• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone slow down and watch out. We have the
grammar_police.jpg

In the house.

:pop2:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I doubt seriously if you run into many educated people at all unless they are on the other side of the counter asking for bigger fries with the combo meal.

Would not matter what I said, you already have an opinion formed at this point. Just know that it goes both ways and I know plenty of others who view you as I do.:nod:

Really? lol. You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone slow down and watch out. We have the
grammar_police.jpg

In the house.

:pop2:

Popcorn_nommer.gif

Hey wiz, I offered to make you a trade for that fine RV. Check out my post for the details:lol:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you write like this I'm amazed they passed you into Jr High. I don't run into people many people who are educated but only spell , construct sentences and punctuate correctly part of the time. But we are learning you are special. lol.

Sir, your grammar and punctuation are far from perfect. ^^^^^

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir, your grammar and punctuation are far from perfect. ^^^^^

That would be news if at some point I said mine was perfect. I don't claim to be a double Summa Cum Laude. Then write-
"You can think of me as you will and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite. You can also have the opinion that i know for sure you will of my University and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite.

Call me crazy but you'd think a college graduate would know how to spell tonight and make sort of sense when he writes. Even with the spelling, what the fuck is this fool saying. lol

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be news if at some point I said mine was perfect. I don't claim to be a double Summa Cum Laude. Then write-
"You can think of me as you will and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite. You can also have the opinion that i know for sure you will of my University and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite.

Call me crazy but you'd think a college graduate would know how to spell tonight and make sort of sense when he writes. Even with the spelling, what the fuck is this fool saying. lol

I didnt claim to be perfect before either, yet got called on my grammar usage. Not so funny when the shoe fits in your own mouth huh?

My claim, as you call it, is hanging on my wall in my office as I type this. And still i use poor grammar on a message board.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I misspelled a word, get over it.

I couldn't care less if you misspell a word on this board. But when you try to be a smart ass and condescending towards me and you do it, then I will point it out and chuckle.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt claim to be perfect before either, yet got called on my grammar usage. Not so funny when the shoe fits in your own mouth huh?

My claim, as you call it, is hanging on my wall in my office as I type this. And still i use poor grammar on a message board.

Lets move on. Deal.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less if you misspell a word on this board. But when you try to be a smart ass and condescending towards me and you do it, then I will point it out and chuckle.

And whine when its done to you in return. "That would be news if at some point I said mine was perfect."

I only bring this up because one of my words you called into play is common usage.

"Tonight" is spelled correctly; the other is either a derivative or shortcut/misspelling that has since been adopted as common usage.*

"Tonite" is often used on signs, or in similar situations, to shorten the word so it is easier to read on sight, such as driving past a billboard or marquee. Other common shortcuts include using "Nite" for "Night," "Lite" for "Light," or "Thru" instead of "Through."

You really are trying too hard to be an ass and its apparent to quite a few who have called you out on it. jus sayin:whistle:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So instead of answering what you knew was a question, you come at me with grammar nazi bullshit.

I dont need to post in correct form on here, you knew what I posted and didnt want to admit thats how you should have posted it to be correct.

Just so you know, for future use, I dont always use proper sentence structure or punctuation and I might even misspell a word or forget to use a question mark or period from time to time. You can choose to answer back or not but "Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!"

The heck you don't. This stuff get graded here at the SportsHoopla. Hammer will be sending out report cards later in the week.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The heck you don't. This stuff get graded here at the SportsHoopla. Hammer will be sending out report cards later in the week.

Son of a bitch! My dad is going to kill me!