• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Cavs should break it up this summer if/when it ends on Monday. I mean, I guess the obvious deal would be to try and go after Melo, but with that you get ANOTHER player that doesn't play defense, thrives on iso ball(and is aging). To me, after only two years, you can't just ship Love out. He was good for the most part in game 1, and tonight Lue just didn't play him. He seems like the odd guy out, but I can't outwardly blame him for much in this Finals. He's also not been as terrible as we all thought he'd be on defense(they have been trying ways to hide him however). Now, if they want to tinker around with the role players, then that's another story(even though they still have very solid role players that play their part). I guess in the end, I still think that this is a pretty loaded team, and I don't know if the Cavs are ever gonna find a way to get a perfect big 3(or perfect team) just by moving pieces around. At the end of the day, there's always gonna be that tough team from the west, that'll be very hard to beat in the Finals

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree. LeBron's gonna get killed for being 2-5 in the Finals if the Warriors finish this off, but is it really LeBron's fault that he is playing a good Warriors team?

Every team that makes the Finals are good. Did previous superstars get a pass for losing to a good team?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't watch the whole game and I didn't read this thread but draymonds "nut slap" to Lebron has to be disciplined. Will he miss game 5? What are you doing draymond? Pro athletes nowadays are so reactive to everything it's ridiculous. Green has to understand.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. We've all done the drunk post. :lol:

Pulling for the Warriors in this series. Mostly because I don't want to see a team set the all-time wins record and not follow it up with a title.

Also, because I don't like Lebron. I have no problem admitting he's a great player, but I don't like him, so I don't want him to win. I felt the same way about MJ.

Without Lebron, I may very well be pulling for the Cavs because I do feel for Cleveland sports fans.

err...I haven't...:scratch:

just sayin'...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry was great. This Warriors team is pretty good, huh?

I thought that was a good game. When it came down to crunch time the Warriors made plays on both ends of the court... like they have all season long.

I realize I'm probably the only one here that believes this... but the series is not over.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought that was a good game. When it came down to crunch time the Warriors made plays on both ends of the court... like they have all season long.

I realize I'm probably the only one here that believes this... but the series is not over.

Looks like time for another bet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You honestly think the cavs can win three in a row against GS? Two of them being in San Francisco?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy logged in at 11:34 whatever time zone last night

#groundhog
#creepy
#stalker

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saving my $5k to go all in on Monday.

Cavs +8 is opening line

As long as they lose they game, I'm good with you winning your bet.

As I posted last night, I'm a bit concerned about game 5, but unless the Cavs play a better road game then they have all playoffs....Its...

#over

Status
Not open for further replies.