• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wade: Lebron will never pass MJ

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Bosh signed well before LeBron, right? LeBron surely was considering Miami, but he had not made his final decision at the time Bosh signed. So, yeah, Bosh would have signed in Miami without LeBron. In fact, he did. Not once, but twice.

:L So all 3 weren't planning it huh? Geeeez man. "The decision"?? Drama? Of course Bosh signed first. You think Bosh signs there with no Lebron coming?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so Bosh would have gone to Miami with no Lebron? To win what exactly? So Lebron couldn't recruit then but he can now? OK

:shortbus:
I have some swamp land in Florida i can sell you..

Ummm...yes lol. He was recruited before Lebron...he was going whether Lebron was there or not. You don't read much do ya? :laugh3:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, there was nobody left to recruit. Nobody wanted to be in Cleveland, we have already been through this topic. Bosh didn't want to go to Cleveland. If you want to imagine he could, that's fine, but it wasn't going to happen.

Glad to see somebody gets it.

LeBron would still have zero rings if he had stayed, and he likely would have bolted Cleveland in 2014 because they would not have been able to accumulate those assets they acquired when they won the lottery 3 years out of 4. So, Cleveland wouldn't have a title either.

But go ahead. Keep acting like LeBron was leaving an "up and coming contender" or that the situations were anywhere near similar with him and MJ. Saying that it is on a player to build a competitive roster around themselves is beyond ridiculous.

MJ never had to consider leaving to get his rings because he played for a top flite organization. So did Kobe. LeBron did not have that luxury, so he left. It is ironic that people glorify players for staying when they get drafted into a near ideal situation, then bash players for leaving when they don't.

Either stop judging a player's legacy based on a team accomplishment, or stop criticizing players who aren't drafted by an elite organization and need to leave to get theirs.

Curry won't leave because he doesn't have to. That does not make him a better man than Durant. He landed in a better situation.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm...yes lol. He was recruited before Lebron...he was going whether Lebron was there or not. You don't read much do ya? :laugh3:

The newspaper? No i don't believe everything I read or hear bud. Are you saying Bosh had no idea Lebron was going to Miami?

:lebowski2:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong lol. Eventually and you know this how?? They got some bad ass free agents when he was there...an old Shaq, Jamison, Larry Hughes, Mo Williams...he recruited a ton of guys and no one wanted to play in Cleveland. Those are the facts. 7 years is impatient lol. You think free agents would magically want to play in Cleveland when Lebron had absolutely nobody around him, the logic makes zero sense.

Before "The Decision", the cavs were #1 in the East for the previous two seasons.

Now I know you homers find this very hard to believe, but eventually somebody would have come.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either stop judging a player's legacy based on a team accomplishment, or stop criticizing players who aren't drafted by an elite organization and need to leave to get theirs.

So you approve of The Decision part 1 and 2? And you think that wouldn't do ANYTHING to blemish his career?

:crazy:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see somebody gets it.

LeBron would still have zero rings if he had stayed, and he likely would have bolted Cleveland in 2014 because they would not have been able to accumulate those assets they acquired when they won the lottery 3 years out of 4. So, Cleveland wouldn't have a title either.

But go ahead. Keep acting like LeBron was leaving an "up and coming contender" or that the situations were anywhere near similar with him and MJ. Saying that it is on a player to build a competitive roster around themselves is beyond ridiculous.

MJ never had to consider leaving to get his rings because he played for a top flite organization. So did Kobe. LeBron did not have that luxury, so he left. It is ironic that people glorify players for staying when they get drafted into a near ideal situation, then bash players for leaving when they don't.

Curry won't leave because he doesn't have to. That does not make him a better man than Durant. He landed in a better situation.

Wait wait wait... You're saying that the Bulls had a bunch of titles like the Lakers when Jordan arrived? That the Bulls were a top flite org?? Please tell me all the HOFers that came before Jordan and the legacy of the Bulls. The Cavs in Lebron's rookie year were pretty similar to the Bulls rookie year.

giphy.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Splain this..? U went Straight ratard on this.

Year before Jordan: 27-55 2nd worst team in the league. Next year playoffs.

He walked into one of the worst teams in the league. That's why he scored 50-60 points a game some games.

Hell he would have given his left nut to probably get to the Finals in his 3rd year.

Last edited:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point is.. If he sacks up and stays there - being his home town and all... He brings the best players to play there. Just like he's done since then. Everyone knew he was a special talent his first 2-3 years. Bron just wanted to run to Florida.

I disagree. And it looks like we're not going to convince the other part any different.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tards gonna tard

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you approve of The Decision part 1 and 2? And you think that wouldn't do ANYTHING to blemish his career?

:crazy:

I don't agree with any of the decisions in how he conducted himself. But every free agent should be afforded the opportunity to find a competent organization when the time comes. As history has now proven, Miami was that organization that helped Lebron accomplish his goals. And in return, Miami got another 2 titles out of it.

It's the 2nd part where he went back to Cleveland is where I have the firm belief that he'll just go to the next better opportunity. He had just went to 4 straight Finals with the Heat. It's not like the Heat were sucking at putting a quality roster around him. Especially considering that Riley had to trade away draft picks just so he could sign Bosh and Lebron to that 6th year that they wanted - which Lebron never stuck around for and ended up being a complete waste.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you think we're retarded because we don't believe in your hypothetical dream world.

Wasn't talking to you.. Lance and his dream world where the Bulls were an elite organization...

But tard on if you feel like tardin!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you think we're retarded because we don't believe in your hypothetical dream world.

I was trying to be nice and bring up the missed extra point. Even liked your post that we agreed to disagree.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't talking to you.. Lance and his dream world where the Bulls were an elite organization...

But tard on if you feel like tardin!

Six titles in 8 years seems pretty damn good to me. Yes, their owner is cheap, but at the time they knew what the fuck they were doing.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to be nice and bring up the missed extra point. Even liked your post that we agreed to disagree.

Eh, it is what it is. I guess it's right that Canes fans experience what FSU fans have for years. At least we have Golden gone now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The newspaper? No i don't believe everything I read or hear bud. Are you saying Bosh had no idea Lebron was going to Miami?

:lebowski2:

No, I am saying he was going to Miami no matter what. He was also friends with Wade and they could have brought other pieces to Miami if Lebron did go there unlike Lebron who had absolutely nothing in Cleveland and nobody wanted to play for Cleveland, he tried recruiting his entire career in Cleveland. It's pretty simple.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only MJ could have recruited... Then we would have never lost a Finals.

Oh wait **

Who exactly did MJ recruit? ... Craig Hodges?

Pippen, Kickoc, Grant, Armstrong, Oakley were drafted, Rodman & Longley came via trade, Harper was signed when Jordan was playing baseball.