• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vickerson: Fuck Seattle!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly were last year. We shall see going forward in the Not For Long league.

Our boys will be well prepared and look forward to the event. No offense but your offense blows against this D.
Get it...no offense?:yahoo:

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our boys will be well prepared and look forward to the event. No offense but your offense blows against this D.
Get it...no offense?:yahoo:

:drink:

GROAN! BAD Uhsplit! No more internet for you.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Vickerson is just like us fans in ready for this off season to be over and for the real football to finally be back. Every little quote right now is just blown up beyond what it should. These players are tired of having the media ask them about the Super Bowl and what happened. They are tired of being reminded of the beating they took. Seattle whooped them and whooped them good. For what 6 months that is all they have heard. I would be ready for that to end too and for the talk to actually focus on what they do on the field again.

It is a new season so who knows what will happen going forward. Also love that a back up DT can get you Seattle fans so riled up about what he has to say. Not even sure he makes the team so not sure why you care what he has to say.

Nobody is riled up, were laughing at him. Eventually the overgeneralized proections that you seem to enjoy so much will hit their mark.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Vickerson is just like us fans in ready for this off season to be over and for the real football to finally be back. Every little quote right now is just blown up beyond what it should. These players are tired of having the media ask them about the Super Bowl and what happened. They are tired of being reminded of the beating they took. Seattle whooped them and whooped them good. For what 6 months that is all they have heard. I would be ready for that to end too and for the talk to actually focus on what they do on the field again.

It is a new season so who knows what will happen going forward. Also love that a back up DT can get you Seattle fans so riled up about what he has to say. Not even sure he makes the team so not sure why you care what he has to say.

Who is riled? I suppose most Seahawk fans love this shit. I for one am glad he said it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made a whole post about this guy. Obviously it meant something to you. You can laugh about it because us Bronco fans are too. I laughed this last week when Knighton said a similar thing about the Seahawks. It is just some guys using that to motivate them to be better. Some of you talked quite a bit this last year of all the haters motivating the Seahawks and that is exactly what the Broncos are doing this year. When a Seahawks player says they were scared usually people don't take that too lightly.

Anyway just a little over a week away and actual football games are back and we can stop caring so much about what a player says in an interview.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is riled up, were laughing at him. Eventually the overgeneralized proections that you seem to enjoy so much will hit their mark.

Seriously Riled up? More like laughing at him. It's the internet, and a message board, were gonna talk aobut it, were gonna make fun of someone who A: is hypocritical in his interview. B: Talks trash even though his team was eviscerated in the biggest game of their lives.

Not riled up. I love it actually.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the interview with Bobby Wagner saying the Broncos looked scared probably fueled this... Along with Pete cutting him back in 2010....

No doubt Stu. Did you see how excited BW was in talking about this year's D? I can't wait to see it in action.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK sorry my choice of the word "Riled" is being misused here. I meant it more in the fact that a back up DT being interviewed caught your attention.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK sorry my choice of the word "Riled" is being misused here. I meant it more in the fact that a back up DT being interviewed caught your attention.

Imagine this...Any NFL player says Fuck Denver.
That won't draw your attention?
Heck, you respond to damn near anything on these boards and you do it in a know it all manner IMO. You sound as hypocritical as Vick, yet it is your right to do so.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine this...Any NFL player says Fuck Denver.
That won't draw your attention?
Heck, you respond to damn near anything on these boards and you do it in a know it all manner IMO. You sound as hypocritical as Vick, yet it is your right to do so.

Did I start a post on here when Bobby Wagner called the Broncos "Scared?" I don't care what other teams say about the Broncos. I heard the interview, laughed at it, and moved on. I could care less what even players on the Broncos team have to say. I enjoy reading the quotes from them and sometimes commenting on them but beyond that it is just players and coaches speaking a lot of the same things that we hear every year around the league.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made a whole post about this guy. Obviously it meant something to you. You can laugh about it because us Bronco fans are too. I laughed this last week when Knighton said a similar thing about the Seahawks. It is just some guys using that to motivate them to be better. Some of you talked quite a bit this last year of all the haters motivating the Seahawks and that is exactly what the Broncos are doing this year. When a Seahawks player says they were scared usually people don't take that too lightly.

Anyway just a little over a week away and actual football games are back and we can stop caring so much about what a player says in an interview.

Yes, I made a whole entire post bout it. Because its funny.

Do you only make posts about things that rile you up? If so, the Seahawks REALLY rile you up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK bowing out of this conversation. Just keep repeating one week till football games.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone concerned they will take cheap shots at our players during the preseason game? we humiliated them in the biggest game of their lives. They are obviously still angry about it. Lets hope they keep it clean. stay away from peoples knees

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK bowing out of this conversation. Just keep repeating one week till football games.

OK bye. See ya next time someone mentions the Seahawks.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I start a post on here when Bobby Wagner called the Broncos "Scared?" I don't care what other teams say about the Broncos. I heard the interview, laughed at it, and moved on. I could care less what even players on the Broncos team have to say. I enjoy reading the quotes from them and sometimes commenting on them but beyond that it is just players and coaches speaking a lot of the same things that we hear every year around the league.

You did NOT, because the Denver Board is DEAD. There is hardly anyone there, that is why you post here. And it pisses you off. I wondered why it took so long for one of our faithful posters to create this thread.
Go Hawks.:suds: