• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ultimate Team Player - Ville Leino?

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ultimate Team Player | TrueHockey

Not sure how much credibility this article has but if true, wow.

"Speaking of Leino by the way, there’s been a lot of talk regarding a contract extension. Both sides have been talking and were gaining some traction. Recently Holmgren approached Leino and gave him an option. Sources say he told Leino we can get the deal done now or add Versteeg and wait until after the season. Leino responded quickly “I want to win a Cup”

Last edited by a moderator:

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

"Speaking of Leino by the way, there’s been a lot of talk regarding a contract extension. Both sides have been talking and were gaining some traction. Recently Holmgren approached Leino and gave him an option. Sources say he told Leino we can get the deal done now or add Versteeg and wait until after the season. Leino responded quickly “I want to win a Cup”

pay the fuckin man

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Leino is my new favorite player!

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Freaking awesome!!!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like it.. good stuff from leino

not sure why his extension has any ramifications on this year's cap though.. i guess they dont want to be over the cap in the summer so teams know they HAVE to trade?

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like it.. good stuff from leino

not sure why his extension has any ramifications on this year's cap though.. i guess they dont want to be over the cap in the summer so teams know they HAVE to trade?

Im guessing since the salary cap isnt determined until after the season. Even though I've heard it should increase this offseason, the Flyers probably dont want to get back in cap hell like 2 seasons ago

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You are not allowed to exceed next year's cap this year. His extension would only affect next year, and right now, they don't have much cap space for the 11-12 season.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good on him let's win a cup and everyone can get paid! Especially if he winds it up like he did last year....

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not allowed to exceed next year's cap this year. His extension would only affect next year, and right now, they don't have much cap space for the 11-12 season.

learn something new every day

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Leino!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...and some of the pieces of this years cap puzzle won't be pieces next year.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
who cares about next year i want a fucking cup this year yeah baby LETS GO FLYERS