• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh-oh HaroldSeattle!!!!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now it didn't come from the front office? That's your retort?

Here's some more from a player (allegedly)
Per 92.3 The Fan, Browns defensive back John Johnson III discussed Mayfield's departure as a near foregone conclusion.

"It's just a business. I think we all understand that," Johnson said. We've got three quarterbacks now.
We are mentally prepared for him to not be here."

did you get help moving the goal posts? This has nothing to do with the comment I made to which you replied. FYI, that comment was about the FO and an alleged comment they made. Try to keep up.....with yourself.

In addition, not sure the FO will be asking JJJ's opinion on roster decisions. Should he say "That Dobbs fellow isn't cutting it and it would be great to have a better option"?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you get help moving the goal posts? This has nothing to do with the comment I made to which you replied. FYI, that comment was about the FO and an alleged comment they made. Try to keep up.....with yourself.

In addition, not sure the FO will be asking JJJ's opinion on roster decisions. Should he say "That Dobbs fellow isn't cutting it and it would be great to have a better option"?
LOL
you claim it to be untrue because you didnt hear it from the front office.
Also in these billion of posts, you have claimed no one is talking in the locker room.
Sorry that I try & help you be informed through out all of your bouncing around conversations of whether he will be playing or not for the browns.
Front office did talk trash about him & throughout the organization understand he probably will never play for the Browns.
Now I understand you & Harold wont be happy with this news.
You because you will be wrong to so many on here & Harold........ Well because if true. He will be headed to Seattle most likely :becky:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
Also in these billion of posts, you have claimed no one is talking in the locker room.
Sorry that I try & help you be informed through out all of your bouncing around conversations of whether he will be playing or not for the browns.
Front office did talk trash about him & throughout the organization understand he probably will never play for the Browns.
You because you will be wrong to so many on here & Harold........ Well because if true. He will be headed to Seattle most likely :becky:
It's true....I'd rather he not be on the Seahawks roster but....if the Browns cut him, could happen, maybe, if he's willing to sign for peanuts. or.....the Browns could sent the Seahawks a pick and they might be willing to take a some of his salary , how much would depend on the pick.:rolleyes:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
Image of dtgold88 while posting on the hoop:

Attachments

• 1654816179489.png
    1654816179489.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
Better not happen. Don't need a below average QB winning 6 or 7 games. I'm happy with the junk we have at QB1

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the defense did suck. Below avg. in points allowed. Not sure how this has anything to do with you claiming I said defense doesn't matter. Again, goal posts are heavy so make sure you have help....and lift with the legs.
Spin it anyway you want.

I pointed out their defensive rankings. They didn't suck like you said. Going back further you tried to claim the Clowns only drafted players on D. Once again WRONG. You tried to imply that even with the defensive picks Baker was some kind of stud. Own it. It's all here in your novel of bs drivel.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the previous FO caused this issue as they were the ones who passed on Allen. If you think Baker is not any good what should they have done? Held onto him when a top tier QB came available who many other teams wanted?
Wow, you really are some kind of Karen. Did you really just try to deflect this. Did the former FO say they needed an adult QB?

Got to love this forum

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm...let's see. They went from 17-62 in the previous 5 seasons to 19-14 in their 2 seasons with a playoff win. Also a number of pretty bad picks in the early rounds of the draft those 5 seasons. So far I cannot think of a bad pick this regime made.
Keep spinning. We already addressed the bad picks. You know it, now just own it.

This FO was handed a bag full of top picks. They even Brownied that. They screwed up the deal with their 1st round QB that brought them to a lonnnnngggg awaited playoff game. Then mortgaged the farm on a sexual predator.

Keep defending them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
FO is smart enough not to trash talk a guy still on the roster AND one they want to move.

FYI, if baker never plays for us again that could mean Watson got a short suspension or no suspension so I think I'd be OK with that.

In addition, I didn't claim it was untrue. I said I had a hard time believing it as I can think for myself and don't believe any "report" I hear as long as it suits my agenda....one reason is because I have no agenda.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin it anyway you want.

I pointed out their defensive rankings. They didn't suck like you said. Going back further you tried to claim the Clowns only drafted players on D. Once again WRONG. You tried to imply that even with the defensive picks Baker was some kind of stud. Own it. It's all here in your novel of bs drivel.
You pointed out I said defense does not matter and with at least a few days to prove I said this (maybe a week) you have been unable to do so.

I implied Baker took over a team that just went 1-31 and even with a bad coach AND an OC trying to sabotage that coach to get him fired Baker still helped lead them to a 7-8-1 season as a rookie and set a rookie TD passing record.

You lied......got caught....wont own your lie.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you really are some kind of Karen. Did you really just try to deflect this. Did the former FO say they needed an adult QB?

Got to love this forum
a Karen for pointing out facts and NOT complaining. Kind of the opposite of a Karen.

we don't know who said they needed an adult at QB and we also don't know why it was said. Know why? It was never reported who said it nor why. Those like you make it so easy to be a reporter.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep spinning. We already addressed the bad picks. You know it, now just own it.

This FO was handed a bag full of top picks. They even Brownied that. They screwed up the deal with their 1st round QB that brought them to a lonnnnngggg awaited playoff game. Then mortgaged the farm on a sexual predator.

Keep defending them.
I do know there were a number of bad picks made in the past by the Browns. But we are talking about THIS regime and you still wont name even one bad pick they made....FYI, bad picks by previous regimes are not bad picks by THIS regime

This FO was handed a "bag full of top picks?" Interesting. They had no extra early picks in their first draft and picked 10 then around 40. No extra high picks in draft #2 and picked 26 then in the 50s. No extra high picks in draft 3 either. Seems you lied again.

The previous regime? Yes, the football guy Dorsey was handed a number of top picks. 1, 4, 33 and 35 (along with another in round 2). But he is not who we are talking about.

will you own your newest lie? I'd set odds at 450-1 against.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much momentum for the Browns to take Allen, was there?

Here's a take that aged poorly, lol:

My thought was always, just take the QB you like best at #1. Cannot say I knew who'd be the best....admittedly, kind of hoped they'd like Darnold and was very concerned about Allen

bleacher report comment didn't show up

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope this whole situation gets resolved soon so this pissing contest can end. I genuinely like all the guys who have contributed here, but I think this one has run it's course.

I don't think any NFL player has been discussed this much in this many different threads ever and I've been here since KFFL folded in 2014. And he is a mediocre player! Not worth this level of hysteria!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope this whole situation gets resolved soon so this pissing contest can end. I genuinely like all the guys who have contributed here, but I think this one has run it's course.

I don't think any NFL player has been discussed this much in this many different threads ever and I've been here since KFFL folded in 2014. And he is a mediocre player! Not worth this level of hysteria!
It's the off season, once the season starts this will hardly be remembered and in the meantime we are starved for something to talk about. The threads are easily avoided if desired. Maybe start a thread of your own about a different topic, but NFL related.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the off season, once the season starts this will hardly be remembered and in the meantime we are starved for something to talk about. The threads are easily avoided if desired. Maybe start a thread of your own about a different topic, but NFL related.

Fair enough. I don't have a whole lot of thoughts about anything sports related outside of baseball (BTW, I hope the Mariners can heat up in what's turned into a bad division) between the draft and training camp.

I was genuinely entertained by the back and forth about Baker. I just think it's gotten old.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I don't have a whole lot of thoughts about anything sports related outside of baseball (BTW, I hope the Mariners can heat up in what's turned into a bad division) between the draft and training camp.

I was genuinely entertained by the back and forth about Baker. I just think it's gotten old.
It has become stale for now. Need some resolution, like a trade or him getting cut. Hopefully soon.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do know there were a number of bad picks made in the past by the Browns. But we are talking about THIS regime and you still wont name even one bad pick they made....FYI, bad picks by previous regimes are not bad picks by THIS regime

This FO was handed a "bag full of top picks?" Interesting. They had no extra early picks in their first draft and picked 10 then around 40. No extra high picks in draft #2 and picked 26 then in the 50s. No extra high picks in draft 3 either. Seems you lied again.

The previous regime? Yes, the football guy Dorsey was handed a number of top picks. 1, 4, 33 and 35 (along with another in round 2). But he is not who we are talking about.

will you own your newest lie? I'd set odds at 450-1 against.
Get help moving those goal posts Karen. I'm told they're heavy.

Continue to spin and take things out of context to fit your agenda.

Sorry you don't get to decide what people are addressing. The conversations have been about the talent or lack there of around Baker. As much as you want to imply that's only from one draft shows your lack of knowledge. Now you've begun to change your tune. I've already listed the picks made and the picks avail for this and the past FO.

Just like the sun will rise the Browns will find a way to Brownie it.

This particular dance is finished. Tired of you twisting and turning it.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's too early to start 'The Joe Judge and Matt Patricia Show'. I don't wish any ill health on Belichick, but that succession contest could be awesome.