• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Updated Walterfootball Mock

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The craziest thing I saw in this mock is that he has the 49ers picking 21st. I'd be ecstatic if they had the 11th best record in football this year.

That would be the 12th best record, if that was how the NFL worked. It isn't. All it means is that they made the playoffs (division champs, possibly at 6-10), were eliminated in the first round (a home game) and had the worst record of the first round losers. The final 12 picks go to the playoff teams.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think he has a better chance to be a starter than kap does. some of his throws just scream noodle arm. might be because he throws a lot off his back foot. just watched some of his highlights and he's like throwing while backpeddling. pretty impressive accuracy while doing it, but throws like that might kill him in the nfl.

teams will basically play him like they did doug flutie and i doubt he'll be as good.

I think your right about Kaep. I really want to see what's going on with Tolzien. I think he has a real chance at leapfrogging CK after the way he/they performed this offseason. He's a smart kid, I wonder if he's digested the playbook yet?