• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wanted

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Third time this season Lou has made a minor move.

Surprised that Pesonen and not Sestito is being returned to the minors.

Maybe PDB wants to keep Henrique with Kovy & Loktionov and also keep Carter on Gio's wing. If so he needs a 4th line center (sestito). Agree I thought Pessonen played really well in the Carolina game. I'm sure we'll see him again

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds good to me. I remember this guy when he played for Montreal.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's assume no more moves are made and guys get healthy, our lineup would probably look something like this going into the playoffs:

Henrique-Loktionov-Kovalchuk
Elias-Zajac-Clarkson
Ponikorasky-Zubrus-D’Agostini
Carter-Gionta-Bernier

I would love to get another top 6 guy, but that's not a bad lineup at all.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
still missing that go to scoring touch. i like the pickup too but i really dont like clarkson on the 2nd line.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still missing that go to scoring touch. i like the pickup too but i really dont like clarkson on the 2nd line.

I was thinking the same thing. If we could get a top 6 guy to bump Clarkson to the 3rd I actually really like that lineup. I would imagine Poni would be the odd man out.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me Clarkson loses all his scoring value if you take him off the Elias/Zajac line.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me Clarkson loses all his scoring value if you take him off the Elias/Zajac line.

Hmm, I'll disagree to an extent. It's not like most of his goals come off of great feeds or that Zajac and Elias are setting him up for one timers. His goals are usually off deflections or getting to the dirty areas. I think he can still be productive on a line with Zubrus and either Poni or the new guy. It's not like he'd be playing with Cam and Barch.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, I'll disagree to an extent. It's not like most of his goals come off of great feeds or that Zajac and Elias are setting him up for one timers. His goals are usually off deflections or getting to the dirty areas. I think he can still be productive on a line with Zubrus and either Poni or the new guy. It's not like he'd be playing with Cam and Barch.

That is def true..but I feel that he seems to get those bounces when playing with players with more offensive tools.

If ya put him on a line with Zubrus and Poni its clear who's gonna get the most attention in the offensive zone. Plus with that type of line you'll get 3 guys who like to spend most of their time around the net looking for loose junk. Whereas Elias and Zajac can atleast play away from the net to try and set up some of those deflections for him.

Either way I just want the guy to get a little more consistent with his scoring. Only so many times you can be in the right place at the right time for a deflection.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
with the 2nd line you shouldnt be relying on a grinder to score you goals. you should have skilled players scoring them.

a grinder isnt going to score pretty goals...like someone said he gets in front for rebounds or tips. just get the puck to the net and try and bang it in. no skill needed. hes built for the 3rd line

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yikes there isn't much on that page. if the flames get anything more then a 2nd or 3rd rounder for iginla then they luck out big time. its just a rental.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
NHL trade rumors: Bruins interested in Martin St. Louis, Jaromir Jagr - SBNation.com

* In a bit of a surprising twist, Dreger states the Anaheim Ducks potentially are willing to trade Bobby Ryan to the Philadelphia Flyers for Sean Couturier. Ryan has been connected to Philadelphia for quite sometime, especially considering his close family ties to the organization. Dreger states Anaheim is looking for a center, the two sides have been talking and that something might get done this offseason.

of course why not! seems the rich always get richer. fuck they want a center give them zajac

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Bobby Ryan turns into a top tier defenseman he's not what the Flyers need. BTW have you looked at the standings lately? The rich get richer? Really?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
everyone has an off year look at us with maclean. i think getting rid of lav will do wonders. have pronger "retire" that frees up tons of cap space. bring in a d man or 2.

ryan doesnt solve their defensive problem but it helps offense.

ryan > coutiourer

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone has an off year look at us with maclean. i think getting rid of lav will do wonders. have pronger "retire" that frees up tons of cap space. bring in a d man or 2.

ryan doesnt solve their defensive problem but it helps offense.

ryan > coutiourer

No way in hell its straight up for Coutorier. That would be absolutely retarded and their GM should be run out of town if he does that. A 4th liner who can't score for Ryan, great move

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well who knows. they probably know they cant sign him (ryan) and they can get more value since he has some years left on his contract.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D'agostini can't be it, I'm tellin you this deal for another scorer needs to happen before the 1st or we aint gonna make it. No Kovy til around my birthday (17th) Poni's hurt, Tallinder's hurt, Now Gio and Bryce are hurt! When in the hell is Zubrus coming back? This team is running out of time IMO some kind of shake-up needs to happen and it needs to happen NOW

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarome Iginla scratched from tonight's game.