• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 MLB Trade Deadline Rumors

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in Florida and don't have much access to Boston Sports. I was watching Sports Sunday replay and was knocked out of my loungers.

Trade Rumor #1: JD Martinez to the NY Mets for their #4 prospect 1B,3B,OF Mark Vientos and SS Ronny Muricho

Trade Rumor #2: C Christian Vazquez to the NY Mets for Minor Leaguers RHP Jose Butto and OF Nick Plummer

These are from Early Edition

Trade Rumor #3: Xander Bogaerts to SD Padres for OF Nomar Mazara, Minor Leaguers Luis Campusano and Robert Hassell

Trade Rumor $4: Rafael Devers to the SF Giants for OF Joc Pederson and RHP Del Webb

Rumors are often the dream of the person reporting. Trades 1 & 2 are certainly in the works. Mets want JD badly and having a good defensive catcher that's hittiung in the .280s is a huge plus for the mets who are on the verge of catching the Braves. I little nudge might be all that's needed for them to slide by.

Red Sox have said that Bogie and Devers are not on the block but haven't even talked to them about a serious contract. John Henry isn't about to hand over two contracts that will exceed a half billion dollars. By four tomorrow, these two will be Red Sox history. Bogaerts with two years on a cheap contract and his SS skills will draw huge attention. Devers is young and will sign a decent contract if offered. He's a top 3B with power and average speed and above average fielding skills. I think that Houston, Philly and even the Yankees might be in any of the fiur guys in these rumors.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in Florida and don't have much access to Boston Sports. I was watching Sports Sunday replay and was knocked out of my loungers.

Trade Rumor #1: JD Martinez to the NY Mets for their #4 prospect 1B,3B,OF Mark Vientos and SS Ronny Muricho

Trade Rumor #2: C Christian Vazquez to the NY Mets for Minor Leaguers RHP Jose Butto and OF Nick Plummer

These are from Early Edition

Trade Rumor #3: Xander Bogaerts to SD Padres for OF Nomar Mazara, Minor Leaguers Luis Campusano and Robert Hassell

Trade Rumor $4: Rafael Devers to the SF Giants for OF Joc Pederson and RHP Del Webb

Rumors are often the dream of the person reporting. Trades 1 & 2 are certainly in the works. Mets want JD badly and having a good defensive catcher that's hittiung in the .280s is a huge plus for the mets who are on the verge of catching the Braves. I little nudge might be all that's needed for them to slide by.

Red Sox have said that Bogie and Devers are not on the block but haven't even talked to them about a serious contract. John Henry isn't about to hand over two contracts that will exceed a half billion dollars. By four tomorrow, these two will be Red Sox history. Bogaerts with two years on a cheap contract and his SS skills will draw huge attention. Devers is young and will sign a decent contract if offered. He's a top 3B with power and average speed and above average fielding skills. I think that Houston, Philly and even the Yankees might be in any of the fiur guys in these rumors.
Wow #3 is surprising and #4 is shocking. I'm guessing that Devers trade is supposed to say Logan Webb. That still doesn't seem to make sense though. If they are trading all those guys it would be because they are out of the playoff race. But if that's the case, why do you need Joc Pederson for the rest of the season? But you're right I think Philly, the Yankees and probably some other teams should be interested in Devers.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 and 4 are just dumb.