• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: W6 TNF: 49ers @ Seahawks. Amazon/Q13/CTV2 8:15/5:15

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm out of Royal Jubilee as of yesterday afternoon.

Sore as hell at the sites but I got the map tomorrow

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally short weeks gives home teams the advantage but if Seattle's defense can't get pressure and our offense can't sustain drives, we lose.
I would like to see Walker getting the ball early to get him rolling. We could use some long drives to help out the D and get some TDs.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can't tackle again this week we don't beat Aiyuk, Deebo, Kittle, and friends. Pretty simple.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marinating wings ready for smoker , Papa Murphy's All Meat in fridge and Miller lite in on ice, lets do this!!!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murphy out, no surprise.
Woolen out, ouch... I know Shanny likes to exploit Woolen with screens, runs to his side, etc. but I'd rather have him.
Nwosu on IR (prob. done for season... *sigh*)

Then Mafe, Hall, and Love are all questionable. So if they play maybe not 100%. Hall/Mafe were both full participation this week, so I'd assume they do. Love is questionable...

Regardless, if we come out with a pass heavy look again, I expect the 9ers to hang 30+ on us. They don't have CMAC but that's not even needed as evidenced by last week. Seattle should be running the ball a lot this game... Hargrave is out and his replacement Elliott is out. So like us, their DTs are pretty thin. I think Cross can handle Bosa but Bosa will still get pressure, it's what he does. And Floyd will prob. be all over Forsythe...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally short weeks gives home teams the advantage but if Seattle's defense can't get pressure and our offense can't sustain drives, we lose.
I would like to see Walker getting the ball early to get him rolling. We could use some long drives to help out the D and get some TDs.

We have to run the ball this game. Hargrave is out and so is Elliott (his backup). So they're down to a 3rd string DT and Collins (who is probably the weakest on their line). Meanwhile their EDGE is their strength. Bosa will get pressure because Bosa just does that, regardless of how good your LT/LG is. Walter Jones/Hutch could prob. stonewall him but yah.. and Floyd hasn't had a great season but he'll surely be able to abuse the F out of Forsythe.

So it's best for us to run the ball early and often. Sounds like Mafe/Hall will play, but I'd expect the 9ers to run all over us as well and be able to move the ball with relative ease, so we have to slow them down with the run. Seattle's O was not doing a whole lot last week until later in the game. Yah we had the fumble, but the number of passes to runs was ridiculous. And then on 4th and 1 we fake a handoff, lol wut?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 games in 10 days. Im going to mark this down as a loss but that doesn't mean i wont be cheering as loud as anyone for a win. The NFL REALLY SCREWED UP this stretch of the Hawks schedule and i expect even more injuries because of it. Thanks a lot you morons in the scheduling department.

I think right now is the best chance the Hawks have at beating the 49ers, it's just to bad that they are so banged up and on such a brutal 10 day 3 game schedule.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Struggling to find reason for optimism in this one. If we were that bad against the lowly (and injured) Giants just 4 days ago, why is it going to be different tonight against a much better 49ers team??

3-3 isn't the end of the season, and we probably expected to be swept by the 49ers this year anyway, but it sucks to lose 3 straight after starting 3-0. A week ago I figured at worst we would be 4-2 after tonight, and right now that seems like a HUGE longshot.

I do think the team will rally a little bit and bounce back from the embarrassing crap on Sunday, but I just can't think it will be enough to beat SF. I can still feel a bit better about things in a loss if we at least look like we belong on the field. Play better defense and run the ball with some success to keep us in the game, and a well-fought loss would not be the end of the world in a 17 game season.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,696.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moves before the game...

Signed from practice squad
CB Artie Burns

Elevated from practice squad for Week 6
OLB Jamie Sheriff
S Ty Okada

Activated from physically unable to perform list
NT Cameron Young

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moves before the game...

Signed from practice squad
CB Artie Burns

Elevated from practice squad for Week 6
OLB Jamie Sheriff
S Ty Okada

Activated from physically unable to perform list
NT Cameron Young
Okada makes me thinking Love isn't playing. Young is better than nothing. Get someone big in there that can hopefully eat up blockers. Burns makes sense with Woolen being out and Brown hammin' it up last week.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn overs, We need to get those turn overs on defense and if we can force 3 this game that would fix a lot of ills this team is having. We have to win the turn over battle to stand a chance in this game. But it does us NO GOOD if DK continues being butter fingers and if Geno just gives the 49ers the ball right back.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice

DK used both hands to wrap up the ball lol