• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Updated Walterfootball Mock

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well considering he had the rams, cards and hawks all picked before us then we won the division in that mock.

but this season ISN'T finished so he had to set the order....somehow? my first question was how?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well considering he had the rams, cards and hawks all picked before us then we won the division in that mock.

oh ok, it just dawned on me what you're doing............you were just pumping yourself up for figuring out who was West champs......in that mock.

i know i have a cookie or a star somewhere around here............

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh ok, it just dawned on me what you're doing............you were just pumping yourself up for figuring out who was West champs......in that mock.

i know i have a cookie or a star somewhere around here............

:hungry: ME WANT COOKIE

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Kellen Moore at QB but at only 6ft tall he may not be able to make it in the NFL. He has everything you want in a QB though and has a proven stock of film over the course of several years to prove it.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really like Kellen Moore at QB but at only 6ft tall he may not be able to make it in the NFL. He has everything you want in a QB though and has a proven stock of film over the course of several years to prove it.

but if he can play, he can play, wouldn't rule him out just yet.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

a stronger armed ken dorsey

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Kellen Moore is going to be the next Tim Tebow. Somebody is going to gamble on him early, but he still looks raw to me. If we start hearing "But he's a winner!" i'm going to crush the T.V.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprisingly close to my impressions of him. I have really never watched him extensively, but does he have any arm strength?

i was thinking he might be a sleeper day 2 pick, but the more i watch him the more i question whether he can make it in the nfl. it slowly went from maybe to nah

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Kellen Moore is going to be the next Tim Tebow. Somebody is going to gamble on him early, but he still looks raw to me. If we start hearing "But he's a winner!" i'm going to crush the T.V.

Wow! Kellen Moore looks raw to you? He's the most polished qb (maybe even more than Luck) in the NCAA. The only reason he's not an NFL qb right now is because of his height. Kellen Moore reminds me (mentally) of Peyton Manning in the way of breaking down a defense and always making the read and throw. All this guy does is study film, he knew the whole Boise St. playbook as a high school senior. He's going to make a great oc one day if nothing else.
:nono:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we draft Moore late and groom him to be our OC of the future!!!

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kellen Moore is definitely polished. I've watched plenty of games, my ex was from Idaho, and he has all the tools. His arm isn't the strongest but he has uncanny accuracy ala Sam Bradford, and like mentioned a mental makeup similar to Peyton Manning. He is on the Drew Brees height level so only time will tell how the NFL perceives that. In my book he's a second rounder but w/a few top ten qualities.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd be surprised if moore went 4th round. i'm thinking 5th or 6th

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess i'll be surprised. quick look on the internets and there's some talk of moore going in the 1st. maybe someone will like his intangibles and production enough to take him on day 1.

does boise state even play any good teams this year? guy's always torching those 2nd tier teams

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess i'll be surprised. quick look on the internets and there's some talk of moore going in the 1st. maybe someone will like his intangibles and production enough to take him on day 1.

does boise state even play any good teams this year? guy's always torching those 2nd tier teams

I seriously doubt that he'll go anywhere before the 3rd. I would love if we were able to take a flier on him in the 4th/5th, I think he'll be at least a good backup.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt that he'll go anywhere before the 3rd. I would love if we were able to take a flier on him in the 4th/5th, I think he'll be at least a good backup.

i think he has a better chance to be a starter than kap does. some of his throws just scream noodle arm. might be because he throws a lot off his back foot. just watched some of his highlights and he's like throwing while backpeddling. pretty impressive accuracy while doing it, but throws like that might kill him in the nfl.

teams will basically play him like they did doug flutie and i doubt he'll be as good.