• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wade: Lebron will never pass MJ

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um, hate to put it out there, but didn't those Cavs teams win 66 and 61 games BEFORE LeClown left...?

People wanna act like those teams blew when he was there...

The starting 5:

Mo Williams
Anthony Parker
Lebron James
Antawn Jamison
Anderson Varejeo

Delonte West
Daniel Gibson
Sebastian Telfair
J.J. Hickson
Big Z
Old Shaq

If you would have read the thread you could learn some valuable information that you didn't know previously :suds: Lebron was the team, all those Cleveland teams and we witnessed him beating the champion Pistons and taking the champion Celtics with shit players around him. Wins doesn't matter in the regular season bc the teams weren't built for the playoffs, add to the fact the organization had a bad GM and always some pretty bad coaches.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um, hate to put it out there, but didn't those Cavs teams win 66 and 61 games BEFORE LeClown left...?

"A 66 win team can't attract any top tier free agents" - Cavs fans

:crazy:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're ruling out the #1 team in the East couldn't have attracted ONE top free agent with a player like lebron there?

I mean, I know the city of cleveland is a shithole but is it really that bad?

Did they recruit any top players? Did they ever? No. It's pretty simple. They didn't want to come to Cleveland just bc it is a shit town, it's bc Lebron had nothing around him. Team, GM, coach. Nothing. I guess y'all didn't watch much basketball back then, bc you sound like this is new news....it's old.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread got confusing.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The starting 5:

Mo Williams
Anthony Parker
Lebron James
Antawn Jamison
Anderson Varejeo

Delonte West
Daniel Gibson
Sebastian Telfair
J.J. Hickson
Big Z
Old Shaq

If you would have read the thread you could learn some valuable information that you didn't know previously :suds: Lebron was the team, all those Cleveland teams and we witnessed him beating the champion Pistons and taking the champion Celtics with shit players around him. Wins doesn't matter in the regular season bc the teams weren't built for the playoffs, add to the fact the organization had a bad GM and always some pretty bad coaches.

yeah ok. if i'm dependent on YOU "educating" me then i'm ready to be euthanized...:rolleyes2:

FACT: those teams were winning big. it wasn't like they sucked...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes those were great teams... despite the supporting cast, not because of it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they recruit any top players? Did they ever? No. It's pretty simple. They didn't want to come to Cleveland just bc it is a shit town, it's bc Lebron had nothing around him. Team, GM, coach. Nothing. I guess y'all didn't watch much basketball back then, bc you sound like this is new news....it's old.

You failed to answer the question. I'll post it again as it must be a slow day for you:

You're ruling out the #1 team in the East couldn't have attracted ONE top free agent with a player like lebron there?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You failed to answer the question. I'll post it again as it must be a slow day for you:

Of course its possible. They're track record wasn't great though. Lets not ignore the 7 offseasons that had already passed without any such big signing.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course its possible. They're track record wasn't great though. Lets not ignore the 7 offseasons that had already passed without any such big signing.

When was the last time the Warriors had a big signing before KD?

And why did Durant sign with GS?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight.

1. A player like lebron wasn't good enough to lure top free agents to cleveland
2. A 66 win team and best team in the East wasn't enough to lure top free agents
3. Dan Gilbert wasn't good enough to lure top free agents.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight.

1. A player like lebron wasn't good enough to lure top free agents to cleveland
2. A 66 win team and best team in the East wasn't enough to lure top free agents
3. Dan Gilbert wasn't good enough to lure top free agents.

All this started in response to criticism that LeBron should have stayed and recruited like Michael Jordan did.

All I'm saying is that...

1) Michael Jordan never recruited anyone. The biggest FA signing during his time was Craig Hodges.
2) The Bulls front office led by Jerry Krause was far superior to the Cavs' front office led by Danny Ferry

I'm not trying to say the Cavs couldn't have done a better job... I'm saying the opposite. They did a horrible job. So to try to say that LeBron should've been able to do in Cleveland (with an incompetent organization) what Michael did in Chicago (with a competent organization) is unfair.

LeBron made the right move in leaving. At this point, that move has been as vindicated as it could possible be.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this started in response to criticism that LeBron should have stayed and recruited like Michael Jordan did.

All I'm saying is that...

1) Michael Jordan never recruited anyone. The biggest FA signing during his time was Craig Hodges.
2) The Bulls front office led by Jerry Krause was far superior to the Cavs' front office led by Danny Ferry

I'm not trying to say the Cavs couldn't have done a better job... I'm saying the opposite. They did a horrible job. So to try to say that LeBron should've been able to do in Cleveland (with an incompetent organization) what Michael did in Chicago (with a competent organization) is unfair.

LeBron made the right move in leaving. At this point, that move has been as vindicated as it could possible be.

How did Kobe force the front office to get their asses in gear? And did it work?

Hint:

kobe-bryant-pau-gasol-championships.jpg

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the cavs have the GOAT?

I must be confused as to what your point is.

Yes LeBron had himself as a recruiting assett... and thats pretty much it. Comparing that to multiple things attracting Durant to GSW seems silly.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ never had to consider leaving to get his rings because he played for a top flite organization. So did Kobe. LeBron did not have that luxury, so he left. It is ironic that people glorify players for staying when they get drafted into a near ideal situation, then bash players for leaving when they don't.

Splain this..? U went Straight ratard on this.

Year before Jordan: 27-55 2nd worst team in the league. Next year playoffs.

He walked into one of the worst teams in the league. That's why he scored 50-60 points a game some games.

Hell he would have given his left nut to probably get to the Finals in his 3rd year.

No. Of course they were terrible before they got Jordan.

By the time Jordan could have ever considered leaving (let's just assume free agency rules made this possible) they had amassed a young up and coming core, much like LeBrob has now.

Yes, Reinsdorf and Krauss were a great owner/GM team. I don't care how many titles the Bulls won before that group was in power. It is no more relevant than how many titles the Spurs won in the era before Pop and Duncan.

Top flite organizations are what they are because of the front office (and obviously a great player or two). History helps, but a dynamic front office team gives you a chance. Jordan and Kobe had it, LeBron did not.

So stop calling people names and actually think about what i am saying. Bottom line, I am not even sure why you post here because you are an obvious hater. You are as biased as any poster on these boards. Your bias just happens to be against everyone in the current generation. I feel bad for you, because this will End up being viewed as one of the best eras of NBA basketball and you are missing it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must be confused as to what your point is.

Yes LeBron had himself as a recruiting assett... and thats pretty much it. Comparing that to multiple things attracting Durant to GSW seems silly.

So having the best player (according to you guys) and the best record in the league TWO years running wasn't a factor?

I'm sure these things played a part in Durants decision too.