• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VOTE: Will Brady Fans Ever Wise Up?

VOTE: Will Brady Fans Ever Wise Up? (Multiple choice allowed and encouraged!)

• Total voters

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...or will the delusions of grandeur continue despite every shred of evidence proving that he's been cheating and lying about it?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need a prayer service for those guys.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit the image was sharp right through the Colt's soft-balls whine, Goodell's suspicions, the Brady press conference, the Belichick podium appearance, the SNL skit, the Wells report, the Dorito dinks, the more-probable-than-not toilet break, the deflator, the hold-the-phone act, and even the destruction of said phone ... but stuff's gotten blurry with Tommy (that's what us delusional types call him) shootin those simm cards ...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit the image was sharp right through the Colt's soft-balls whine, Goodell's suspicions, the Brady press conference, the Belichick podium appearance, the SNL skit, the Wells report, the Dorito dinks, the more-probable-than-not toilet break, the deflator, the hold-the-phone act, and even the destruction of said phone ... but stuff's gotten blurry with Tommy (that's what us delusional types call him) shootin those simm cards ...

I respect you, sir. Which is a lot more than I'll ever say for 99.9% of the Pats fans I know.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect you, sir. Which is a lot more than I'll ever say for 99.9% of the Pats fans I know.

Good point, but you didn't respect all those chics years ago either, nor would did you turn them away. Just saying. :nod::suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need a prayer service for those guys.

I predict @NEhomer has a massive SportsHoopla meltdown before the weekend. His world has been ripped asunder. @sonnyblack65 will make obscure references to Tee Martin to let us know he's okay.

The myth of Tom Brady is dead.

He was a fuckin myth.

lol

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit it. I thought it was BB at first, I wanted him gone. Then I blamed Brady. Once the reports came out, I believed Brady, and I am not a big Brady guy at all. Then this, destroying the cell phone, but not the one before, but its common practice for him?? HUH! No matter what he is fucked, done, screwed, whatever you want to say.

Not sure what it is with the Stupidity of this team. BB misunderstood a memo, yet does not bother to call the league to clarify?? Boom Spygate, and the cheating starts....Now Brady? You ever think Tom that maybe, just maybe you should have held off from your "common practice" took the SIM card and battery out and placed that phone in the safe.....you didn't think you might need it to prove your innocence? I don't get it anymore....I am almost at the point where I want a clean slate with this team....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict @NEhomer has a massive SportsHoopla meltdown before the weekend. His world has been ripped asunder. @sonnyblack65 will make obscure references to Tee Martin to let us know he's okay.

The myth of Tom Brady is dead.

He was a fuckin myth.

lol

Lol....yeah, cause I have lots of meltdowns. No, no meltdown but man am I under your skin, huh?

I'm actually wondering what's changed since yesterday. Rock must have convinced you that the suspension would be dropped. Enjoy your hate pussy brother~

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol....yeah, cause I have lots of meltdowns. No, no meltdown but man am I under your skin, huh?

I'm actually wondering what's changed since yesterday. Rock must have convinced you that the suspension would be dropped. Enjoy your hate pussy brother~
You're right. He has always been considered guilty.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pretty much Scoobs.

I just find it funny that I'd be the one called out. I'm far from the head Brady apologist around here.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pretty much Scoobs.

I just find it funny that I'd be the one called out. I'm far from the head Brady apologist around here.

That's Rock in a landslide