• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you say that when Bradford has completely out played Bridgewater with no Oline and no AP? If they are smart they will extend Bradford. Sam > Teddy And btw it looks like most Vik fans agree.

What you fail to realize is that Sammy isn't outplaying Teddy, Teddy is not there, who's to say Teddy wouldn't be doing just as well, if not better? You do realize that the whole scheme for the Vikes has been "dumbed down" for Sammy because of the reasons you stated! Ya Sammy is putting up some stats because he is finally succeeding with his dink and dunk greatness! As I keep saying he should be completing a high percentage of his passes, HE'S NOT THROWING IT THAT FAR, IN MOST CASES IT'S JUST A LONG HANDOFF

What's more impressive his comp percentage, or Brees comp percentage?

One last thing Coug, you keep failing to admit that the Vikes 7 wins are more a reflection of their Defense, so ya Teddy could have them at 7 wins too, even Hill could!

On top of what Shop said, why would you pay someone that kind of money when you can get the same results for less?

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you fail to realize is that Sammy isn't outplaying Teddy, Teddy is not there, who's to say Teddy wouldn't be doing just as well, if not better? You do realize that the whole scheme for the Vikes has been "dumbed down" for Sammy because of the reasons you stated! Ya Sammy is putting up some stats because he is finally succeeding with his dink and dunk greatness! As I keep saying he should be completing a high percentage of his passes, HE'S NOT THROWING IT THAT FAR, IN MOST CASES IT'S JUST A LONG HANDOFF

One last thing Coug, you keep failing to admit that the Vikes 7 wins are more a reflection of their Defense, so ya Teddy could have them at 7 wins too, even Hill could!

On top of what Shop said, why would you pay someone that kind of money when you can get the same results for less?

Im comparing Teddy's last year full season to Rams season this year. But the OLine stayed healthy last year as did AP. Sam didn't have that this year and still put up better stats!!

dink and dunk?? GTFO Full Sam Bradford Highlights vs. Jaguars

Thielen Hauls In The Deep Pass From Bradford 

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't take a less skilled QB just because he makes less money? You guys should apply for a job with the Rams with that thinking.

and NO way hill has them to 7 wins with that Line and NO running game. he is not that accurate and can't get rid of the ball that fast to compensate for the Oline.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't take a less skilled QB just because he makes less money? You guys should apply for a job with the Rams with that thinking.

and NO way hill has them to 7 wins with that Line and NO running game. he is not that accurate and can't get rid of the ball that fast to compensate for the Oline.

Are you really this dense or are you trying to be? What part of the defense has them at 7-6, don't you get? It wouldn't matter if Sammy, Teddy, or Hill was at QB , they haven't won any games because of Sammy, he's just the QB when they won?

As far as your pathetic example of the Jag game, you GTFO, I've already said he has made some nice throws this year and in that game, you know what? All QB's do, I've even seen Keenum and Goff do it, so GTFO yourself you Sammy horn dog!

I guess if he wasn't dinking and dunking his yardage numbers would be higher, wouldn't you think Sherlock? Most of his yardage is from YAC yards, just like last year !

My GOD you need a massive intervention my friend!!!!
Im comparing Teddy's last year full season to Rams season this year. But the OLine stayed healthy last year as did AP. Sam didn't have that this year and still put up better stats!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

23rd in the league in yards/attempt at 6.92, behind the mighty Case Keenum lol. Dink and dunk indeed, especially when you factor in that he's leading the NFL in completion percentage. That means his yards/completion is considerably lower than 23rd, all the way down to 32nd, behind everyone including Brock Osweiler at 9.7.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
23rd in the league in yards/attempt at 6.92, behind the mighty Case Keenum lol. Dink and dunk indeed.

You get how bad his OLINE is right? He can't stand back there and wait for deep plays to develop. And if Goff could complete a pass 6.92 yds 71% of the time like Bradford we would be pretty damn happy. You guys act like its easy to do? :nod:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get how bad his OLINE is right? He can't stand back there and wait for deep plays to develop. And if Goff could complete a pass 6.92 yds 71% of the time like Bradford we would be pretty damn happy. You guys act like its easy to do? :nod:

I forgot his oline sucks, his receivers suck, his coaches suck, everyone sucks but him!
Oh wait, I didn't forget, I constantly hear the same bullshit from you!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot his oline sucks, his receivers suck, his coaches suck, everyone sucks but him!
Oh wait, I didn't forget, I constantly hear the same bullshit from you!!!

HAHA I didn't say that. Same BS from you maybe. :noidea:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA I didn't say that. Same BS from you maybe. :noidea:
those all have been your excuses for Sammy for years Coug, what are , or do you have Alzheimers?
So I call your :bullshit:and raise you two:bullshit::bullshit:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Immediately the bad teammates excuse, lol. Bradford is a one-man playoff team. Then you fall back on a comparison to a rookie QB with a terrible line and terrible receivers? Is that who you want as your baseline for a 7th year QB on a supposed playoff contender?

It's a very simple conclusion; Bradford and his 32nd overall yards/completion and league-leading completion percentage is a dink/dunk QB. It can't be any clearer.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is the less successful Jeff Fisher of quarterbacks, He was at one point 5-0 but now at 7-7 with the playoff pressure pretty much gone, now is when he is most happy.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is the less successful Jeff Fisher of quarterbacks, He was at one point 5-0 but now at 7-7 with the playoff pressure pretty much gone, now is when he is most happy.

Sure because he lost the game for them :L. Not the D who couldn't stop Luck all day.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how many points did he lead the Vikings to, against the Colts 29th rated defense? At home none the less.

Yeah tell that to the Oline and running game that had 34 rushing yards and a lost fumble. Not going to win to many games with 34 yards rushing.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah tell that to the Oline and running game that had 34 rushing yards and a lost fumble. Not going to win to many games with 34 yards rushing.

You forgot to add, "not going to win to many games with Sammy as your QB"

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry Snake , but I have to correct you, Sammy has them at 6—7, Hill led them to 1-0:)

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gee before the excuse was he had no Pederson, well he had Pederson? . Any Sammy led team that falls behind will Not win, why, because Sammy can not bring a Team back, PERIOD. He has continued to proof that, and he has had lots of chances, because of his lack of leadership his teams always fall way behind, but then he gets his garbage time stats to appease his gullible handful of fans!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure because he lost the game for them :L. Not the D who couldn't stop Luck all day.

It's funny Coug that you defend the Ram defense because they are on the field to much because of the lack of our offense, yet it all falls on the Vikes defense that is losing games for Miinn? Again you don't understand that the Vikes 7 wins is more because of the defense than anything else, while it's a combination of poor offense and poor defense for their 7 losses, with one big Sammy interception that allowed Detroit to beat them

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th
It's funny Coug that you defend the Ram defense because they are on the field to much because of the lack of our offense, yet it all falls on the Vikes defense that is losing games for Miinn? Again you don't understand that the Vikes 7 wins is more because of the defense than anything else, while it's a combination of poor offense and poor defense for their 7 losses, with one big Sammy interception that allowed Detroit to beat them

Whatever man if you watched the game you would know that wasn't the case in the game though. luck moved up and down the field with ease controlling the TOP. they gave up 411 yards and the colts were 7/11 on 3rd downs. the defense got torched. Bradford has played pretty good this year you can't deny that.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face it Coug, :sad2:
it looks like Sammy will be home for the holidays yet again! :facepalm5:

just goes to show that you cant win without an decent qb leading the offense in this league!

Don't worry though, Sammy will most likely bounce back for some team next year, say like maybe the Cleveland Browns!

:hurt: :laugh3: