• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bulls documentary likely to be a Bronsexual's paradise

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that say about Miami and Lebron if they stack a team with 3 superstars and they still aren't considered the favorites?!?

Maybe because they were outstacked? You do realize that the Heat weren't the only team with 3 stars, right? They were just loud about it.

The only time they weren't the faves in Miami was his last season when they played the Spurs who had Timmy, Parker, Ginobili and Pop as their coach.

No one was beating the Spurs that year. You could have put the Shaq/Kobe Lakers or MJ's Bulls out there and they weren't beating the Spurs that year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that say about Miami and Lebron if they stack a team with 3 superstars and they still aren't considered the favorites?!?

At no point did Jordan have 3 of the top 20 players on his team. Yet at one point -- Chicago was favored in 185 STRAIGHT GAMES!!!!

Lebron didn't have 3 superstars either.

In Miami, he and Wade were superstars. Bosh wasn't.

In Cleveland, he was a superstar, Kyrie was a star, but not a superstar and Love wasn't a superstar either.

With the Bulls, MJ and Pippen were both superstars.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

He was NBA All-Defensive first team in 1999 as a member of the Houston Rockets and All-Defensive 2nd team in 2000 as a member of the Portland Trailblazers.

During the seasons that MJ was playing baseball, he was an All-Star, All NBA 1st team, NBA All-Defensive 1st team and led the Bulls to the ECF.

He's a top 50 All-Time NBA player and a Hall of Famer.

In short...he was pretty fucking good.

People out here talking like pippen was just some role player lol

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinion only. To many he is already in the conversation, and if he wins a title with LA, being the only player to win with three different teams, he will have a strong case

If he were switching teams and taking them to titles -- I'd agree. All he is doing is switching to the next superstars to play with.

If he had went to LA and won with Ingram, Ball, Hart, Kuzma, etc -- That would have been impressive. Bouncing from team to team and handpicking your teammates isn't impressive to me.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he were switching teams and taking them to titles -- I'd agree. All he is doing is switching to the next superstars to play with.

If he had went to LA and won with Ingram, Ball, Hart, Kuzma, etc -- That would have been impressive. Bouncing from team to team and handpicking your teammates isn't impressive to me.
Ok then that's you. Others see it differently.

And every title involves more than one great player, including all of MJ's. There's a few exceptions like Olajuwon with no other superstars, or the 2004 Pistons with zero. But every other title team involves more than one great player.

It's unfair to judge LeBrons skill by saying he's not that great because his teams had other good players. They all do including MJ.

And finals record....Cleveland played one of the all time greatest teams four times in the finals and won one. LeBron is not why they lost any of them.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron didn't have 3 superstars either.

In Miami, he and Wade were superstars. Bosh wasn't.

In Cleveland, he was a superstar, Kyrie was a star, but not a superstar and Love wasn't a superstar either.

With the Bulls, MJ and Pippen were both superstars.

Kevin Love was on team USA and at 25 years old, he averaged 26 and 13.

Kyrie was already an all-star at 22 years old, averaging more PPG than Scottie Pippen did in any of his 17 seasons the year before Lebron showed up and he only increased his scoring every year since.

Chris Bosh was a 5 time all-star already at 25 years old (he made 12 all-star teams total) and averaged 24 and 11 when he teamed up with Lebron.

Dwayne Wade is Dwayne Wade.

It is utterly ridiculous to say these guys aren't stars in the NBA. Between Bosh, Kevin Love, Dwayne Wade and Kyrie -- they have 36 all star game appearances. THIRTY SIX!!! Between the 4, they have 8 gold medals and 4 bronze medals in international play -- ALL FOUR of the 'non-superstars' representing on team USA. The age when Lebron teamed up with them:
Bosh 26
Love 26
Kyrie 22
Wade 29

So he played with these superstars in Their prime years.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then that's you. Others see it differently.

And every title involves more than one great player, including all of MJ's. There's a few exceptions like Olajuwon with no other superstars, or the 2004 Pistons with zero. But every other title team involves more than one great player.

It's unfair to judge LeBrons skill by saying he's not that great because his teams had other good players. They all do including MJ.

And finals record....Cleveland played one of the all time greatest teams four times in the finals and won one. LeBron is not why they lost any of them.

If Lebron was the GOAT -- if you put two other NBA superstars on his team -- no one should be able to touch them. When Bosh and Wade joined him. Bosh was considered the #1 C/#2 PF, Wade was considered the #1 SG in the NBA. That's why they went on the ridiculous, 'not one - not two - not three' speech in Miami. They were lucky to win 2.

Chicago not only won 6 championships -- no team in those 6 years even made it to game 7. Utah with Stockton and Malone came close up 3 with 30 seconds to go in Game 6. Jordan went down and hit a shot to cut it to 1. Then they threw it into Malone in the post and Jordan stole the ball and hit the game winner.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because they were outstacked? You do realize that the Heat weren't the only team with 3 stars, right? They were just loud about it.

The only time they weren't the faves in Miami was his last season when they played the Spurs who had Timmy, Parker, Ginobili and Pop as their coach.

No one was beating the Spurs that year. You could have put the Shaq/Kobe Lakers or MJ's Bulls out there and they weren't beating the Spurs that year.

If Lebron is the GOAT -- his three superstars (with himself as one) should be better than any three the NBA puts together. Plain and simple.

The fact he can team together with other superstars and they aren't even the best team in the NBA tells you all you need to know.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People out here talking like pippen was just some role player lol

he was most certainly not just a role player, but I don’t think he was anywhere close to being on that top 50 of all time lost back then. Jordan made him much better than he was, along with Rodman.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron was the GOAT -- if you put two other NBA superstars on his team -- no one should be able to touch them. When Bosh and Wade joined him. Bosh was considered the #1 C/#2 PF, Wade was considered the #1 SG in the NBA. That's why they went on the ridiculous, 'not one - not two - not three' speech in Miami. They were lucky to win 2.

Chicago not only won 6 championships -- no team in those 6 years even made it to game 7. Utah with Stockton and Malone came close up 3 with 30 seconds to go in Game 6. Jordan went down and hit a shot to cut it to 1. Then they threw it into Malone in the post and Jordan stole the ball and hit the game winner.
Yes I know your take. And I just don't feel like getting into the details with you. Your opinion is not unique, but it's not definitive either.

And you keep changing the argument. This isn't about who's GOAT, we agree it's Jordan. Where we disagree is how close LeBron is. I and many others think he's pretty close, and a ring in LA might be the clincher.

But in the end it's unprovable and part of the fun of sports is arguing over this stuff. My feeling has always been there's a tier of legendary players and you can't really say scientifically who's "better" because they played different positions with different teammates and different levels of competition and in different eras

MJ, LeBron, Magic, Kareem, Curry, Shaq, Olajuwon etc are all time legends and there's no "proof" who's "better". It's hard to even define what 'better' means.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was most certainly not just a role player, but I don’t think he was anywhere close to being on that top 50 of all time lost back then. Jordan made him much better than he was, along with Rodman.

I’m gonna disagree on Pippen. He’s was the key piece. Could play PG, SF and could guard the likes of Ewing, Barkley, Drexler, Bird, Magic...

Let’s watch Sunday and see what the pros MJ and Pipp played against say about #33

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron is the GOAT -- his three superstars (with himself as one) should be better than any three the NBA puts together. Plain and simple.

The fact he can team together with other superstars and they aren't even the best team in the NBA tells you all you need to know.
LeBron only played with one superstar, Wade. Bosh was really good but not that, neither was Love or Kyrie.
But again, unprovable and mostly depends on your personal definition of "superstar"

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know your take. And I just don't feel like getting into the details with you. Your opinion is not unique, but it's not definitive either.

And you keep changing the argument. This isn't about who's GOAT, we agree it's Jordan. Where we disagree is how close LeBron is. I and many others think he's pretty close, and a ring in LA might be the clincher.

But in the end it's unprovable and part of the fun of sports is arguing over this stuff. My feeling has always been there's a tier of legendary players and you can't really say scientifically who's "better" because they played different positions with different teammates and different levels of competition and in different eras

MJ, LeBron, Magic, Kareem, Curry, Shaq, Olajuwon etc are all time legends and there's no "proof" who's "better". It's hard to even define what 'better' means.

if you are serious that Curry right now belongs on the list with those other guys please don’t ever call anyone a homer ever again. Jeez.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are serious that Curry right now belongs on the list with those other guys please don’t ever call anyone a homer ever again. Jeez.
Saw that did ya? :heh:

There's a non-homeristic case you can make for him. He's definitely a superstar, and he changed the game, and wins titles.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron only played with one superstar, Wade. Bosh was really good but not that, neither was Love or Kyrie.
But again, unprovable and mostly depends on your personal definition of "superstar"

2.5 IMO

Wade, Anthony Davis, and Kyrie is a superstar on offense IMO.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2.5 IMO

Wade, Anthony Davis, and Kyrie is a superstar on offense IMO.
Ok yes AD but nothing happened yet there LOL

Can't call someone a superstar "on offense". A superstar is an MVP candidate. He's not

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok yes AD but nothing happened yet there LOL

Can't call someone a superstar "on offense". A superstar is an MVP candidate. He's not

Yes you can. That's exactly what Harden is & what Melo was in his prime

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bosh went to 11 straight all star games. Won a gold medal with Team USA at the Olympics. And finished his career averaging 20 and 8.5.

When he joined James and Wade -- he was one of the best bigs in the league. I believe he was 2nd team All-NBA the year before he went to Miami.