• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Updated Walterfootball Mock

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Ha, Miguel Lobsterbush is a loser. This mock doesn't pull any punches.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
is the order based on current NFL records and tie breakers? or is it based on HIS projected finish? believe its based on projected because the way he described the first two teams? obviously, not 100% sure.

cause he got the 49ers picking 21st and isn't that making the play-offs? lets see..........four Div. champs plus two wildcards is 6 play-off teams from the NFC, 6 more from the AFC. yeah, thats 12 play-off teams picking 21st to 32nd.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is way ahead of everything, but I think we can get better value in the third by not taking a FS. First two picks position wise are fine. With the third, I'd go in no order G, T, NT, double down on CB, and even OLB or DE to get better depth value/third down PR. Even if we don't resign Goldson, I don't want to see something like that happen.

Culliver may end up doing something at CB, but it's just as likely he becomes a FS.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why isnt floyd our 1st pick? most likely his stock will rise by the draft anyways. wouldn't be surprised if he's the top wr picked.

i cringe at the lets take the top rated corner, guess that'll be the theme from now untilt he draft with basically every mock

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah way too early BUT allow me this comment.................please evaluate QB's in earnest. there are a bunch of good ones (names just posted in another thread) and one MIGHT be our BPA?

if so, go ahead and draft him despite CK.

if not so, then don't force it.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah way too early BUT allow me this comment.................please evaluate QB's in earnest. there are a bunch of good ones (names just posted in another thread) and one MIGHT be our BPA?

if so, go ahead and draft him despite CK.

if not so, then don't force it.

I don't think CK should get in the in the way of drafting any QB. You're right, there are a ton of good QB's eligible for this draft.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think CK should get in the in the way of drafting any QB. You're right, there are a ton of good QB's eligible for this draft.

IDK... why else draft him in the 2nd unless he absolutely showed us crap?(ie Clausen)

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK... why else draft him in the 2nd unless he absolutely showed us crap?(ie Clausen)

Nah, take the BPA even if QB. With the new rookie scale, it's not as painful and if we've learned ANYTHING over the last decade, it's that we need a franchise QB and they're hard to come by.

We take two and hope to hit on one (when they're BPA). If we somehow hit on both, ask Andy Reid what to do.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, i guess it depends. If we have a chance at Luck, Jones, Barkley, and possibly RG3 (all though i'm not quite ready to anoint him to that list quite yet) do we pass because we have CK? I never really cared for CK in the first place, but if they feel there is another guy out there who is a "franchise" QB, then we have to take him.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, i guess it depends. If we have a chance at Luck, Jones, Barkley, and possibly RG3 (all though i'm not quite ready to anoint him to that list quite yet) do we pass because we have CK? I never really cared for CK in the first place, but if they feel there is another guy out there who is a "franchise" QB, then we have to take him.

Of course, if a Luck falls then its nearly a no brainer...

Jones I would agree with, need to see more of "IT" with him, but i don't hold any doubt....

Barkley I'm not really high on as many are, perhaps lack of study? RG3 needs another year IMO.

I guess I like to give Prime a chance before he's ousted w/o a fair chance. He looked good in preseason and I wouldn't worry if he was called into a game for injury or poor play by Alex.

I feel Luck is an automatic franchise QB, Jones could be there so I wouldn't be too negative on him but the rest I'm not sold on but that's me.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, take the BPA even if QB. With the new rookie scale, it's not as painful and if we've learned ANYTHING over the last decade, it's that we need a franchise QB and they're hard to come by.

We take two and hope to hit on one (when they're BPA). If we somehow hit on both, ask Andy Reid what to do.

But that's what a 2-3 year process? Kolb didn't get a chance til McNabb went down, so 2 seasons later he was "viewed" as a good available QB due to Vick's arrival. I don't know how lucky or patient we are for that same result.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I'm with you. If one's available, push the button. If we get set with one, you can trade the other like Phi traded Kolb.

Barkley is one that I really like, but looks like he will get drafted well ahead of us. You never know though after seeing the Mallet fall.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Cliff Harris is the pick. Now that his suspension has been lifted I'm sure his stock will rise again. He's the best pure cover corner in college. 23 pass break ups last season, 5 picks, all while playing mostly man coverage. He should be the pick, if he drops to us (since we'll win the West).
:peace:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and its not his fault, its just the way things panned out. he may very well turn out a solid QB, but thats only a good thing.

He's still very raw as a player. It's going to take at least another year or 2 until he's ready IMO. The only reason to take one of those guys is if you believe they are a Franchise QB. If you don't believe that, then there is no point in taking them. Also, it will give us an indication on how they really feel CK is progressing because i felt it was a big reach to be honest. I think we panicked when all the QB's were flying off the board.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, if a Luck falls then its nearly a no brainer...

Jones I would agree with, need to see more of "IT" with him, but i don't hold any doubt....

Barkley I'm not really high on as many are, perhaps lack of study? RG3 needs another year IMO.

I guess I like to give Prime a chance before he's ousted w/o a fair chance. He looked good in preseason and I wouldn't worry if he was called into a game for injury or poor play by Alex.

I feel Luck is an automatic franchise QB, Jones could be there so I wouldn't be too negative on him but the rest I'm not sold on but that's me.

I'm not really 100 percent on Barkley right now either. I still think he's a better option then Ck, though.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is the order based on current NFL records and tie breakers? or is it based on HIS projected finish? believe its based on projected because the way he described the first two teams? obviously, not 100% sure.

cause he got the 49ers picking 21st and isn't that making the play-offs? lets see..........four Div. champs plus two wildcards is 6 play-off teams from the NFC, 6 more from the AFC. yeah, thats 12 play-off teams picking 21st to 32nd.

Could of just looked at where the other 3 in our division finished lol

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Barkley I think should stay in school for his senior year. I think that will help him develop and he will be more ready. Luck I think will be great too. If you are completely sold on Luck... would you trade away the draft (Saints to get Ricky Williams) in order to get him??