• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings @ Packers MNF 11/14/'11 Week 10

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with it. Even media personalities should be able to speak honestly on issues like this. I'd say it's a good thing to keep pedophiles aware of the fact.

Some political correctness isn't worth maintaining. A ********* having his sensibilities hurt by the words of a protective father is the least of my concerns. fuck their feelings, stop raping kids and you won't have a problem.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is the perfect QB. Huge arm, unbelievable accuracy, mobile, quick feet, great pocket presence, very smart. The guy just can't be stopped right now.

Rodgers > Favre in his prime.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The packers have a easy schedule this season...They have only played 3 teams with a winning record (saints & bears & falcons)... The second half the season will show if this team is the real deal or not...They got the giants,bears,raiders,lions..They will you lose one or all those games

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is the perfect QB. Huge arm, unbelievable accuracy, mobile, quick feet, great pocket presence, very smart. The guy just can't be stopped right now.

Rodgers > Favre in his prime.

This isn't directed, at you, just a thought about that subject.

From watching the pregame show, they are pretty much anointing Aaron Rodgers the best QB who has ever played. So my question is pretty simple, when did the requirement for GOAT get reduced to win a Super Bowl for GB and have very good stats for a 3 year period??

As soon as Favre won it in '96, bam, everyone in the media said he was the GOAT. Brady had to win his 3rd Super Bowl before he even entered the discussion. Brady even got competition from Manning for being king of stats over his entire career and finally winning a Super Bowl against Chicago.

I don't remember when Montana started getting the GOAT label because I was just a kid in the 80s, but I imagine it wasn't until he won his 3rd Super Bowl too.. after that thrilling 92-yard drive to beat the Bengals... then the 4th just cemented the argument.

I mean, what the fuck? Rodgers has a pretty nice run going so far this season... but he is still on pace to finish right around Brady's 2007 season. So, it's not like this season by Rodgers is out of this world and never done before, it was just done a few years ago by Brady.

Plus, why do they deliberately ignore the rule changes that made this a pass friendly league? It's pretty much illegal to even think about hitting a WR, or touching him with the ball in the air... and if you even think about hitting the quarterback you better apologize. All these rules advantages almost deserve an * next to their current stats.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
its crazy to see all the players around rodgers make plays. seems like we never have that here. so many of the receivers and te's make catches that i think our guys would end up dropping. And then on top of that, there guys get a lot of YAC.