• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So surely you've read it in the format that you stated? correct? or did you read into what someone wrote and come up with all that bullshit on your own?

Thats all I am asking you to do is produce where you read that we would be happy to play 10 high school teams and claim we are number one. Just want to read it for myself in the link you provide. I know how hard comprehension is for you and I feel you may be in error on what you read. So to state it once more, Link?

Do you really not know what conclusion means?

" I hate black people" - conclusion = this person is racist. It's really that simple.
You Bama fans repeatedly give us the ends justifies the means attitude. So I made a conclusion which most non SEC fans share. Sorry I can't do it with crayons and blocks for you.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, a road win will out weight a neutral field win with equal teams. But there is the 2nd year where you are the home team. Will a home win out weight a neutral field win? No. That is how it evens out.

I'd disagree with that. The perception from a huge road win far out weighs both a huge home and neutral field win. It doesn't even out in my opinion.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really not know what conclusion means?

" I hate black people" - conclusion = this person is racist. It's really that simple.
You Bama fans repeatedly give us the ends justifies the means attitude. So I made a conclusion which most non SEC fans share. Sorry I can't do it with crayons and blocks for you.

So would it not have been a better thing to post that it was your opinion instead of what you posted. And so you know, its not common knowledge that all Bama posters would rather play 10 high school teams and claim we are title winners because we dont all feel that way. So your opinion is wrong as well as the conclusion you came to.

And notice, i didnt have to use blocks and crayons to post that, but I am sure you will come back with something else for me to explain to you, making me regret that I didnt.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd disagree with that. The perception from a huge road win far out weighs both a huge home and neutral field win. It doesn't even out in my opinion.

Even if we agreed on that, and I don't nor does vegas, it's just the 1 year. The next year you are still worse than the neutral site game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm as shocked as you TF12. Who in their right mind would turn down an obvious offer for $100 million? He must've head them wrong.:nod:

Maybe he missed one of the zero's in that number. Thought it was only $10 million?:noidea:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So would it not have been a better thing to post that it was your opinion instead of what you posted. And so you know, its not common knowledge that all Bama posters would rather play 10 high school teams and claim we are title winners because we dont all feel that way. So your opinion is wrong as well as the conclusion you came to.

And notice, i didnt have to use blocks and crayons to post that, but I am sure you will come back with something else for me to explain to you, making me regret that I didnt.

"So would it not have been a better thing to post that it was your opinion instead of what you posted"
Is this English? Are you asking a question?

From a previous post of yours- "You can think of me as you will and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite. You can also have the opinion that i know for sure you will of my University and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite."

Dude , take some English night classes or something. You're attempts at trying to portray yourself as an alum of a University are failing badly.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a really good attempt until you got to authoritive. LOL.
What-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about-gif.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he missed one of the zero's in that number. Thought it was only $10 million?:noidea:

I think it was a hearing problem, he is 62 and the man is no spring chicken anymore. i know my hearing is going and i am not that old yet.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we agreed on that, and I don't nor does vegas, it's just the 1 year. The next year you are still worse than the neutral site game.

Then we'll disagree. Imo a road win over a neutral will be viewed in much higher regard than a neutral win over a home win would be.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"So would it not have been a better thing to post that it was your opinion instead of what you posted"
Is this English? Are you asking a question?

From a previous post of yours- "You can think of me as you will and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite. You can also have the opinion that i know for sure you will of my University and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite."

Dude , take some English night classes or something. You're attempts at trying to portray yourself as an alum of a University are failing badly.

So instead of answering what you knew was a question, you come at me with grammar nazi bullshit.

I dont need to post in correct form on here, you knew what I posted and didnt want to admit thats how you should have posted it to be correct.

Just so you know, for future use, I dont always use proper sentence structure or punctuation and I might even misspell a word or forget to use a question mark or period from time to time. You can choose to answer back or not but "Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!"

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we'll disagree. Imo a road win over a neutral will be viewed in much higher regard than a neutral win over a home win would be.

See this is properly worded. IMO= in my opinion. Take note calicletus, this guy gets its his opinion and he stated so.

Good post by the way. I agree that road wins do look impressive and are perceived in higher regard than a neutral site win is viewed.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So instead of answering what you knew was a question, you come at me with grammar nazi bullshit.

I dont need to post in correct form on here, you knew what I posted and didnt want to admit thats how you should have posted it to be correct.

Just so you know, for future use, I dont always use proper sentence structure or punctuation and I might even misspell a word or forget to use a question mark or period from time to time. You can choose to answer back or not but "Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!"

You- "You can think of me as you will and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite. You can also have the opinion that i know for sure you will of my University and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite.""

When you stop writing like this maybe people will understand you. It's not just misspelled words.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You- "You can think of me as you will and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite. You can also have the opinion that i know for sure you will of my University and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite.""

When you stop writing like this maybe people will understand you. It's not just misspelled words.

So you read into that about misspelled words and missed the other part huh? Allow me to show how shocked I am.

shocked.jpg

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine that's what you would look like if you took an English literature and composition course.
It's OK gump. I can see you try.

Yeah thats right. I only graduated Summa Cum Laude, twice. When I needed to, my English grammar and composition were flawless. Didnt realize we had an English major in our midst.

Here's a hint for you, its a message board, not English 101.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah thats right. I only graduated Summa Cum Laude, twice. When I needed to, my English grammar and composition were flawless. Didnt realize we had an English major in our midst.

Here's a hint for you, its a message board, not English 101.

"You can think of me as you will and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite. You can also have the opinion that i know for sure you will of my University and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite.""

When you write like this I'm amazed they passed you into Jr High. I don't run into people many people who are educated but only spell , construct sentences and punctuate correctly part of the time. But we are learning you are special. lol.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You can think of me as you will and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite. You can also have the opinion that i know for sure you will of my University and guess what, I will sleep fine tonite.""

When you write like this I'm amazed they passed you into Jr High. I don't run into people many people who are educated but only spell , construct sentences and punctuate correctly part of the time. But we are learning you are special. lol.

Personally I doubt seriously if you run into many educated people at all unless they are on the other side of the counter asking for bigger fries with the combo meal.

Would not matter what I said, you already have an opinion formed at this point. Just know that it goes both ways and I know plenty of others who view you as I do.:nod: