• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Video for Clyde

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would've PM'd but I thought others might like to see this, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Awesome. Though it would have been better if it were the Jack Nicholson Joker!

No doubt I'm one of the few people left that likes that version of Batman and Joker way better.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. Though it would have been better if it were the Jack Nicholson Joker!

No doubt I'm one of the few people left that likes that version of Batman and Joker way better.

No one will ever top Heath Ledger's joker. He made that movie.

Amazing video by the way.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing video.

Heath Ledger's joker was far and away the best one that I've seen. Jack is a legonday actor and all but Heath had the performance of a lifetime.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing video.

Heath Ledger's joker was far and away the best one that I've seen. Jack is a legonday actor and all but Heath had the performance of a lifetime.

If Heath Ledger's Joker was put into the other, how crazy would that be? Or the reverse? If Heath Ledger's Joker was never seen by anyone and the previous style joker was added, it wouldn't fit, but some wouldn't know it because they were remarking how great it was to find someone so similar.

It was like the time my family went to Venice. My dad bought a night stay for my brother and his wife. Guess what they did? They went to the beach and were so excited how similar it was to LA's Venice Beach. :L I went to Italy to see differences.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressive. However, when the arrangement of the pencils started I thought he was going to put them drawing "down" and somehow rotate the pencils to reveal the drawing.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath Ledger did a great job but I have to give a ton of credit to Nolan. He is the one who wrote/directed the Joker in such a way to allow Ledger the freedom. The Tim Burton films were much more campy and playful so that version of the Joker fit perfectly. I prefer the Heath Ledger version. That is one of the greatest films of all time and he stole the entire show. I still don't think that either Joker holds a candle to the animated series version though.

Also.... if any Batman fans haven't seen the animated version of The Dark Knight returns, I highly recommend it. One of the best Batman stories out there and stayed pretty true to the comic.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath Ledger did a great job but I have to give a ton of credit to Nolan. He is the one who wrote/directed the Joker in such a way to allow Ledger the freedom. The Tim Burton films were much more campy and playful so that version of the Joker fit perfectly. I prefer the Heath Ledger version. That is one of the greatest films of all time and he stole the entire show. I still don't think that either Joker holds a candle to the animated series version though.

Also.... if any Batman fans haven't seen the animated version of The Dark Knight returns, I highly recommend it. One of the best Batman stories out there and stayed pretty true to the comic.

Heath Ledger actually improvised a lot of the parts. For example when Joker was in the jail cell and Gordon was announced commissioner and he started clapping (my avi) and he was interrogated in the room when he lipped "six". That was all Ledger on the spot. It just fit perfectly.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath Ledger actually improvised a lot of the parts. For example when Joker was in the jail cell and Gordon was announced commissioner and he started clapping (my avi) and he was interrogated in the room when he lipped "six". That was all Ledger on the spot. It just fit perfectly.

Don't get me wrong, he was amazing in that role. But because Nolan and the other writers created the outline and then let him go with that character I think they deserve a ton of credit. Before that movie came out I always used to say they will never have a really great Joker until he is written correctly. And they created a perfect script. Ledger just took it to an entirely different level. I think Nolan needed Ledger and Ledger needed Nolan. Perfect complement of each other.