• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Helped Cover Up Attempted Murder

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that Urban had a hand in the execution of Jeezus too. The coach is truly a monster.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with tOSU and the up-and-coming undefeated season, so I'm good.

But it seems like when Urban went to Florida it was the worst thing to happen to him. Florida is a bad reputation and even worse now, it is ashame it went there first and didn't just come straight to the Buckeyes.

It doesn't bother you that your coach cares more about winning football games then human life? Sounds like PSU fans. I mean we can't prove it, but I even said Urban probably helped cover up crimes by Hernandez a couple days ago. It makes a lot of sense.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't bother you that your coach cares more about winning football games then human life? Sounds like PSU fans. I mean we can't prove it, but I even said Urban probably helped cover up crimes by Hernandez a couple days ago. It makes a lot of sense.
It makes sense he would help cover up an attempted murder? That makes no sense. He would risk his job where he is paid millions and his freedom to help this kid?
By the way nobody has ever said anything about caring more about football than human life. I would think a scUM fan would have more sense.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of "ifs". I agree it is interesting and then that same witness recanted the ID. I am not sure what went on down there but I would bet money that Meyer was not involved in trying to cover up an attempted murder. I would bet money no college coach, especially a top one making millions would risk their jobs and freedom to save a player guilty of this.

Lots of "ifs" re: JoePa's involvement in what happened at PSU. But you don't seem to have a problem believing that he would risk the exact same thing over a coach that no longer worked for him and that according to most accounts, he didn't even like!!

Look, do I believe that Urban covered this up or even made a phone call to make it go away? No. But I'm also not going to just dismiss the possibility because he's a football coach. Whether one believes JoePa was involved or not, what happened at PSU has me to the point that there isn't much that I an prepared to think any coach would never do.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes sense he would help cover up an attempted murder? That makes no sense. He would risk his job where he is paid millions and his freedom to help this kid?
By the way nobody has ever said anything about caring more about football than human life. I would think a scUM fan would have more sense.

It makes sense he would cover up a murder to save his players. That's putting winning football games over the victims family getting justice. I wouldn't want him to coach my team.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop Scum-bro, everyone knows Urban is a great humanitarian. He also cares about kitty cats.

meyer-cat.jpeg

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes sense he would cover up a murder to save his players. That's putting winning football games over the victims family getting justice. I wouldn't want him to coach my team.

Jesus, come on.... You are a shitty troll. Is this what you do when your not following the Truther movement. This is nothing but slanderous bullshit coming from a tin foil freak.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lame:There is a difference between recruiting violations (which most or all big time coaches have done or haven't gotten caught) but covering up a murder. Cmon man you might not like the guy, but doing this for one player. He isn't that dumb, you accusing him of something like this with no proof is ridiculous.

I guess you are still butthurt about losing your whole C's team and coach in less than a week.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you are just trolling. It makes no sense at all and all your Buckeye hate is showing through. Keep up the good trolling I like it.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda funny only the OSU fans are getting butt hurt. Just like PSU fans in the Sandusky case. If your cool with Dirty Urby protecting his murderer player, it's cool with me.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There would be for sure a scandal if a player got caught for attempted murder, it would be a distraction, and give him a decent shot of losing his job and affecting his legacy negatively as well. Covering it up, especially with how easy it would be, makes it much less likely for it to come out.

I'm not saying he did it, but to act like there's no possibility is a delusional view of how the world works.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

image.jpg

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There would be for sure a scandal if a player got caught for attempted murder, it would be a distraction, and give him a decent shot of losing his job and affecting his legacy negatively as well. Covering it up, especially with how easy it would be, makes it much less likely for it to come out.

I'm not saying he did it, but to act like there's no possibility is a delusional view of how the world works.

Exactly, you can't prove it but it's possible. I think the evidence shows he knew it was his players, but he didn't want to hurt his program.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you are off, it makes more sense to cut the guy lose. An attempted murder that is handled by the public police, not campus, and is in the news is not something you try to cover up. It would make more sense to cut the guy lose. I think its more delusional to think a coach could try and cover up attempted murder.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, you can't prove it but it's possible. I think the evidence shows he knew it was his players, but he didn't want to hurt his program.
The evidence shows that he knew it was his players? really? So lets pretend he knew, the police did not charge them so what should he have done? I will start calling it WWHD. What would Hoke do.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are off, it makes more sense to cut the guy lose. An attempted murder that is handled by the public police, not campus, and is in the news is not something you try to cover up. It would make more sense to cut the guy lose. I think its more delusional to think a coach could try and cover up attempted murder.

Not if you think you can get away with it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think a coach that is paid millions of dollars a year is going to risk prison time in order to cover up a murder for 1 player?

And that player is a....TE?

:laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, no coach would ever try to cover up something like that!!

It's never been tried before!!

Oh wait!! Yes, it has!! Baylor Basketball!!