• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL voting for some new guidelines

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with no team board at all since I post all over this site about a lot of different teams and topics.
well that isnt an option .we will have a team board . now its ok if you dont want to have a say in it . the offer is here for you

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with no team board at all since I post all over this site about a lot of different teams and topics.

I'm having a bit of a hard time reading you Tom. You come off a bit kind hearted, but at the same time you seem to be getting a little combative with Skinsdad and this board. Kind of reminds of a certain group. :hmm:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fon
I'm having a bit of a hard time reading you Tom. You come off a bit kind hearted, but at the same time you seem to be getting a little combative with Skinsdad and this board. Kind of reminds of a certain group. :hmm:
dont take it that way , I don’t . He could have numerous reasons for things . It’s time to review the rules in my opinion as moderator . It’s time to let the posters have their say and see if it can be better

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. just show me your voter ID card and you are in :D
cash-cropped-for-teaser-2.gif

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not your job to read me. First of all you don't know me which means you don't know what you are talking about.

I have already told dad that I know he means well with what he is trying to do. I think my record has been pretty good when it comes to following dad's rules on his Redskins board since I joined this site in 2018. Now if dad tells me that I must vote in order to participate on his board with new rules then I will reconsider my position. Otherwise, I'm fine without being a member of any board with very few members. It's as simple as that.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that isnt an option .we will have a team board . now its ok if you dont want to have a say in it . the offer is here for you

Thank you dad. I will not be voting at this time but if I am allowed to post on your board once your new rules are established I will continue to post there from time to time following your new rules to the best of my ability just like I have tried to do since I joined this site.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not your job to read me. First of all you don't know me which means you don't know what you are talking about.

I have already told dad that I know he means well with what he is trying to do. I think my record has been pretty good when it comes to following dad's rules on his Redskins board since I joined this site in 2018. Now if dad tells me that I must vote in order to participate on his board with new rules then I will reconsider my position. Otherwise, I'm fine without being a member of any board with very few members. It's as simple as that.

Was never anything about voting, as I really don’t care to vote either.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have no issues with dad at all. If he feels that I have been a little combative with him maybe he should be the one who tells me this rather than you.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you dad. I will not be voting at this time but if I am allowed to post on your board once your new rules are established I will continue to post there from time to time following your new rules to the best of my ability just like I have tried to do since I joined this site.
well of course , anyone can post , i am just looking at loosening things up a bit

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the offer is there . i wanted input from the posters . thats all

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you will be happy with the way the votes turn out.
its not about me being happy its about what the people want .i will enforce either

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the offer is there . i wanted input from the posters . thats all

They’re all pretty logical to me, I’ll accept whatever the outcome, but if my vote is really needed. I’ll do it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re all pretty logical to me, I’ll accept whatever the outcome, but if my vote is really needed. I’ll do it

i would like your voice heard but i am not going to force you to do anything you arent comfortable doing

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am in the process of changing the forum guidelines on this site

here is what we are going to vote on

the first guideline is
1) be respectful no personal attacks or insults,name calling yes or no: No

2) keep posts relevant to the topic yes or no: Yes

3) limit threads of similar topics yes or no Yes

4) keeping the off topic lounge yes or no: Yes

5) keeping politics off the board yes or no: No

6) allowing adult language yes or no: Yes

7) trolling yes or no: No

8) spamming yes or no: No

9) stalking yes or no: No

10 ) bullying yes or no: Surely none of us need a Mod to address
bullying, do we?
11) smack talk thread , stay or go yes or no: I don't go there, but I see no harm in
keeping it.

these guidelines have basically been in place for 9 yrs . its time to revisit them and the majority will win out . the moderator will not vote . in case of a tie the moderator will break a tie

this poll is for the regular users . if you left i dont see you getting a say in it i know who the regulars are , even the ones from different teams

so its up to you

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I can be more clear in a couple of these answers:

1) be respectful no personal attacks or insults,name calling yes

2) keep posts relevant to the topic yes

3) limit threads of similar topics yes

4) keeping the off topic lounge yes

5) keeping politics off the board yes

6) allowing adult language yes

7) trolling no

8) spamming no

9) stalking no

10 ) bullying no

11) smack talk thread , stay - I don't use it but see it as a good place who like to practice this type of communication

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boy i am really big on mistakes this week . i hope you guys understand that the smack talk thread was to keep the BS off every thread and keep that communication type in one place . if it goes then there are no restrictions and its anything goes on any thread when it comes to talking trash

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understood was to keep the BS off the main board. While not using the Smack Talk thread I think it is worth keeping so those that do want to participate in the kind of discussion can.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understood was to keep the BS off the main board. While not using the Smack Talk thread I think it is worth keeping so those that do want to participate in the kind of discussion can.
good , just wanted to make sure that was clear to everyone :suds: