• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Helped Cover Up Attempted Murder

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all know hes a borderline serial killer...but those guys just got wounded, no one died. if not for the godly heroics of tim tebow and jeebus, it could have been worse. thank you for giving us tim tebow. we are all better people for it up here in the great state of NE. :gaah:
But apparently not brighter. Last I checked, NE isn't a state, it's a region of the U.S.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of Coach Meyer's involvement how is this going to bring down Ohio State?
It is an Urban problem if there is one not an Ohio State problem.
Ohio State will prosper regardless of what the outcome is.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of Coach Meyer's involvement how is this going to bring down Ohio State?
It is an Urban problem if there is one not an Ohio State problem.
Ohio State will prosper regardless of what the outcome is.

tOSU has zero to do with UF or Meyer's involvement with anything when he was there. IF Meyer was involved in any coverup while he was there he'll be dealt with...not tOSU & its football program

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.png

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I've gotten out of this thread is that there are still plenty of Gaytor fans that are still butthurt about Meyer leaving for a better place.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I've gotten out of this thread is that there are still plenty of Gaytor fans that are still butthurt about Meyer leaving for a better place.

That sums is it up.

:Cry:Baby fans! :lol:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood the blood lust in college football outside of NE

i mean, its college

theyre kids

we dont get into it at all up here, mostly because all we have in NE is BC and UCONN (honorable mention to umass and UNH)

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood the blood lust in college football outside of NE

i mean, its college

theyre kids

we dont get into it at all up here, mostly because all we have in NE is BC and UCONN (honorable mention to umass and UNH)

Yup, there's your answer.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, there's your answer.

thats what i mean tho

its college, theyre kids. we follow pro teams up here. theyre adults.

BC had its heyday in the 80's for a bit with flutie magic, and the 90's fucking notre dame around, thats it.

even then, the lust just wasnt there. maybe we have more to do?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally, you should be rooting for a college team if you went there or maybe even played there

i never understood the guy whos a notre dame fan from arizona who never went there, or husker fans who went to the school of cosmetology in lincoln.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have a good 4th. go high fructose corn syrup, go!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets say he did make a call to vouch for the guy. Even if that call went to the governor of FL, he still does not have the power to cover up the attempted murder. Now the governor could have that power but Meyer does not. And if he did, that did not "prevent" the police from doing their job, that would have had someone with power direct them in another direction. Also if Meyer was asked and vouched for the guy because he has had good experiences with him, is that also trying to cover up?

It depends on the purpose of the call!! For Urban to have a player questioned by police and not know about it, would be highly unusual. If the police called him and asked about the player directly and Urban said that to his knowledge this is a good kid, then I see no problem.

But, if he initiates a call to the police or to a powerful booster with the purpose of stopping the investigation into his player (and by all accounts Hernandez was at least very good and possibly great) then it is definitely a cover up.

You can't have it both ways. You can't say that JoePa was part of a cover up for reporting what was told to him to the very people that he was required by law to report it to rather than go to the police himself. Then turn around and say there is no way that Urban could be part of any cover up at Florida just because he happens to be your coach now.

I'm not saying that Urban did anything of the sort. But it is interesting that the witnesses said it was a UF football player and the description (a large Hawaiian or Hispanic looking guy) fits Hernandez exactly and the police suddenly stop looking at him as a suspect after questioning him once.