday and Sunday. Each day was either Kurt Warner or one of the other guys giving their thoughts/opinions on whatever subject and they would cut away to a shot of Sapp who every single time was laughing and nodding. This went on for 10 minutes each time. He sits on the end of that table with Irvin and its just brutal to even comprehend what is going on between those two.
I watch the show but have always ingnored it when Sapp comments. I had hoped he would have been off of the show by now. Maybe he will be gone for the next season.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp is a nutcase,like that crazy bugged out look he gives the camera and what he is good at is jive talking with the rest doing ad lib nonsense.
He is the defense perspective guy like Long,the tech guys throw up some plays with graphics and he spouts off this or that big name and he really can't miss,he is a showman if you will.

Irvin and the rest make some good points and sometimes i think Warner want's to walk off the set.

Warner and faulk make the show........Irvin and sapp make me wanna hurl...

hashtag?......Why does irvin call himself that?

I`m always left befuddles on why NFLN keeps those two.