• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wade: Lebron will never pass MJ

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: :pound: Lebron can equal MJ :pound: :pound:

Do you come up with this shit all by yourself? Or does someone write it for you? Cause it's truly funny.

you COULDN'T have seen Shane on this matter and NOT expect him to:dhd: ride LeClown's dick. surely you saw that coming..

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan is the clear GOAT. You don't have to convince me of that.

And, no, I'm not comparing the Pistons. It doesn't matter how good you think the Bad Boy Pistons were or how bad you think Chauncey's Pistons were... its still silly to put Jordan's repeated early playoff exits in the positive column while putting LeBron's 2007 Finals loss in the negative column.

Unless once you surpass the Bad Boys and the physical beatdowns they gave you.. And then once you get to the finals and have two 3-peats with zero losses. The Bad Boys were good enough to go to 3 consecutive NBA Finals in the 80's and won back-to-back titles taking the title from the Lakers - we don't have to go into the 80's Lakers. Different eras man, but if you don't think all those beatdowns by the Pistons didn't help create the GOAT I don't know what else to tell you. Those losses taught a young MJ alot + add in the fact that MJ had Dean Smith for 3 years if we are talking about MJ when he was young.

Pretty sure that Lebron didn't coming into the league facing teams like the mid-80's Lakers or Celtics and the late 80's Pistons.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a great talent in the era of the super team. I can't imagine Magic, Jordan, The Mailman and The Admiral all chatting at the Olympics to go to Miami and still not run off 3 in a row.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you COULDN'T have seen Shane on this matter and NOT expect him to:dhd: ride LeClown's dick. surely you saw that coming..

Heard he's the President of the Clown Lives Matter chapter of the Lebron fan club.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone puts those losing seasons against the Pistons in a "positive" column. I think it's more of a testament that MJ stayed with the Bulls despite losing so many times and worked through adversity to become a winner. In comparison- LBJ did the exact opposite.

Chicken dinner

bock bock!

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you come up with this shit all by yourself? Or does someone write it for you? Cause it's truly funny.

To be fair, that's actually what Wade said.

I know everyone here wants to focus on the part of the quote where Wade said its "not possible". But the very next words out of Wade's mouth were "The only thing you can do is tie it".

Wade was talking much more about Jordan than LeBron. He certainly wasn't citing LeBron's failures in the Finals as the reason that MJ is unpassable... like most on here do. It sounds to me like he believes no one can pass MJ.

Here's the full quote...

"Not its not possible. Its not possible. The only thing you can do is tie it. There's no 19th hole. I think last year -- not only in my eyes, but in a lot of people's eyes -- really put him ... he's on the 15th hole right now, and he's on his way, for sure. You can't go past it. How can you? That's as great as it gets, man. The only thing you can do, like I said, is be A-1, A-B. There's no way higher."

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Haha. That's what you're going with?

No, thats not what "I'm gonig with". It was just one relevant comment. Did you miss all of my other comments on this thread?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wade said it. You should have read what Wade said lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

That definitely contributes to his legacy but it is not the ONLY factor that makes him GOAT. The eye test makes him GOAT and I think if you watch Lebron he is the greatest since MJ, but now you have to account for everything with that legacy. That's why there are 5 or 6 players ahead of Lebron, maybe less. It's a factor. Like we have talked about many times Lebron willed his team to the Finals some years. MJ didn't get past the 1st round for a good part of his career.

IF Lebron gets 6 titles and if he were to get 3 in Cleveland I think he is definitely in the conversation. As much as a hater as you are I even realize this.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron passing MJ as GOAT is incredibly unlikely, but not impossible, IMO.

Okay, if LeBron convincingly wins the next four straight Finals with two broken legs and a supporting cast of 8th graders, he's got a chance.

136376-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-2tqk.png

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, if LeBron convincingly wins the next four straight Finals with two broken legs and a supporting cast of 8th graders, he's got a chance.

136376-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-2tqk.png

:yes:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That definitely contributes to his legacy but it is not the ONLY factor that makes him GOAT. The eye test makes him GOAT and I think if you watch Lebron he is the greatest since MJ, but now you have to account for everything with that legacy. That's why there are 5 or 6 players ahead of Lebron, maybe less. It's a factor. Like we have talked about many times Lebron willed his team to the Finals some years. MJ didn't get past the 1st round for a good part of his career.

IF Lebron gets 6 titles and if he were to get 3 in Cleveland I think he is definitely in the conversation. As much as a hater as you are I even realize this.

IF IF IF MJ doesn't go to college for 3 years... play baseball for 2 years.

IF IF IF MJ doesn't face dynasties like the Lakers or Pistons early in his career.

IF..

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having flashbacks to this part of the Finals thread after Game 4.

I had the audacity to suggest that even though the chances didn't look good... it wasn't impossible for the Cavs come back.

I was then repeatedly told that it was impossible. That I was crazy for thinking the Cavs had any chance of coming back.

Welp:D

I remember that.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IF IF IF MJ doesn't face dynasties like the Lakers or Pistons early in his career.

IF..

I don't know or even give a shit about Lebron's or Jordan's legacies, but there's a massive difference between using "if" in future and past tense.

"If something happens in the future" is nothing like saying "if something in the past was different," as you've implied.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IF..

His career is over man. Lebron still has years on his career. It can be discussed and obviously they are if's but MJ if's can't be possible. It is just an example of how Lebron can be in the discussion.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Uncle Rico just would have had 1 more year of eligibility in high school, he would have won a state championship.

steak-o.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Uncle Rico just would have had 1 more year of eligibility in high school, he would have won a state championship.

steak-o.gif

^^^Too dumb to understand lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^Too dumb to understand lol

:L

Jordan went to college for 3 years. Played baseball for 2. That means 5 years Lebron will most likely have on Jordan. So IF you give Jordan those years, who knows... More IFs :lol:

Lebron didn't come into the league facing the the 1980's Lakers or late 80's Piston. IF

IF

IF Lebron did, he would have most likely suffered the same result MJ did.

Jordan being 6-0 in the finals doesn't matter though right?

Special fucking Ed homers in the house
:shortbus: