• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Whatever man if you watched the game you would know that wasn't the case in the game though. luck moved up and down the
field with ease controlling the TOP. they gave up 411 yards and the colts were 7/11 on 3rd downs. the defense got torched. Bradford has played pretty good this year you can't deny that.

Oh and now we are only talking about this one game? I could give a shit about their defense giving up 100 points, bottomline is Sammy isn't good enough to put points on the board! Does it matter if The Vikes D gave up 17 or 50, no because Sammy can't generate 17 points unless the D helps him out!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Sammy take a beating and beginning to fade as the Vikes are losing to the Packers. Sammy begins to cave mentally when he takes a few sacks unlike Arron Rodgers who, after taking a few sacks, comes right back with two TDs, one pass, one run. I have watched this mental-cave with Sammy many times in his career. Nothing has changed with this guy. He'll always be a wanna be. Period.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait for Coug to come on here and tell us what a great game Sammy had?? It probably was the best game Sammy has had in 7 years in the league, still was nothing special. Before you go all gay on us Coug, Sammy made some real nice throws, again all QB's do, he also missed on some, he also had his receivers (who you say suck) make some great catches, but of course that's because Sammy purposely threw them like that so only his receivers could catch them:doh::L

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Sammy take a beating and beginning to fade as the Vikes are losing to the Packers. Sammy begins to cave mentally when he takes a few sacks unlike Arron Rodgers who, after taking a few sacks, comes right back with two TDs, one pass, one run. I have watched this mental-cave with Sammy many times in his career. Nothing has changed with this guy. He'll always be a wanna be. Period.

You stay in denial. Rodgers torched the Vikes D for 28 points in the first half? Bradford if nothing else is very tough. He took a beat down as usual and got up every time and kept slinging it. Clemmings is the worst LT in the NFL and its not even close. What more can you want.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait for Coug to come on here and tell us what a great game Sammy had?? It probably was the best game Sammy has had in 7 years in the league, still was nothing special. Before you go all gay on us Coug, Sammy made some real nice throws, again all QB's do, he also missed on some, he also had his receivers (who you say suck) make some great catches, but of course that's because Sammy purposely threw them like that so only his receivers could catch them:doh::L

Yeah nothing special.... :L 34-50 68% 382 yds 3 TD's 110 rating at Lambeau field in Dec. With the worst Running game in the NFL. Let me know when a Rams QB puts up #'s like that. :nono:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the result was what Cougie? A loss. Who is in denial here. And by the way, you start this facepalm crap when you don't agree with someone's opinion, I guarantee you I'll make your life a living misery here. You want that? Be my guest! Be very careful who you facepalm and for what reason. Capeeche?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From 5-0 to this

giphy.gif

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah nothing special.... :L 34-50 68% 382 yds 3 TD's 110 rating at Lambeau field in Dec. With the worst Running game in the NFL. Let me know when a Rams QB puts up #'s like that. :nono:

Again comparing your boy to the inept Rams offense as if that proves anything. You need a better point of reference, lol.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again comparing your boy to the inept Rams offense as if that proves anything. You need a better point of reference, lol.

My point is they traded him and everyone on here threw a party. Now our QB and draft situation is a mess.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams will get to take on Sammy and the Viks next year. :clap:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is they traded him and everyone on here threw a party. Now our QB and draft situation is a mess.
Because we got rid of an injury riddled QB that was extremely overpaid and didn't want to renegotiate his contract. That's why people were overjoyed when he got traded to Philly. He was barely worth a fraction of his contract as far as I and many others are concerned.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because we got rid of an injury riddled QB that was extremely overpaid and didn't want to renegotiate his contract. That's why people were overjoyed when he got traded to Philly. He was barely worth a fraction of his contract as far as I and many others are concerned.

I think he was making 13m at the time. Hell we are paying that turd Austin more then that now. QB's are hard to come by. Look at what the Rams have done since that trade. Now they give up the farm and that's not looking real good.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a Putz Coug, Vikes fell behind early because your boy wouldn't and doesnt put points on the board!
You do realize he put up those numbers because his team was so far behind, partly due to his lack of putting up numbers and points?
I said he probably had his best game as a professional, partly due to his inability to produce early in the game. He also was going up against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL!!!!

His running game averaged over 4 yards a carry, so drop that EXCUSE!!!!!

he went 34-50 for 382 yards, sorry but if you throw the ball 40 times. let alone 50, you should throw for over 300 yards

Bradford 34-50 382 yards
Barkley 30-43 362 yards (last week against GB)

Whos Barkley?????? Your boy is nothing special!!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stay in denial. Rodgers torched the Vikes D for 28 points in the first half? Bradford if nothing else is very tough. He took a beat down as usual and got up every time and kept slinging it. Clemmings is the worst LT in the NFL and its not even close. What more can you want.[/QUOTE
Clemmings is worst according to PFF?, I watched game, Sammy had all kinds of time, most of game, Rodgers was pressured just as much, yet came through for his team!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't have one Shop!!!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have no point Coug, and everyone knows it, give it up, let it go!!!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a Putz Coug, Vikes fell behind early because your boy wouldn't and doesnt put points on the board!
You do realize he put up those numbers because his team was so far behind, partly due to his lack of putting up numbers and points?
I said he probably had his best game as a professional, partly due to his inability to produce early in the game. He also was going up against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL!!!!

His running game averaged over 4 yards a carry, so drop that EXCUSE!!!!!

he went 34-50 for 382 yards, sorry but if you throw the ball 40 times. let alone 50, you should throw for over 300 yards

Bradford 34-50 382 yards
Barkley 30-43 362 yards (last week against GB)

Whos Barkley?????? Your boy is nothing special!!!!

Rodgers had 300yds by halftime because the defense once again was pathetic. the crazy thing is Bradford still had them in it. they were about to put points on the board before halftime when the Center fumbled the ball to give the ball back to the packers. That would have made the score 21-16 or 21-20 at the half. but Rodgers took that turnover and made it 28-13. Nothing Bradford can do about that. Bradford almost throws for 400 yards and 3 TD's and it's still not good enough lol. You would think after watching our sorry ass QB's this year that would be ok?

Oh and Matt Barkley has been playing great btw. He threw for over 300 yards today again.

And just because you throw it 50 times doesn't mean you will have 300 yards? Man I guess you figured out a sure way to throw for 300 yards just try 50 passes every game. I'm sure that would work out great for most QB's :nono:

the Viks have the worst running game in the NFL period. What's crazy is they had the best last year.

Bottom line is Bradford played good like you said. He had nothing to do with them losing.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The outcome would have been different if Shaun Hill was playing! :2cents:

Enough of this dink/dunk crap already! :pound:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers had 300yds by halftime because the defense once again was pathetic. the crazy thing is Bradford still had them in it. they were about to put points on the board before halftime when the Center fumbled the ball to give the ball back to the packers. That would have made the score 21-16 or 21-20 at the half. but Rodgers took that turnover and made it 28-13. Nothing Bradford can do about that. Bradford almost throws for 400 yards and 3 TD's and it's still not good enough lol. You would think after watching our sorry ass QB's this year that would be ok?

Oh and Matt Barkley has been playing great btw. He threw for over 300 yards today again.

And just because you throw it 50 times doesn't mean you will have 300 yards? Man I guess you figured out a sure way to throw for 300 yards just try 50 passes every game. I'm sure that would work out great for most QB's :nono:

the Viks have the worst running game in the NFL period. What's crazy is they had the best last year.

Bottom line is Bradford played good like you said. He had nothing to do with them losing.

:kissass:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya ya ya, Vikes have the worst oline, the Vikes have the worst running game, the Vikes have the worst defense,

thank God they have the best QB in the league. And if you don't think Sammy had a hand in them losing, your delusional! He wasn't putting points on the board, so ya that kind of falls on him! And Thielen made some great catches to save Sammys ass a few times!

As far as 50 passes in a game, ya you should have at least 300 yards passing, even if you are dinking and dunking!

As far as Barkley, ya he threw for 300 again, but again you should if you throw the ball at least 40 times, to go along with the 5 interception he threw!