• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bulls documentary likely to be a Bronsexual's paradise

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harper -- made zero all star games
Kukoc -- made zero all star games
Kerr -- made zero all star games
Rodman -- didn't join the Bulls til he was 35, 36, 37 and missed 50+ games in 3 years
Pippen -- was his sidekick. He played 7 more years after Jordan retired and never made another all-star team or another all-NBA or all-NBA defensive team once Jordan left.

Love was 25 years old, already a multiple time NBA all-star and avg 26 and 13 rebounds when he was traded to the Cavs.

Kyrie was 22 -- already was an NBA all star averaging 22+ ppg when Lebron joined him back on the Cavs.

Chris Bosh was 26 and coming off a season he avg 24.5 and 11 boards for Toronto when he went to Miami.

Dwayne Wade was 29 and avg 26 ppg and was a 7 time all star when Lebron joined him.

You are out of your mind if you think Kerr, Harper, Kukoc, Rodman (at 35) were better than these guys.

To go a step further -- Scottie Pippen in his career never avg more than 22 ppg.
Between Bosh, Love, Wade and Kyrie -- they have 21 seasons where they average 22 ppg and Lebron played with each of them in their prime.
Wasted your time posting Heat players I'm only talking Cavs.

The 1996 Bulls are considered the best team ever, or at least top 3. The LeBron Cavs teams not even close. Give it up.

LeBron carried multiple teams to the finals and one to a ring. Doesn't matter what Jordan did or didn't do. That's just a fact

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%. But to hear some talk, MJ took all of the big shots and never missed one. lol

I talk about MJ like I do because in my life -- there are only two guys I watched who had that killer instinct, win at all cost attitude. Guys who looked like losing hurt their soul and would step on their mothers throat if it meant winning a game. It was Jordan and Kobe.

That is something you are born with and can't be taught.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way I talk about Jordan, you'd think I was Bulls fan. I was born and raised (and unfortunately, still am) a huge Pistons fan, so I know all about the rivalry between Detroit and Chicago. As well as the 'Jordan Rules' the Pistons 'Bad Boy' teams had. I think that is where I started to really come to respect what Jordan was doing. Detroit wasn't trying to stop him, they were trying to beat him up. Any time he tried to go to the basket -- they had at least two guys hammering him, clothes lining him, pulling him to the ground. It wasn't a game when Chicago and Detroit played -- it was a war.

Mahorn and Laimbeer would absolutely punish Jordan. Dumars shadowed him everywhere on the court. And Isaiah Thomas took SO many cheap shots when Jordan went to the basket.

This is why I said -- teams couldn't stop Jordan when it was a free for all on defense. How would you stop him today where hand checks are a foul? Using your body is a foul? If you commit a hard foul, you get ejected.

Everyone watched the NBA back then. So did everyone’s grandma

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I checked, no one is forced to post here.

Absolutely. And I like to post with y’all especially when it regards b-ball not someone’s personal life. But I get it. I just like to kid and I’m pretty dam sarcastic so I will start using the sarcasm ** below muh posts

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talk about MJ like I do because in my life -- there are only two guys I watched who had that killer instinct, win at all cost attitude. Guys who looked like losing hurt their soul and would step on their mothers throat if it meant winning a game. It was Jordan and Kobe.

That is something you are born with and can't be taught.

Oh, you'll get no argument from me on that. I have those same 2 as the only ones I've seen like that.

Their killer instincts and competitive spirit probably could qualify as a mental disorder. lol

Funny thing for me is, I couldn't stand MJ when he was playing. I was coaching high school basketball at the time and every kid wanted to be MJ.

I had grown up and learned the game watching Magic and was trying to teach an offense based on ball movement to a team of kids who wanted to score 35 points a game because that's what MJ did.

I used to say he was "ruining the game". lol

Now...I sometimes watch old highlights and old Bulls games of his to appreciate how great he really was.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harper -- made zero all star games
Kukoc -- made zero all star games
Kerr -- made zero all star games
Rodman -- didn't join the Bulls til he was 35, 36, 37 and missed 50+ games in 3 years
Pippen -- was his sidekick. He played 7 more years after Jordan retired and never made another all-star team or another all-NBA or all-NBA defensive team once Jordan left.

Love was 25 years old, already a multiple time NBA all-star and avg 26 and 13 rebounds when he was traded to the Cavs.

Kyrie was 22 -- already was an NBA all star averaging 22+ ppg when Lebron joined him back on the Cavs.

Chris Bosh was 26 and coming off a season he avg 24.5 and 11 boards for Toronto when he went to Miami.

Dwayne Wade was 29 and avg 26 ppg and was a 7 time all star when Lebron joined him.

You are out of your mind if you think Kerr, Harper, Kukoc, Rodman (at 35) were better than these guys.

To go a step further -- Scottie Pippen in his career never avg more than 22 ppg.
Between Bosh, Love, Wade and Kyrie -- they have 21 seasons where they average 22 ppg and Lebron played with each of them in their prime.

Pippen was not a sidekick. Look at this team:

1993-94 Chicago Bulls Roster and Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

They won 55 games. Pippen was a monster that year.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasted your time posting Heat players I'm only talking Cavs.

The 1996 Bulls are considered the best team ever, or at least top 3. The LeBron Cavs teams not even close. Give it up.

LeBron carried multiple teams to the finals and one to a ring. Doesn't matter what Jordan did or didn't do. That's just a fact

What team did Lebron carry to a ring? On my scorecard -- he carried one Cavs team to the finals. They were swept and it was the reason he jumped ship, started chasing rings and hand picking his teammates.

I am a big Lebron fan -- I have a signed jersey from his first run with the Cavs
A56437EF-0BB0-469D-BA51-F3B03BF620EB.jpeg
It sits in the corner of my basement. Just moved and we are finishing the basement this summer.

I lost quite a bit of respect for him when he went on ESPN and screwed his hometown over. Then the only reason he went back is because they had Kyrie and a deal in place to get Kevin Love and it gave him a better chance to win than in Miami.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty cool story about the 1992 Dream Team.. they were about to play Croatia and Toni Kukoc who just got a nice contract from from the Bulls. Pippen was looking for a new contract from the FO and was pissed but Jordan still wanted to guard Kukoc and argued in the locker room for hours with Scottie. Karl Malone said they had to get them out of locker room it was so intense. Kukoc was labeled by Krause as the next great star coming into the league so the 2 Bulls stars wanted their piece.

Pippen dazzled in that game and was everywhere and all over Kukoc on D. He shut Kukoc down and ended up playing PG most of the game (not Stockton) because Magic tweaked his knee. #33 we about as versatile as they come

cool ESPN article on this

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team did Lebron carry to a ring? On my scorecard -- he carried one Cavs team to the finals. They were swept and it was the reason he jumped ship, started chasing rings and hand picking his teammates.

I am a big Lebron fan -- I have a signed jersey from his first run with the Cavs
View attachment 239218
It sits in the corner of my basement. Just moved and we are finishing the basement this summer.

I lost quite a bit of respect for him when he went on ESPN and screwed his hometown over. Then the only reason he went back is because they had Kyrie and a deal in place to get Kevin Love and it gave him a better chance to win than in Miami.

You still playing with trains man??

^ sarcasm

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you'll get no argument from me on that. I have those same 2 as the only ones I've seen like that.

Their killer instincts and competitive spirit probably could qualify as a mental disorder. lol

Funny thing for me is, I couldn't stand MJ when he was playing. I was coaching high school basketball at the time and every kid wanted to be MJ.

I had grown up and learned the game watching Magic and was trying to teach an offense based on ball movement to a team of kids who wanted to score 35 points a game because that's what MJ did.

I used to say he was "ruining the game". lol

Now...I sometimes watch old highlights and old Bulls games of his to appreciate how great he really was.

No doubt -- I think it was definitely a mental disorder, but it is what drove them to be great and drove them to succeed. My favorite Jordan moment to explain how obsessed he was with winning -- after he retired, Corey Benjamin said he could Michael Jordan at 1 on 1. Word got back to Jordan, so he went to practice, beat Benjamin, then told him to sit down.

And I am with you on the players ruining the game. My son will be 7 and plays in a league with 8 foot rims and kids are trying to shoot from 30 feet out because that is what they see on tv now:lol:

And as a pistons fan -- I couldn't stand Jordan, but I grew to respect his drive and will to win at all cost. He changed his game over time to make sure he stayed at the top.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still playing with trains man??

^ sarcasm

My son is 6. They have new LEGO's where you build them, then download an APP and scan the LEGO and it comes to life on your phone and you have to search for ghosts and something else. So he has like two dozen Legos built in the basement to play that game.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 239218

Well he almost carried the Cavs to a ring, but then at the end of game 7 in 2016 Kyrie missed a big shot and the Ws won their second of four straight titles.

I guess he never did carry a Cavs team to a championship, my bad.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen was not a sidekick. Look at this team:

1993-94 Chicago Bulls Roster and Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

They won 55 games. Pippen was a monster that year.

I wasn't saying that to downplay Pippen. I meant it as Pippen was the 2nd star on the team.

That being said -- Jordan missed 6 games during the 2nd 3 peat the Bulls had. Chicago was 1-5 in those games.

Pippen was a perfect complement to Jordan. Jordan/Pippen reminds me to a lesser extent to the Leonard/George pairing. Both were dominant two ways players.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he almost carried the Cavs to a ring, but then at the end of game 7 in 2016 Kyrie missed a big shot and the Ws won their second of four straight titles.

I guess he never did carry a Cavs team to a championship, my bad.

The thing about Lebron that bothers me -- he will disappear for long stretches. Like the entire finals series against Dallas, where Miami lost. He just disappeared in the 4th quarters.

All the losses in the NBA is not helping his legacy at all. When you are playing on teams where you have not one, not two, but 3 superstars and you are like 12 games under .500 for your career in thr NBA finals -- that isn't good.

Hell -- if it wasn't for Ray Allen -- Lebron would only have 2 rings, even though he has hand picked his teammates for a decade plus.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about Lebron that bothers me -- he will disappear for long stretches. Like the entire finals series against Dallas, where Miami lost. He just disappeared in the 4th quarters.

That first season in Miami, the Heat were "D-Wades team". Lebron didn't want to just come in and take over, so they ended up basically taking turns.

After that loss, they figured out that Lebron was the better player and D-Wade started deferring to Lebron.

Also, with the exception of the Dallas series, Lebron's teams were the underdog in every finals series that he lost.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All the losses in the NBA is not helping his legacy at all. When you are playing on teams where you have not one, not two, but 3 superstars and you are like 12 games under .500 for your career in thr NBA finals -- that isn't good.

Hell -- if it wasn't for Ray Allen -- Lebron would only have 2 rings, even though he has hand picked his teammates for a decade plus.
You can't do that though. If it wasn't for Robert Horry lots of greats would have fewer rings. It's a team game

Look it's fine you don't like LeBron. It's sports you can like or not like whoever you want. But your dislike clouds your judgement. Unbiased observers all agree he's an all time great, top 5 or so. And his successes and numbers show that.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't do that though. If it wasn't for Robert Horry lots of greats would have fewer rings. It's a team game

Look it's fine you don't like LeBron. It's sports you can like or not like whoever you want. But your dislike clouds your judgement. Unbiased observers all agree he's an all time great, top 5 or so. And his successes and numbers show that.

Nowhere have I said he isn't one of the all time greats. Just that he will never be in the GOAT conversation.

I think he is top 3-5 right now. But will never get to the top spot, as he has failed too much in the NBA finals

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That first season in Miami, the Heat were "D-Wades team". Lebron didn't want to just come in and take over, so they ended up basically taking turns.

After that loss, they figured out that Lebron was the better player and D-Wade started deferring to Lebron.

Also, with the exception of the Dallas series, Lebron's teams were the underdog in every finals series that he lost.

What does that say about Miami and Lebron if they stack a team with 3 superstars and they still aren't considered the favorites?!?

At no point did Jordan have 3 of the top 20 players on his team. Yet at one point -- Chicago was favored in 185 STRAIGHT GAMES!!!!

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nowhere have I said he isn't one of the all time greats. Just that he will never be in the GOAT conversation.

I think he is top 3-5 right now. But will never get to the top spot, as he has failed too much in the NBA finals
Opinion only. To many he is already in the conversation, and if he wins a title with LA, being the only player to win with three different teams, he will have a strong case