• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Walters out w/concussion

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walters won't play on Sunday due to a concussion, so Baldwin and Richardson will be taking over kick and punt return duties. I know at least a few people here are happy about this.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we'll get a chance to see how others do, as long as they don't turn over the ball, it couldn't hurt.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Richardson did it a couple times in college and Baldwin has obviously done it some here, so we'll see how it goes. I expect special teams, in general, to be much better than the disaster it was last week. We get even average special teams play in that game and I think we win it. On a positive injury note, it looks like we'll at least be getting Simon and Willson back on Sunday and hopefully the guys that have begun practicing again but still aren't healthy enough to play this week will be ready to go next week. Turbin will get the start at fullback again Sunday, which isn't ideal, but at least he got to practice a few times at that spot this week and should have a better idea of what to expect. We're gonna need him to have a good game if we're gonna get a running game going that doesn't force Wilson to be the leading rusher again.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walters won't play on Sunday due to a concussion, so Baldwin and Richardson will be taking over kick and punt return duties. I know at least a few people here are happy about this.

I'd rather see Lockette back there, it isn't like he's getting targetted on the O right now, so use him instead of players getting offensive looks.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turbin at FB does add another big weapon to the field when Lynch is out there though. I think everyone would agree that his receiving skills are top notch and the best out of all the RB. Having him out there the same time as Lynch can create some good opportunities for passes to the FB in the flat after Drawing the LB up with a play action to Lynch.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Richardson looked great as a returner. Quite frankly, I'm having a hard time seeing a need for Walters at this point.