• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Helped Cover Up Attempted Murder

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally, you should be rooting for a college team if you went there or maybe even played there

i never understood the guy whos a notre dame fan from arizona who never went there, or husker fans who went to the school of cosmetology in lincoln.

I was born an Alabama fan.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was born an Alabama fan.

Exactly. I never will understand why people care who roots for who.

I went to Oregon but some of the best Duck fans I know didnt attend the University.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets say he did make a call to vouch for the guy. Even if that call went to the governor of FL, he still does not have the power to cover up the attempted murder. Now the governor could have that power but Meyer does not. And if he did, that did not "prevent" the police from doing their job, that would have had someone with power direct them in another direction. Also if Meyer was asked and vouched for the guy because he has had good experiences with him, is that also trying to cover up?

All it takes to be him involved in a coverup us him making the right call and saying "I want this gone." Just vouching for him is fine, but if he called someone capable of the coverup and said something along those lines, he would be complicit. This is what I am referring to by saying he is capable of covering things up. Any major school coach has a decent shot at having that capability through a connected booster.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I went to Oregon but some of the best Duck fans I know didnt attend the University.

Also born to hate Auburn.

g0a0000000000000000f1bca1635ed032c614fccd04844e953ab4afe3bb.jpg

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also born to hate Auburn.

g0a0000000000000000f1bca1635ed032c614fccd04844e953ab4afe3bb.jpg

HAHA!!! I saw a couple t shirts around Portland that said that... Nice.

On the other hand they had Beaver Orange and Black WAR EAGLE shirts....:gaah:

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny.

Some people have to pray and hope that tOSU gets in trouble because its the only way their teams can beat the Buckeyes.

Sorry for being awesome.

Well that depends on who you ask 0-9* against the SEC.:yahoo::lol:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CFB death penalty immediately. Only reasonable course for the NCAA to take.

if the NCAA doesnt death penalty you for covering up child r*pe... nothing will ever get the death penalty.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only familiar with the massive influence of Florida athletics in Jacksonville Beach where my family is. I can't even imagine what it's like in Gainesville. I absolutely believe this report and hope that the best investigative journalists in the country are all flying there now to uncover the truth.

Well, right before I left UF, our president was driving drunk, hit a parked car, drove away, and was caught by a cop...and got off without a ticket. And THEN it was suppressed in the newspapers. I heard about it because I knew a guy on the Alligator staff. He's a good guy, so I'm trusting that he was telling the truth. We were all furious, because UF students who get a DUI without hurting anyone or any property get suspended for at least a semester, if not expelled, and he didn't even get a ticket? Plus he's constantly making these stupid awful rules about alcohol on campus although the alumni get to do whatever they want. And he's an alcoholic, and throws a bitch fit if anyone tries to photograph him at UF events with a drink in his hand. I swore I wouldn't donate a penny to UF as long as that ass was in charge. And when UF comes asking for money, I'll tell them they can revive tailgating the way it was when I started and then I'll think about it.

/rant

As a PSU fan, I'm staying out of this.

Its part of our sanctions...

LOL love it!

Yes, you did. Some (not me :whistle:) might have rolled their eyes but now it's starting to look like Hernandez at least tried to kill people in Gainesville. Of course, neither the University of Florida or the New England Patriots have any knowledge whatsoever that Hernandez was involved in this sort of activity. They're both shocked and saddened by it all.

Dude I had NO idea. I knew Hernandez liked a drink, but that's not so surprising. Hell, Brantley was the king of drinking, and he's never been in trouble! Coop liked his candy if you know what I mean, and he's got a squeaky clean reputation at the Iggles. I heard plenty of nasty gossip - quite a lot of it true - and absolutely nothing about guns or murder...just some guys who drank too much, some guys who "loved" too much, and some guys who thought it a laugh to jump walls, smoke weed, and play the fool.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, right before I left UF, our president was driving drunk, hit a parked car, drove away, and was caught by a cop...and got off without a ticket. And THEN it was suppressed in the newspapers. I heard about it because I knew a guy on the Alligator staff. He's a good guy, so I'm trusting that he was telling the truth. We were all furious, because UF students who get a DUI without hurting anyone or any property get suspended for at least a semester, if not expelled, and he didn't even get a ticket? Plus he's constantly making these stupid awful rules about alcohol on campus although the alumni get to do whatever they want. And he's an alcoholic, and throws a bitch fit if anyone tries to photograph him at UF events with a drink in his hand. I swore I wouldn't donate a penny to UF as long as that ass was in charge. And when UF comes asking for money, I'll tell them they can revive tailgating the way it was when I started and then I'll think about it.

/rant

LOL love it!

Dude I had NO idea. I knew Hernandez liked a drink, but that's not so surprising. Hell, Brantley was the king of drinking, and he's never been in trouble! Coop liked his candy if you know what I mean, and he's got a squeaky clean reputation at the Iggles. I heard plenty of nasty gossip - quite a lot of it true - and absolutely nothing about guns or murder...just some guys who drank too much, some guys who "loved" too much, and some guys who thought it a laugh to jump walls, smoke weed, and play the fool.

LR, is your avi a photo of someone pushing Percy out of MN?

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just noticed that,........der.

Dude was a champ - you know how high the first row of seats is above the field. Percy had his hands above his head for well over an hour, signing stuff. Made me really happy to see him putting himself through all that for the fans!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvin may be a Gator, but he is a class act when it comes to the fans. From what I heard.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally, you should be rooting for a college team if you went there or maybe even played there

i never understood the guy whos a notre dame fan from arizona who never went there, or husker fans who went to the school of cosmetology in lincoln.

I think that there are alot of reasons why folks will support a college team even though they did not attend that college.

Example, not every state has a professional team of any sort to support. Alabama, Arkansas, Nebraska (just to name a few) have no professional teams in any sport. So, their major college teams become their teams whether they attended the school or not.

Some folks just like the college game better. I have a couple of friends who are UCLA fans that never attended UCLA, but they like the college game better, they just don't have very good judgement on teams!!:lol:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could you imagine how shitty CFB would be if only people who went there could be fans? The loss in revenue alone would kill most athletic depts. compared to where they're at now.