• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I obviously have no idea what I'm talking about. Offense looks good so far.

coulomb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think jennings's sister is gonna take to the twitterosphere to complain that he isnt getting enough looks?

baha

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win tonight. Go Pack Go!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome win today. Can't say enough about Jordy. Way to step it up with all the receiving options we have out. Glad you're on my fantasy team. Next week vs. duh Bears.

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very proud of this team, and proud to have been a fan now for over 40 years. So resilient. A team with this many stars out with injuries, just shouldn't be able to perform this well, but alas they continue to do so every week.....for a couple of years now. NEXT MAN UP!!!

A couple of crappy penalties, both by us and the stupid refs, along with two garbage time TD's, were the only downers in this game - oh, and the kick return for a TD by Patterson. Outside of that, hats off to Rodgers, Nelson, Lacy, and Starks for a great game. Boykin gets some props too! The defense played pretty good overall, but it was helped by the fact that Ponder just pretty much sucks.

Finally, and maybe the biggest positive of the game........NO NEW INJURIES! At least none that I saw. Thank God! Now, onto the Bears!!!

P.S. I wonder what Jennings had to say to Rodgers after the game. Would've loved to listen in on that conversation, LOL!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No love for the lines? They both did a very nice job in this game....the oline wore out the front 7 of the Vikings and the front 7 on D controlled the Vikings pretty well...I like this...something to build on moving forward...next week we should get James Jones back, get the new guys more reps in practice and keep moving forward...all good..just keep moving forward...

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No love for the lines? They both did a very nice job in this game....the oline wore out the front 7 of the Vikings and the front 7 on D controlled the Vikings pretty well...I like this...something to build on moving forward...next week we should get James Jones back, get the new guys more reps in practice and keep moving forward...all good..just keep moving forward...

Absolutely! Both lines should get a lot of credit. The Oline opened some nice running lanes for Lacy and Starks, and protected Rodgers well. The Dline neutralized AP and allowed for our LB's to discombobulate Ponder all night long. Good stuff.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The oline did do a nice job with run blocking later in the game and our dline has been playing very good all year. I still don't have much to say about our pass blocking. Either Rodgers is moving to avoid pressure or we're keeping backs or TE's in to help cover their deficiency. Maybe he just plays better when he's moving out of the pocket, but it would be nice if he could get to his drop and find a receiver and deliver the ball rather than get to his drop, and have to run forward, right or left to avoid a sack then find a receiver to throw the ball to.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The oline did do a nice job with run blocking later in the game and our dline has been playing very good all year. I still don't have much to say about our pass blocking. Either Rodgers is moving to avoid pressure or we're keeping backs or TE's in to help cover their deficiency. Maybe he just plays better when he's moving out of the pocket, but it would be nice if he could get to his drop and find a receiver and deliver the ball rather than get to his drop, and have to run forward, right or left to avoid a sack then find a receiver to throw the ball to.

Right now he isnt getting hit much...thats an improvement for a team playing a rookie that was taken in the 4th and is playing without their best tackle.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't getting hit much, and that's mostly because he's moving, or we're keeping in extra blockers. Our oline has improved, it's still not that good. It's looks awesome, but then we're playing a team with 1 win on the season. I liked it, but it doesn't excite me too much. Bulaga still has a lot to prove to me, he had a decent year 2 years ago, last year he wasn't all that good before he got hurt. He got blown up quite a few times, and who could forget the Seattle game. He was getting tossed on his backside by 250lb linebackers with one arm. The Jury is still out on him being our "best" tackle as far as I'm concerned.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big win for Packers. Rushing game is looking dominant and takes a lot of pressure off of Rodgers. Jordy looked great in the slot.

Throw out 2 garbage time TDs, phantom PI on Tramon and defense played extremely well. Next week may have B. Jones and Perry back at linebacker as well.

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or does this day seem perfect for a sweep?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is like watching the Packers back in the 80's. The D can't stop a runny nose and the O can't get anything going when they really need to, to win a game.

If they don't fire Capers at the end of this year, I'll be very disappointed.

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is like watching the Packers back in the 80's. The D can't stop a runny nose and the O can't get anything going when they really need to, to win a game.

If they don't fire Capers at the end of this year, I'll be very disappointed.

I agree for the most part. I have been a Capers defender for a long time, but something has to change. I don't think they should fire him and then look for his replacement, though. They better have a guy in mind to replace him with first. I don't want to move a DC in where he has to "learn on the job". This team has the talent to win it all now as long as we don't land 10+ players on IR.