• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Coug, means Jack Shit, ya did you actually see the protection he got with the "worst" oline in the league? scoring drives??? Really FG after FG until the awesome pass he threw for the TD, he actually threw it past the line of scrimmage, barely!!!!

He still sucks, I live in Viking Country and theres a ton of fans that also think "he aint all that", you know why, cuz he AINT!

Also Jags defense sucks??

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Coug, means Jack Shit, ya did you actually see the protection he got with the "worst" oline in the league? scoring drives??? Really FG after FG until the awesome pass he threw for the TD, he actually threw it past the line of scrimmage, barely!!!!

He still sucks, I live in Viking Country and theres a ton of fans that also think "he aint all that", you know why, cuz he AINT!

I bet you sneak away to go watch Sammy. That stadium looks nice.

So do you think they keep Sam or Teddy? I think Sam is a no brainer.

Sure he sucks? Leads the NFL in completion % and has a QB rating of 98 with NO running game after 14 weeks. Sure.

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would be smart to keep Sammy as their backup:dhd:, I don't think either is that great, that being said, I would go with the younger guy, more mobile, more upside, plus I'm sure Sammy being Sammy, he will want more money!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus I live in Iowa, I don't go out if I don't have to, NFL package works just fine, now if I only had a good team to watch every sunday

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would be smart to keep Sammy as their backup:dhd:, I don't think either is that great, that being said, I would go with the younger guy, more mobile, more upside, plus I'm sure Sammy being Sammy, he will want more money!!!

It will be interesting. I don't think either will be happy as a back up though and will want a trade. Bradfords numbers are better then Teddys last year thoug. Teddy had a healthy OL and AP for the whole season too.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you sneak away to go watch Sammy. That stadium looks nice.

So do you think they keep Sam or Teddy? I think Sam is a no brainer.

Sure he sucks? Leads the NFL in completion % and has a QB rating of 98 with NO running game after 14 weeks. Sure.

:violin:And the excuses continue ,you forgot to mention "the worst oline" in the entire NFL. How many times does everybody have to say it, good QB's make their teams better! No running game is exaggerating! and as we keep trying to tell you his completion percentage isn't that great based on how far he throws the ball, ya ya ya, he had a couple deep ones last game, all QB's do, but overall he sucks. Id take Brees 70% completion rate and extra 1200 yards over Dinking Sammy any day! A guy that completes over 70% and throws the ball deep consistently!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also Jags defense sucks??

Jags Passing D was 2nd best in the NFL coming into that game btw. :nono:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting. I don't think either will be happy as a back up though and will want a trade. Bradfords numbers are better then Teddys last year thoug. Teddy had a healthy OL and AP for the whole season too.

the thing is Teddy might be doing just as well if not better than Sammy this year, you don't know? I'm sure Teddy could have the Vikes at 6-6 its not that big of a stretch??

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin:And the excuses continue ,you forgot to mention "the worst oline" in the entire NFL. How many times does everybody have to say it, good QB's make their teams better! No running game is exaggerating! and as we keep trying to tell you his completion percentage isn't that great based on how far he throws the ball, ya ya ya, he had a couple deep ones last game, all QB's do, but overall he sucks. Id take Brees 70% completion rate and extra 1200 yards over Dinking Sammy any day! A guy that completes over 70% and throws the ball deep consistently!!!

Id take Brees to but we got Foles. :noidea:

And if you really think about it that trade sealed Fishers fate. the chain reactions from that trade are still on going.

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jags Passing D was 2nd best in the NFL coming into that game btw. :nono:

Do you understand how defense works? they have one of the worst run defenses in the league, that means teams run on them, they don't pass on them ,which means they don't give up as many yards passing, see how that works? they have given up over 20 points in every game but 2, yet their defense is ranked in the top 5 I believe, why, because teams run the ball and control the clock against them.
Do you think the Jags D is better than the Rams? Based on stats they are, but theres no way they are in this case!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you understand how defense works? they have one of the worst run defenses in the league, that means teams run on them, they don't pass on them ,which means they don't give up as many yards passing, see how that works? they have given up over 20 points in every game but 2, yet their defense is ranked in the top 5 I believe, why, because teams run the ball and control the clock against them.
Do you think the Jags D is better than the Rams? Based on stats they are, but theres no way they are in this case!!!

Yes they have a better pass defense then the rams. and their run defense gives up just 3 more yds then the Rams per game. So anyway you try to spin it the Jags D is not bad. The Jags are giving up 3 more points per game then the Rams.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they have a better pass defense then the rams. and their run defense gives up just 3 more yds then the Rams per game. So anyway you try to spin it the Jags D is not bad. The Jags are giving up 3 more points per game then the Rams.

you just proved my point though, the Rams D isn't very good either!
Although Rams just gave up 42 and 49 3 games ago so that kind of scews their point totals, even though the Ram D can only be blamed for 21 in the last game. Overall the Ram D has not played that well, they give up a ton of big plays!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok Coug, let me backtrack a little, Sammy doesn't "suck", but I still don't think he's that good. I still think the Vikes would be exactly where they are with Hill at QB, most games that they have won is because of their defense. Most games they have lost is a combination of bad defense and lack of a QB that can bring them back in games!

Obviously if Teddy isnt ready by opening day, which seems likely, Sammy will start. If Vikes trade Teddy, I can see Sammy getting hurt after the fact, that's how Sammy screws teams, and I can see that happening!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunc, I thought we were done with this, but nooooo you had to say something about Sammy:L We hadn't heard anything from the Coug since Dec 3rd, and now hes throwing Sammy :bullshit: out there again:doh:

:gaah: Curse you Bunc:gaah:

:behindsofa:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Bradford is retained, it will only be as insurance in case Teddy can't return. If that's the case, the Vikings will draft a QB to replace Bradford within a year anyway.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford is retained, it will only be as insurance in case Teddy can't return. If that's the case, the Vikings will draft a QB to replace Bradford within a year anyway.

How can you say that when Bradford has completely out played Bridgewater with no Oline and no AP? If they are smart they will extend Bradford. Sam > Teddy And btw it looks like most Vik fans agree.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you say that when Bradford has completely out played Bridgewater with no Oline and no AP? If they are smart they will extend Bradford. Sam > Teddy And btw it looks like most Vik fans agree.

You need to take off your Samantha shades occasionally.

Career stats:

Bradford: 61.9%, 6.53 yds/att, 83.7 rating, 236.6 passing ypg, 1.23 TD/g, 0.73 INT/g, 0.41 FUM/g
Bridgewater: 64.9%, 7.24 yds/att, 87 rating, 212.1 passing ypg, 0.97 TD/g, 0.72 INT/g, 0.28 FUM/g

...and of course, the biggest difference:
Bradford: $17M cap hit in 2017, will expect a sizable raise in 2018
Bridgewater: $2.18M cap hit in 2017, 5th year option eligible for 2018