• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a matter of fact, as I'm sure you all will have noticed by the time you read this, I've decided to rename this thread the 'Unsportsmanlike Conduct' thread (Seems fitting) for any and all topics which hijack any thread but in particularly the Master Vent thread.

When I saw this thread with so many responses and a name I didn't recognize I was thinking WTF??? lol...Got it now :suds:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was curious so I have read the thread. Perfect for discussion and whatever for that guy or anything else. Now that I've been here and posted what I thought and where this thread can go, I will leave and not have to read or post here. :yes: Thanks to retro and Vita for taking the ball and running it away to a place I don't have to play at. :thumb: Good by to Sammy talk for me.:nod:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has a lot of potential.

Driveler gang bang!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize Retro! I was under the influence of a few Sam Adams last night when posting this!:kermit: Paying the price for it now! :trash:

I am a firm believer that every one should abide by the rules. But stop and think about it for a minute and just re-read Vitas opening statement(post#1) he clearly states "If you don't want to be involved, don't post here".

You would think that if some one is tired of hearing about the subject, why would they choose to come here? .....To criticize others? .....I'm refering to posts #17/28. To me this is going against your rules and they are just looking for a argument! To me this is trolling! Isn't this exactly what you are trying to prevent?

You're completely forgiven for everything except drinking Sam Adams!!!!!!! :ohwell::suds:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah who the hell drinks San Adams anymore?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The once whispered characterization of Sammie as a "journeyman QB" appears to be official. Third team in a career usually does it. I am sure Cougie may be looking for a place to hide.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to hide. I always have said Sam has way more value then you guys think and it is proven again with this trade. Did Minnesota overpay? Absolutely not. They now have a capable starting quarterback compared to what the Rams gave up to get a guy to sit on the bench Bradford is a true bargain. The only one that should want to hide should be Teddy Bridgewater because he just lost his job lol.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings weren't desperate it was a smart move. What the Rams did moving up in the draft was desperate.

Coug I actually agree with 50% of your post. Vikes absolutely overpaid, they could have anybody hand the ball off to Petersen, and they have a good D, he is a one year band aid! As far as Rams, ya they should have stayed and taken Lynch

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to hide. I always have said Sam has way more value then you guys think and it is proven again with this trade. Did Minnesota overpay? Absolutely not. They now have a capable starting quarterback compared to what the Rams gave up to get a guy to sit on the bench Bradford is a true bargain. The only one that should want to hide should be Teddy Bridgewater because he just lost his job lol.

It's more a reflection of 2 teams realizing he wasn't the answer and they both found a team dumb enough to take him! I will give you, he is a upgrade over Hill, but as always "he ain't all that", but who knows if he is given enough chances, which he already has, he just might do something!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota absolutely overpaid. After they kept repeating that they wouldn't panic, they did. Nobody bit on the Eagles' price of two 2nds before the draft. Now, he's worth a 1st and a 4th that can become a 2nd or 3rd depending on his success with the Vikes? Panic move.

The only way Bradford has any future with the Vikes beyond his current contract is if Teddy can't recover (or if Bradford suddenly becomes Joe Montana, lol). Sam's 2 year contract perfectly fits the Vikes' needs to cover Teddy's absence.

Hill probably still starts at least game 1 while the Queen B takes a crash course on the Vikes' offense.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any
Coug I actually agree with 50% of your post. Vikes absolutely overpaid, they could have anybody hand the ball off to Petersen, and they have a good D, he is a one year band aid! As far as Rams, ya they should have stayed and taken Lynch

Anybody to hand the ball off?
Minnesota absolutely overpaid. After they kept repeating that they wouldn't panic, they did. Nobody bit on the Eagles' price of two 2nds before the draft. Now, he's worth a 1st and a 4th that can become a 2nd or 3rd depending on his success with the Vikes? Panic move.

The only way Bradford has any future with the Vikes beyond his current contract is if Teddy can't recover (or if Bradford suddenly becomes Joe Montana, lol). Sam's 2 year contract perfectly fits the Vikes' needs to cover Teddy's absence.

Hill probably still starts at least game 1 while the Queen B takes a crash course on the Vikes' offense.

You're assuming Teddy could beat out Sam which I don't think he would. Still don't get your guys thinking they overpaid.. They know exactly what they are getting. A QB that can make any throw and is accurate. The only question is if he can stay on the field but as Bridgewater just proved injuries can happen at anytime and is just part of this game so you can't even think about that. I mean the Rams just gave up what for Goff?? And you guys think the Rams are in better shape at QB then the Vikings? Like I said a first Rd pick is a bargain for a quality starting QB that is under contract for 2 years.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're assuming Teddy could beat out Sam which I don't think he would. Still don't get your guys thinking they overpaid.. They know exactly what they are getting. A QB that can make any throw and is accurate. The only question is if he can stay on the field but as Bridgewater just proved injuries can happen at anytime and is just part of this game so you can't even think about that. I mean the Rams just gave up what for Goff?? And you guys think the Rams are in better shape at QB then the Vikings? Like I said a first Rd pick is a bargain for a quality starting QB that is under contract for 2 years.

What's not to understand? The Eagles couldn't get 2 2nds a few months back, but now are able to get what could end up as a 1st and a 2nd if Sam performs well. The only thing that changed was that the Vikings got desperate.

Teddy is beloved by his team. Sam isn't going to take his job unless he suddenly becomes a HOFer. Your blind loyalty is stunning.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any

Anybody to hand the ball off?

Of course you don't think Bridgewater could beat out Sam right now, easy to say when a guy has a torn ACL and can't prove it, isn't it?

Bottom line, this was a desperation move by a team who was expected to be a playoff team and opening a brand new one billion plus dollar stadium...I can already hear the excuses when it doesn't work out like every other place he's been... "It was a brand new offense...he didn't have training camp to get used to his players...they all dropped the balls it wasn't Sam...The O-line is terrible...AP isn't good enough to take the pressure off of Sam...etc..."

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's not to understand? The Eagles couldn't get 2 2nds a few months back, but now are able to get what could end up as a 1st and a 2nd if Sam performs well. The only thing that changed was that the Vikings got desperate.

Teddy is beloved by his team. Sam isn't going to take his job unless he suddenly becomes a HOFer. Your blind loyalty is stunning.

I'm not sure the 2 second rd picks thing was true... but even if it was 2 seconds are better then a 1st and 4th? And the only way the Eagles get a 2nd vs a 4th pick in 2018 is if the Viks win the Super Bowl this year and if that would be the case guess what they wouldn't care about the 2nd rd pick. The Vikes only have to pay 7m for Sam To start this year! The same amount the Rams will be paying Goff to sit on the bench!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you don't think Bridgewater could beat out Sam right now, easy to say when a guy has a torn ACL and can't prove it, isn't it?

Bottom line, this was a desperation move by a team who was expected to be a playoff team and opening a brand new one billion plus dollar stadium...I can already hear the excuses when it doesn't work out like every other place he's been... "It was a brand new offense...he didn't have training camp to get used to his players...they all dropped the balls it wasn't Sam...The O-line is terrible...AP isn't good enough to take the pressure off of Sam...etc..."

And you would think fighting thru all that crap he has had to do in his career would earn a little respect? Coming back from two blown knees. Learning a new playbook every year... How many QB's do think could really do it? And he doesn't need the money. don't worry he will fight thru it like always learn a new playbook in a week and be starting. Maybe 2 weeks lol. If he starts this week that would be amazing if you think about it.