• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Helped Cover Up Attempted Murder

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Authorities in the Massachusetts murder case against former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez have reached out to the police in Gainesville, Fla., in hopes of determining if Hernandez had any role in a 2007 shooting that left two men wounded.

where is this FLA murder?

There are so many Aaron Hernandez slayings that I'm beginning to get them mixed up. :what:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that the difference is as big as you'd like it to be.

Just for the sake of argument, let's say that Urban made a phone call to "vouch" for the kid. Doesn't matter whether he called the police directly or called a booster that he knew had "influence" and that phone call resulted in the police moving their investigation "in another direction". Isn't that still a "cover up"? In either case, whether it was making sure that an incident never involved the police or whether it was ensuring that the police stopped looking at someone's potential involvement, it is still covering something up to prevent the police from doing their job.

Does that really sound logical to you?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Authorities in the Massachusetts murder case against former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez have reached out to the police in Gainesville, Fla., in hopes of determining if Hernandez had any role in a 2007 shooting that left two men wounded.

where is this FLA murder?

Do you know what the word "attempted" means?

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25 GATORS arrested 31 times in Urban Meyer era including Hernandez, yet he managed to go 65-15.

Yeah, the guy has zero influence.
Yet another reason we were ECSTATIC to get rid of him!!! It was getting to where I was scared to look at the news for fear of another Gator getting arrested and punished by CUM with a slap on the wrist. It was fuckin' embarrassing!

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just for the sake of argument, let's say that Urban made a phone call to "vouch" for the kid. Doesn't matter whether he called the police directly or called a booster that he knew had "influence" and that phone call resulted in the police moving their investigation "in another direction". Isn't that still a "cover up"? In either case, whether it was making sure that an incident never involved the police or whether it was ensuring that the police stopped looking at someone's potential involvement, it is still covering something up to prevent the police from doing their job.

Just a quick hello troj. Hope things are still jammin.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2006 National Championship Game comes to mind here.....and 2007 NCG for that matter.....

What trouble was OSU in those years??

We were letting you borrow our coach, duh.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing Urban Meyer get hauled off to prison would be one of the more hilarious things that has ever happened in the history of sports.

That would be so stressful.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are so many Aaron Hernandez slayings that I'm beginning to get them mixed up. :what:

we all know hes a borderline serial killer...but those guys just got wounded, no one died. if not for the godly heroics of tim tebow and jeebus, it could have been worse. thank you for giving us tim tebow. we are all better people for it up here in the great state of NE. :gaah:

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized something.... If the hammer comes down and Urban loses all of his wins, does that mean that Tim Tebow never really existed?

Mind blowing.
at-t-infinity-mind-blown-o.gif

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what the word "attempted" means?

i sure do. i still dont see an attempted murder. where are the charges?

2 kids got shot in FLA. never heard that before. like i never heard the words "nothing" and "nebraska" together. :whistle:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What doesn't sound logical about what he said???

It sounds logical for an established head coach to commit a major felony and risk serious, serious prison time in order to defend a good but not great player from attempted murder charges??? Really???

.......not sure if sarcastic....

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds logical for an established head coach to commit a major felony and risk serious, serious prison time in order to defend a good but not great player from attempted murder charges??? Really???

dont put anything past urban meyer

hes as the calipari of football

the pull he had down there at the time, he may as well have been governor

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be highly unprovable. All it takes is one conversation with the right person.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think 6 months went by in the last 10 years without Urban being on the edge of something sleazy.

He is definitely the poster child for a program running amok.

Sooner or later, he might actually have to comment on all these things that seem to follow him.

His silence speaks volumes.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just for the sake of argument, let's say that Urban made a phone call to "vouch" for the kid. Doesn't matter whether he called the police directly or called a booster that he knew had "influence" and that phone call resulted in the police moving their investigation "in another direction". Isn't that still a "cover up"? In either case, whether it was making sure that an incident never involved the police or whether it was ensuring that the police stopped looking at someone's potential involvement, it is still covering something up to prevent the police from doing their job.[/QUOTE]
Lets say he did make a call to vouch for the guy. Even if that call went to the governor of FL, he still does not have the power to cover up the attempted murder. Now the governor could have that power but Meyer does not. And if he did, that did not "prevent" the police from doing their job, that would have had someone with power direct them in another direction. Also if Meyer was asked and vouched for the guy because he has had good experiences with him, is that also trying to cover up?