• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::laugh3: 1946?!? You Bammers are a laugh riot. You should take this shit on the road. You'd make millions.

Oh wait, I forgot, 'Bama doesn't travel.:laugh3::laugh3:

Touche! Trojanfan.....1Bambino....0 Gentlemen, reload your weapons!

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing awesome about dudes in skirts with frilly helmets.

I would not bring that up. You are the Crimson Tide, what is that? Polluted ocean or a menstrual cycle? Somewhere along the way someone thought Dumbo represents that.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's doubtful Florida will be as bad as they were last year. They have a good chance of being like Auburn last year, who was coming off a 3 win season. They might appear to be down, but they still have top recruiting classes and can bounce back real quick just like Auburn did. They had a ton of injuries last year as well. I will be shocked if they aren't improved quite a bit.

Not sold on Oregon St being better than Tennessee. They weren't good last year and only did well against crappy teams. Tennessee showed some spark from time to time and could have went to a bowl on Oregon St schedule.

ASU > Miss St I would think.

I'm a Stanford fan, but I'm pretty sure you are out of it with the LSU thing.

Overall, I have USC's schedule as a good bit better than Alabama's next year. But I think the gap will be pretty small by the end of the year.

I'm "out of it with the LSU thing" by saying that recently Stanford has been playing equal or better ball than LSU? Let's look at that. Stanford has been to four BCS games in a row and won a Rose Bowl, won an Orange Bowl, and if their idiot freshman kicker wouldn't have choked a "game winning," chip shot field goal against #3 Oklahoma State with no time left, they would have had a Fiesta Bowl as well. LSU, on the other hand, has been to one in which they were completely dominated and shut down and shut out by Alabama, couldn't cross the 50 yard line until garbage time at the very end. LSU has finished 8th, 2nd, 12th, and 14th over that same time frame averaging out to 9th. Stanford has finished 4th, 7th, 6th, and 10th which averages out to 7th, actually 6.75. So yes, I stand by my comment.

And don't slight Oregon State's schedule which is absolutely brutal in the Pac 12 North. The Pac 12 North is tougher than the SEC East. Deal with it. Oregon State closed their regular season against five teams IN A ROW that finished ranked last year with two of those five teams finishing in the top 10. Pretty safe to say that Tennessee would have gotten the shit kicked out of them in those games. I realize that Butch Jones is stock piling talent there and it should pay dividends in a couple of years down the road, but make no mistake about it, that is not a good football team right now. I stand by that comment as well. As of today, Oregon State is a better football team that Tennessee.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not bring that up. You are the Crimson Tide, what is that? Polluted ocean or a menstrual cycle? Somewhere along the way someone thought Dumbo represents that.

I'll have you know, nothing is more terrifying than a menstrual cycle. Unless you're into that kind of stuff...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Call themselves the Crimson Tide.

Mascot is an elephant.

One of these things is not like the other.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there is absolutely no comparison between Florida and UCLA THESE DAYS. None whatsoever. You put those two teams on a neutral field in 2014 and tell them to get after it and it would be ugly..........and not in a good way for Florida.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mascot is an elephant.

I've been struggling trying to figure out what a guy in a dress and a condom have to do with one another too. A Cali thing? :noidea:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mascot is an elephant.

Yeah, because the Trojans actually came from southern California originally:L

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing awesome about dudes in skirts with frilly helmets.

dr3sik.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a little trick that Bammers like to employ called "deflection". It doesn't fool anyone, but we all let them think it does.

That's what I was thinking. Dude is getting all emotional about a game that's in 2016, and pouting because everybody isn't sucking Bama's elephant trunk.

But but.... You guys shouldn't talk that way, you are mods now.

Prepare yourselves gentleman. Teasing Bammers results in this^^^

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have you know, nothing is more terrifying than a menstrual cycle. Unless you're into that kind of stuff...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Actually, there nothing more scary than when the crimson tide doesn't show up