• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Updated Walterfootball Mock

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Jaguars have ignored their pass rush long enough.

That line struck me as a curious one for a team that used their first two picks on DE's in 2008. Obviously those picks didn't pan out, but failing to upgrade a spot is not the same as ignoring it. That would be like saying we have ignored the OL. Not to mention the Jags drafted three DTs in the first three rounds of the '09 and '10 drafts.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RT @ 6 for Cleveland... why isn't Clyde screaming?!?!?!?! Should go with Blackmon or top WR there IMO.

Seems like plenty of CBs went out... damn.

I've resisted College prospects this far, I'm not stopping now!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jaguars have ignored their pass rush long enough.

That line struck me as a curious one for a team that used their first two picks on DE's in 2008. Obviously those picks didn't pan out, but failing to upgrade a spot is not the same as ignoring it. That would be like saying we have ignored the OL. Not to mention the Jags drafted three DTs in the first three rounds of the '09 and '10 drafts.

It's hard to replace Stroud/Henderson at their primes..... one of the best duo DTs at that time....

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RT @ 6 for Cleveland... why isn't Clyde screaming?!?!?!?! Should go with Blackmon or top WR there IMO.

Seems like plenty of CBs went out... damn.

I've resisted College prospects this far, I'm not stopping now!!!

Just give in. It's inevitable.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does everyone feel about who our division rivals drafting? Luck, Reiff, and Blackmon.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know zip about Reiff, I had no idea Martin was ranked that high until now. Amazing that Stanford could have two top 10 picks in the draft. Blackmon at 10 is a steal. Luck and Blackmon going to those two teams would make me ill.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know zip about Reiff, I had no idea Martin was ranked that high until now. Amazing that Stanford could have two top 10 picks in the draft. Blackmon at 10 is a steal. Luck and Blackmon going to those two teams would make me ill.

Might have had 3 first rounders before Skov got hurt.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has DeCastro in the first too. I just noticed our 2nd round pick.

San Francisco 49ers: Ryan Broyles, WR/PR, Oklahoma
A weapon for Colin Kaepernick. Braylon Edwards was signed to a 1-year deal recently, so he'll be a free agent. Miguel Lobsterbush is a loser. The 49ers really need help at wideout.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A weapon for Colin Kaepernick. Braylon Edwards was signed to a 1-year deal recently, so he'll be a free agent. Miguel Lobsterbush is a loser. The 49ers really need help at wideout.

Lmao...

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also amazed at how high Tannehill is rated. I must be missing something.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people around the scouting community actually have Tannehill rated high from what I've read. A good portion have him as the #2 QB.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How does everyone feel about who our division rivals drafting? Luck, Reiff, and Blackmon.

Not afraid of Luck coming into the division, mainly because if anyone knows Luck's weaknesses it's Harbaugh. Another reason being is I believe the guy is overrated. People have him as a top 3 pick, while I believe he's more of a mid-round 1st round pick. Which might not sound like much of a difference, since I'm still essentially saying he's a franchise QB either way, but that's the difference between the Stafford's of the world and the Roethlisberger's of the world (Luck being a Roethlisberger).

I'm still patting myself on the back for being under the impression Riley Reiff was Bulaga during Bulaga's injury. After seeing the real Bulaga was less than impressed with how he played, the difference between the two at LT was very noticeable.

&

I still can't tell if Justin Blackmon is legit. He barely gets any separation, but that could be because he's too comfortable playing against college DBs. He's always open(in his mind), doesn't really have to give any effort because he'll just rebound the ball over the defender. I'd like to see his combine results before granting him a grade.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a really good mock draft for it being this early. Blackmon won't fall all the way to 10 and i doubt the Bengals take another LB, but i think the rest of those are all realistic picks. I also feel like Landry Jones to the Dolphins is a very likely possibility.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh sh*t... lol