• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bulls documentary likely to be a Bronsexual's paradise

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People out here talking like pippen was just some role player lol

It's comical how he tries to tear down Pippen and build up guys like Bosh, Love and Kyrie just to try to cling to his narrative.

And that's not a knock on Bosh, Love and Kyrie...they are really good players, but they aren't at Pippen's level.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your the one who called guys like Bosh, Love and Kyrie superstars when they aren't.

Bosh made 11 straight all star games. Kyrie and Love have both went to 6 all star games and they will be playing for a long time to make more, especially Kyrie, who is only 27 I think.

Scottie Pippen made 7.

Pippen, only once in his career, averaged 22 a game. ONCE in 17 years.

What made Pippen and Jordan great is they complemented each other on the floor. Both took pride in their defense and pushed their teammates to keep up.

Kevin Love was a superstar when Cleveland traded for him. He averaged 26 and 13. He was on Team USA for the Olympics. Like Lebron -- he was used to having the offense run thru him.

Chris Bosh was a superstar when he joined Lebron in Miami. He averaged 24.5 and 11 for a Toronto and was on Team USA for the Olympics. Like Lebron -- he was used to having the offense run thru him.

Dwayne Wade was a superstar when he joined Lebron. He averaged 27 a game the year before Lebron joined him in Miami. Unlike Bosh and Love -- Wade doesn't need to have the ball in his hands to be successful. He can play off the ball and still be elite.

Kyrie was a 21 year old all-star and one of the best isolation players in the NBA before Lebron went back to Cleveland. If Kyrie wasn't in Cleveland -- Lebron never would have went back. He wasn't a 'superstar' yet, as he was only 21, but you could see how good he would and has become.

What people don't seem to understand is -- you can surround yourself with superstars, but if they don't buy in, they don't fit, it isn't going to work.

Why do you think Kyrie wanted out in Cleveland. Lebron is only Lebron when the offense is running thru him. Kyrie is at his best when the offense is running thru him. So he wanted out. Few players can be superstars when they play off the ball. Kevin Durant adapted for that role in GS and was still a superstar. Paul George is the ultimate off the ball player and the main reason why I think the Clippers will be the team winning titles.
Anthony Davis is another amazing player who can play off the ball, which is why him and Lebron are very good together.

Every player Lebron has teamed up with was at their best when they had the offense run thru them -- because they were superstars on their respective teams before Lebron joined them.

What made Pippen such a great player is -- He didn't need the ball to be a superstar. He was amazing on defense. He was extremely smart, could run the floor and he could do a little of everything on offense. As you see when Jordan left -- there wasn't a big spike in scoring for Pippen, because that is wasn't made him great. He was best off the ball getting open, making passes and running the floor -- he still wasn't the guy they were running their whole offense thru.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh made 11 straight all star games. Kyrie and Love have both went to 6 all star games and they will be playing for a long time to make more, especially Kyrie, who is only 27 I think.

Scottie Pippen made 7.

Pippen, only once in his career, averaged 22 a game. ONCE in 17 years.

What made Pippen and Jordan great is they complemented each other on the floor. Both took pride in their defense and pushed their teammates to keep up.

Kevin Love was a superstar when Cleveland traded for him. He averaged 26 and 13. He was on Team USA for the Olympics. Like Lebron -- he was used to having the offense run thru him.

Chris Bosh was a superstar when he joined Lebron in Miami. He averaged 24.5 and 11 for a Toronto and was on Team USA for the Olympics. Like Lebron -- he was used to having the offense run thru him.

Dwayne Wade was a superstar when he joined Lebron. He averaged 27 a game the year before Lebron joined him in Miami. Unlike Bosh and Love -- Wade doesn't need to have the ball in his hands to be successful. He can play off the ball and still be elite.

Kyrie was a 21 year old all-star and one of the best isolation players in the NBA before Lebron went back to Cleveland. If Kyrie wasn't in Cleveland -- Lebron never would have went back. He wasn't a 'superstar' yet, as he was only 21, but you could see how good he would and has become.

What people don't seem to understand is -- you can surround yourself with superstars, but if they don't buy in, they don't fit, it isn't going to work.

Why do you think Kyrie wanted out in Cleveland. Lebron is only Lebron when the offense is running thru him. Kyrie is at his best when the offense is running thru him. So he wanted out. Few players can be superstars when they play off the ball. Kevin Durant adapted for that role in GS and was still a superstar. Paul George is the ultimate off the ball player and the main reason why I think the Clippers will be the team winning titles.
Anthony Davis is another amazing player who can play off the ball, which is why him and Lebron are very good together.

Every player Lebron has teamed up with was at their best when they had the offense run thru them -- because they were superstars on their respective teams before Lebron joined them.

What made Pippen such a great player is -- He didn't need the ball to be a superstar. He was amazing on defense. He was extremely smart, could run the floor and he could do a little of everything on offense. As you see when Jordan left -- there wasn't a big spike in scoring for Pippen, because that is wasn't made him great. He was best off the ball getting open, making passes and running the floor -- he still wasn't the guy they were running their whole offense thru.

lol

No matter how big a wall of text you type. It's not going to make Bosh, Love and Kyrie superstars.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's comical how he tries to tear down Pippen and build up guys like Bosh, Love and Kyrie just to try to cling to his narrative.

And that's not a knock on Bosh, Love and Kyrie...they are really good players, but they aren't at Pippen's level.

Nowhere are you going to hear me 'tear down' Pippen. I called him Jordan's sidekick. Which he was. Jordan was Batman, Pippen was Robin. Pippen was a guy who willingly did all the little things that makes player great and teams succeed. Jordan did the same. They took pride in their defense as much as their offense. They took pride in not turning the ball over and making the extra pass.

That is what makes GS so good with Steph and Klay. Klay Thompson is basically what Pippen was to Jordan. When you add in Draymond Green who plays selfless basketball, elite defense and stuffs the stat sheet with all the little things -- that's why when you think of all time great teams -- the Bulls and GSW are mentioned and no team Lebron has been on has been mentioned.

You can handpick your teammates all you want, but if they don't buy in and fill the roles needed -- you may win once in a while based on pure talent, but you will never be dominant.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiming that Bosh, Love and Kyrie are at his level is tearing him down.

Bosh
19.5 ppg 8.5 rpg 2 apg

Kyrie
22.5 ppg 4 rpg 6 apg

Love
18.5 ppg. 11 rpg 2 apg

Pippen
16 ppg. 6.5 rpg. 5 apg

Here are your career averages for all of these guys.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players like Kobe and Jordan -- they cared more about winning than making friends. They step on their own momma's neck to score if it meant winning the game.

That is the one thing Lebron doesn't have -- that 'it factor' or killer instinct.

If I wanted my son to watch a superstar as a role model -- Id make them watch how Lebron patterns his life.

If I wanted my son to be a win at cost egomaniac -- Id have him watch Jordan or Kobe. But that is what made them as good as they were.

...or a rapist?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh
19.5 ppg 8.5 rpg 2 apg

Kyrie
22.5 ppg 4 rpg 6 apg

Love
18.5 ppg. 11 rpg 2 apg

Pippen
16 ppg. 6.5 rpg. 5 apg

lol

The fact that you think that means anything is hilarious.

If you knew anything about different eras in the NBA, you'd understand why you're wrong.

Here's a hint...look at team scoring averages from Pippens era and compare them to today.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

The fact that you think that means anything is hilarious.

If you knew anything about different eras in the NBA, you'd understand why you're wrong.

Here's a hint...look at team scoring averages from Pippens era and compare them to today.

Here you go -- from the 1st year the Bulls won a title until the last title Lebron won. Tell me about the scoring difference?

You are confusing elite defensive teams of the past like the Bulls of the 90's, the Pistons of the late 80's, etc with it being a league filled with defensive juggernauts. Not the case.

FE16ADDE-1E5E-4E1C-8FDD-DE795CD84130.jpeg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh
19.5 ppg 8.5 rpg 2 apg

Kyrie
22.5 ppg 4 rpg 6 apg

Love
18.5 ppg. 11 rpg 2 apg

Pippen
16 ppg. 6.5 rpg. 5 apg

You do realize that Pippen might be the greatest perimeter defender of all time, right? And that these guys both suck defensively.

You can post the stats all you want, but it really isn’t close. Pippen was great. The ultimate second option. And scoring was arguably the weakest part of his game.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that Pippen might be the greatest perimeter defender of all time, right? And that these guys both suck defensively.

You can post the stats all you want, but it really isn’t close. Pippen was great. The ultimate second option. And scoring was arguably the weakest part of his game.

He was the 2nd best perimeter defender on his own team.

As I said earlier, what made Jordan and Pippen great is they complemented each other. Pippen didn't need the ball or the offense to run thru him -- Pippen was fine being the 2nd option on offense and he excelled playing off the ball.

Pippen reminds me of a guy you've said yourself is not a superstar. Paul George. Great off the ball. Elite two way player. One of the top perimeter defenders in the NBA.

What people don't seem to remember -- what made Chicago as good as they were is the same reason why GSW became an all time great team. Unreal front office moves. Pippen was the 5th or 6th highest paid player on the Bulls roster when they were winning titles. He didn't get a big contract until he was traded to Houston.
They are responsible for the bird rights going from 1 year to 3 years with a team because of the way they circumvented it with the signing of Kukoc when they didn't have the cap space, so they signed him for the min for 6 years with an opt out after 1, he opted out and they could go over the cap to sign him because of 'bird rights'

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the 2nd best perimeter defender on his own team.

As I said earlier, what made Jordan and Pippen great is they complemented each other. Pippen didn't need the ball or the offense to run thru him -- Pippen was fine being the 2nd option on offense and he excelled playing off the ball.

Pippen reminds me of a guy you've said yourself is not a superstar. Paul George. Great off the ball. Elite two way player. One of the top perimeter defenders in the NBA.

What people don't seem to remember -- what made Chicago as good as they were is the same reason why GSW became an all time great team. Unreal front office moves. Pippen was the 5th or 6th highest paid player on the Bulls roster when they were winning titles. He didn't get a big contract until he was traded to Houston.
They are responsible for the bird rights going from 1 year to 3 years with a team because of the way they circumvented it with the signing of Kukoc when they didn't have the cap space, so they signed him for the min for 6 years with an opt out after 1, he opted out and they could go over the cap to sign him because of 'bird rights'

I never said Pippen was a superstar.

But he most definitely was better than Irving and Love. And they very clearly aren’t superstars either.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Using stats to determine whi is a superstar and who isn't is really stupid

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really looking forward to this tonight. Espn was smart to move it up, ratings will be high.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Jerry you want to shoot some lay ups with us? We can lower the rim. :)