• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line this was a good trade for both teams. But imo the Eagles are more at risk because they now have everything riding on an unproven rookie in Wentz. If he doesn't work out they are screwed. If Bradford gets hurt then the Vikes will just have to wait for Teddy to get better. But I can see why both teams made the trade.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you don't think Bridgewater could beat out Sam right now, easy to say when a guy has a torn ACL and can't prove it, isn't it?

Bottom line, this was a desperation move by a team who was expected to be a playoff team and opening a brand new one billion plus dollar stadium...I can already hear the excuses when it doesn't work out like every other place he's been... "It was a brand new offense...he didn't have training camp to get used to his players...they all dropped the balls it wasn't Sam...The O-line is terrible...AP isn't good enough to take the pressure off of Sam...etc..."

I was saying Sam could beat out Teddy next year when healthy. Sam knows all about blown knees. But when Teddy comes back the Vikes will have to make a choice because you can't have them both. They will get picks back for whoever they trade.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying Sam could beat out Teddy next year when healthy. Sam knows all about blown knees. But when Teddy comes back the Vikes will have to make a choice because you can't have them both. They will get picks back for whoever they trade.

Sam couldn't beat out a rookie Carson Wentz who has thrown a couple dozen NFL preseason passes and he's going to beat out Teddy Bridgewater? keep dreaming...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam couldn't beat out a rookie Carson Wentz who has thrown a couple dozen NFL preseason passes and he's going to beat out Teddy Bridgewater? keep dreaming...

He easily beat out Wentz. Sam would have been the starter.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He easily beat out Wentz. Sam would have been the starter.

Bullshit...a team doesn't trade a guy who is expected to be their starting QB unless they feel the next guy up is ready to go and just as good/if not better...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently it wasn't a good trade for the Vikings as many GMs and NFL execs are surprised the Vikings gave up what they did for Sammie. Apparently Sammie is very good at one thing: snookering dumbass owners and GMs out of gobs of money using their own enamored ridiculous perceptions they get in their heads about Sammie to pull it off. Thus the term getting a "stiffy" for someone. All the power to Sammie if he continues to collect large sums of money for a journeyman career, but some of these people have more money than brains.

Some NFL execs can't believe what the Vikings gave up for Sam Bradford

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently it wasn't a good trade for the Vikings as many GMs and NFL execs are surprised the Vikings gave up what they did for Sammie. Apparently Sammie is very good at one thing: snookering dumbass owners and GMs out of gobs of money using their own enamored ridiculous perceptions they get in their heads about Sammie to pull it off. Thus the term getting a "stiffy" for someone. All the power to Sammie if he continues to collect large sums of money for a journeyman career, but some of these people have more money than brains.

Some NFL execs can't believe what the Vikings gave up for Sam Bradford

that writer is just a Sam hater… its probably Snead and Fisher saying that lol. Remember its the GMs and NFL Execs that keep giving up high draft picks to acquire Sam. :nod:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit...a team doesn't trade a guy who is expected to be their starting QB unless they feel the next guy up is ready to go and just as good/if not better...

They have no choice but to throw him into the fire now. Chase hasn't showed much in preseason so they have nothing to lose. If Sam was on the Eagles he would be starting period. He was always the starter. The Eagles made clear giving up all those picks that Wentz is expected to be their future that is why Sam wanted out. Bridgewaters injury just speed up the process.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have no choice but to throw him into the fire now. Chase hasn't showed much in preseason so they have nothing to lose. If Sam was on the Eagles he would be starting period. He was always the starter. The Eagles made clear giving up all those picks that Wentz is expected to be their future that is why Sam wanted out. Bridgewaters injury just speed up the process.

You just don't get it, as usual...The Eagles gave up their starting QB, something teams NEVER do this late in the preseason. They did it to start a ROOKIE they said from the beginning was going to sit and learn this season. You especially don't trade a guy after already paying him 11mil.

In other words, the Eagles obviously had no confidence in Sam to get the job done this season. You don't give up a possible playoff spot(considering their division)to start a Rookie QB who if you're lucky can lead you to 8-8. As I said earlier, the Vikes are opening a brand new stadium this year and they pretty much HAVE to be good or their investment could turn out badly...This was a panic/desperation move by a franchise in "HAVE TO WIN NOW" mode...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't get it, as usual...The Eagles gave up their starting QB, something teams NEVER do this late in the preseason. They did it to start a ROOKIE they said from the beginning was going to sit and learn this season. You especially don't trade a guy after already paying him 11mil.

In other words, the Eagles obviously had no confidence in Sam to get the job done this season. You don't give up a possible playoff spot(considering their division)to start a Rookie QB who if you're lucky can lead you to 8-8. As I said earlier, the Vikes are opening a brand new stadium this year and they pretty much HAVE to be good or their investment could turn out badly...This was a panic/desperation move by a franchise in "HAVE TO WIN NOW" mode...

They had confidence in Sam but they were going to have to start Wentz sometime this season. The timing was right to get maximum value for him. A first and 4th rd pick. Panic? their is no guarantee Teddy will ever be the same. they have a legit starter for 2 years now for a reasonable price. They still have 5 picks in the first 4 rds next year. they didn't panic is was a smart move. unlike the Rams who are still looking for a quality starter since Sam's departure...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had confidence in Sam but they were going to have to start Wentz sometime this season. The timing was right to get maximum value for him. A first and 4th rd pick. Panic? their is no guarantee Teddy will ever be the same. they have a legit starter for 2 years now for a reasonable price. They still have 5 picks in the first 4 rds next year. they didn't panic is was a smart move. unlike the Rams who are still looking for a quality starter since Sam's departure...

They absolutely did NOT have to start Wentz at all this season, that was supposedly why they resigned Bradford and signed Daniel above him. They had ZERO plans to start Wentz at all...But now, Wentz must be lightyears beyond Bradford at this point which is probably why they feel comfortable making a move like this. Of course, considering Bradfords past play, most QB's are lightyears beyond him, so I guess it's not saying much, is it?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also find it quite comical that the guy who was on here for years telling us how Bradford would be fine after his busted knees, is acting worried that Bridgewaters knee "isn't guaranteed to ever be the same"

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug the Rams are looking for a quality starter since Sammys departure? They've been looking and havent had one before he even got here!
And as others have said, you don't trade your "supposed" starting QB when you should be making the playoffs, your excuses CONTINUE to be pathetic when it comes to Sammie. Any other scenario you would be saying They traded this guy or that guy because Sammy beat him out. Obviously the Eagles had more, or at least the same confidence in Wentz than they had in Sammie, otherwise they wouldn't have made the trade!
Sammie is a stopgap, if Teddy is healthy next year ye is the starting QB in Minnesota, period!

The Vikings should still make the playoffs with or without Sammie this year, so if they make it it won't be because of Sammie, it's the same situation as when Farve went there, the Vikes were picked to make the playoffs with Jackson as their QB, and all of a sudden it was "Farve leads Vikes to playoffs" that was BS, they were already picked to make the playoffs with a lesser QB, Farve didn't take them anywhere they weren't suppose be anyway!

God I wish Sammie would retire so this Sammie is great BS would just stop!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They absolutely did NOT have to start Wentz at all this season, that was supposedly why they resigned Bradford and signed Daniel above him. They had ZERO plans to start Wentz at all...But now, Wentz must be lightyears beyond Bradford at this point which is probably why they feel comfortable making a move like this. Of course, considering Bradfords past play, most QB's are lightyears beyond him, so I guess it's not saying much, is it?

Light years beyond Sam? come on man he's been hurt he's only played 2 quarters in preseason wk1. He was no where close to sam in camp he was actually behind Chase too. his stats weren't that good before he got his ribs broke. light years beyond Goff maybe.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also find it quite comical that the guy who was on here for years telling us how Bradford would be fine after his busted knees, is acting worried that Bridgewaters knee "isn't guaranteed to ever be the same"

its a more serious injury then just a normal ACL from what I understand.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Light years beyond Sam? come on man he's been hurt he's only played 2 quarters in preseason wk1. He was no where close to sam in camp he was actually behind Chase too. his stats weren't that good before he got his ribs broke. light years beyond Goff maybe.

Thank you once again for falling into my trap!!! Exactly!!! they got rid of Bradford for a guy who has barely taken an NFL snap, that ALONE should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about the confidence they had in Bradford!!! which is to say, the coaching staff, management and their team had ZERO confidence in him...

BTW, Goff will be JUST FINE, as far as Bradford, he'll be lucky to last the season...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a more serious injury then just a normal ACL from what I understand.

Oh now it's not just a normal ACL tear?, i thought torn ACL's were torn AcL's, must be that extra muscle I hear that black guys have in their legs.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you once again for falling into my trap!!! Exactly!!! they got rid of Bradford for a guy who has barely taken an NFL snap, that ALONE should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about the confidence they had in Bradford!!! which is to say, the coaching staff, management and their team had ZERO confidence in him...

BTW, Goff will be JUST FINE, as far as Bradford, he'll be lucky to last the season...

lol Barely taken an NFL snap yes but they gave up a TON to move up to get him. They can't trade him he has to be the guy. sure they didn't think Sam was any good thats why they resigned him and payed him 22m :noidea:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh now it's not just a normal ACL tear?, i thought torn ACL's were torn AcL's, must be that extra muscle I hear that black guys have in their legs.

no it was dislocated too. they had to have a trama team remove him from the field? Its a bad injury. do you guys even watch TV?