• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UNLV Basketball

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing, every time out Augmon in Wood's ear, I like that, Wood was kinda out of it last year trying to find his place on this team, now he looks so relaxed...

My biggest criticism on Wood right now is pouting after a play doesnt go his way, or a bad call. He tends to hang his head for a second or two, before turning to run back up court. pisses me off sometimes. I have telling my friend that everything needs to go through Vaughn.
Last night Vaughn running iso plays and attacking the basket opened up cutters to the hoop and forced AZ to double the penetration. They need to run that more, and more.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a fun one to watch. Once the second half got going there was no doubt UNLV was the far superior team.

Which is what i wanted to see after a big upset win. Keep the pedal down, and crush teams you are supposed to crush.
They should be able to handle Wyoming too, but if you have ever seen a game played there before its not an easy place to win. Couple that with the low scoring ball control style they play, and we could be in for a tough one.
Not feeling very confident about going into kansas still, but hopeful.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laramie is not an easy place to win at, but they need to handle business tonight.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sum Bitch!

Well again it's a young team but they gotta get this growing pains fixed, they should have left there with a W

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tough loss...i thought UNLV might pull it off

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to work, missed it and it looks like I'm glad I missed it....

I actually thought UNLV looked good in this game except for a few dry spells during which KU payed well.

Little bit of a side note, I think UNLV could beat Kansas they looked very very beatable. UNLV just missed out on a few opportunities and didn't play well at the end of the game. Its a tough loss because Kansas was beatable. They seemed over rated to me I think UNLV has played better teams already this year from the Pac 12.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good game, and they had the lead at the half. It was a close game until the last couple minutes.

Ok good, so they need to get through the regular season, make a deep or win the conference title game and see what happens in the tourney....

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun game to watch. The freshman PG, McCaw coughed up at least 3 that any one of them would have put him on the bench forever with JB.

Okonoboh....this kid is going to be very special. What am I saying....he already is. That guy can leap.

KU's a great team and they just wore your boys down. The future looks real good to me though.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun game to watch. The freshman PG, McCaw coughed up at least 3 that any one of them would have put him on the bench forever with JB.

Okonoboh....this kid is going to be very special. What am I saying....he already is. That guy can leap.

KU's a great team and they just wore your boys down. The future looks real good to me though.

They run McCaw more when Cody Doolin is having trouble with a match up based on size. Doolin is a really PG, but has problems with quick defenders. Lost of talent with little experience just isnt an excuse anymore. It's too common a problem.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need the "W" tonight, don't give a damn what the score is they need to snap the loses...