• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UPDATE: Carson Trade Rumors

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown is a pigheaded SOB,it's not going to happen

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hello blue

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he showed up and was a complete ass, the Bengals could slap him with 4 games 'conduct detrimental to the team.' Not sure what would happen with the other 8. I guess the guys could give him a code red or something.

If I was Carson I'd show up, sit down with the coaches and tell them not to involve me in any drills or I'll just punt the ball (to let me stay away from the team) that's it's not personal then just sit back in the lockeroom (or not show up at all) get paid and wait to be released. Seems to me that when you're dealing with an unreasonable man you have to become one yourself. If he stays quiet, retired and doesnt try to rock the boat he's never going to play another down of football in the NFL (unless that's what he really wants).

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was Carson I'd show up, sit down with the coaches and tell them not to involve me in any drills or I'll just punt the ball (to let me stay away from the team) that's it's not personal then just sit back in the lockeroom (or not show up at all) get paid and wait to be released. Seems to me that when you're dealing with an unreasonable man you have to become one yourself. If he stays quiet, retired and doesnt try to rock the boat he's never going to play another down of football in the NFL (unless that's what he really wants).

this is exactly what I would do,,,,

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that sounds about right,most of it is up too Palmer.Personally...its all about Dalton right now,he's the one running the team and is helping in getting the W's!Palmer can go now!:brick:

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

That's exactly the kind of stuff that will get you an unpaid 4 game suspension. And after the suspension, if you keep it up, there would likely be more severe repercussions.

If he shows up, he's going to have to be civilized and do what the team asks. Being outright released really is not an option since Brown WANTS him back.

I'm sure if he plans on coming back, we'll hear rumors of it within days after the deadline. However, I'm still up in the air on this. On one hand, it's obvious he wants to play this season. Every step of the way he's been in direct contact with Brown. He showed up right after the lockout ended, he was on the phone weeks before the regular season started, and apparently he was on the phone sometime last week. But on the other hand, he's hand plenty of good opportunities to show up and attempt to force a trade, namely showing up this passed Friday. Yet he hasn't taken advantage. Now he has nothing to gain from showing up, so why would he? Unless he's itching that bad to play.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly the kind of stuff that will get you an unpaid 4 game suspension. And after the suspension, if you keep it up, there would likely be more severe repercussions.

If he shows up, he's going to have to be civilized and do what the team asks. Being outright released really is not an option since Brown WANTS him back.

I'm sure if he plans on coming back, we'll hear rumors of it within days after the deadline. However, I'm still up in the air on this. On one hand, it's obvious he wants to play this season. Every step of the way he's been in direct contact with Brown. He showed up right after the lockout ended, he was on the phone weeks before the regular season started, and apparently he was on the phone sometime last week. But on the other hand, he's hand plenty of good opportunities to show up and attempt to force a trade, namely showing up this passed Friday. Yet he hasn't taken advantage. Now he has nothing to gain from showing up, so why would he? Unless he's itching that bad to play.

How much is he owed this season ,8or11mil,a lot of reasons to come back,come back and make them pay the money,he should have been in camp and stunk it up,is that asshole Brown really that pigheaded as to pay that much
to prove he's boss.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as a Raider fan, I would rather not have Palmer but it looks like that's the way it's heading, you guys wont get half back what your thinking you will. Those crazy Al Davis days are over and the Bengals may not ask for much except to be rid of him. I'm optimistic that Management wont give away the farm for a QB who has proved he can't win a big game yet.. But you never know..

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Unless the Raiders overpay for Palmer (and I still don't see it happening), he stays "retired".

In the interim, we (fans) continue to get fucked with no vaseline.

:hdn:

Last edited by a moderator:

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL We wont get anything for him??????? Hmmmm Seems we are about to get a 2012 1st rd pick...and a conditional 2nd pick in 2013...What was that again?????

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well as a Raider fan, I would rather not have Palmer but it looks like that's the way it's heading, you guys wont get half back what your thinking you will. Those crazy Al Davis days are over and the Bengals may not ask for much except to be rid of him. I'm optimistic that Management wont give away the farm for a QB who has proved he can't win a big game yet.. But you never know..

Oops.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:hdn::hdn::hdn:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Brown splooged all over the Raiders faces. The man is obviously a fucking genius.

By the way....Does anyone need the powerball numbers? I'm on a roll here.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders -> :hdn: <- Bengals

weeeeeee

the tides R A turnin'

Who dey!?

lmao!!
bengals.gif

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To everybody saying Mike Brown was right for just letting Palmer be retired and should let him end his career that way: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Eat your crow because you know this was a good decision and you were wrong/ridiculous. If the Bengals board was still up I'd call each and every one of you out for saying that.