• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh-oh HaroldSeattle!!!!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the off season, once the season starts this will hardly be remembered and in the meantime -->we are starved for something to talk about.<-- The threads are easily avoided if desired. Maybe start a thread of your own about a different topic, but NFL related.

I gotta good topic.

How well would Mayfield fit in with the Seattle Seahawks? :heh:

Time to get going. :bolt::bolt::bolt:

:peep:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the off season, once the season starts this will hardly be remembered and in the meantime we are starved for something to talk about. The threads are easily avoided if desired. Maybe start a thread of your own about a different topic, but NFL related.
Yep....all in good fun for me (and guessing the others). Sports would be boring if we all agreed and it's rough for NFL fans once talk of the draft results have died down.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has become stale for now. Need some resolution, like a trade or him getting cut. Hopefully soon.
Yep...but may need a resolution on Watson first. Have to think that should happen before Baker (as no hurry for Browns or a team acquiring him).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get help moving those goal posts Karen. I'm told they're heavy.

Continue to spin and take things out of context to fit your agenda.

Sorry you don't get to decide what people are addressing. The conversations have been about the talent or lack there of around Baker. As much as you want to imply that's only from one draft shows your lack of knowledge. Now you've begun to change your tune. I've already listed the picks made and the picks avail for this and the past FO.

Just like the sun will rise the Browns will find a way to Brownie it.

This particular dance is finished. Tired of you twisting and turning it.
I realize it's not in you to own your irrational (or lies) but you made the following comment while talking about THIS regime and my reply was in response to that comment and THIS regime....

This FO was handed a bag full of top picks.

It's sad the best you can do is accuse someone who did not lie, spin or move the goal posts of lying, spinning or moving the goal posts. all the while you continue to lie, spin and move the goal posts.

Let's stay with this one and tell me about "the bag full of top picks THIS FO was handed".

835-1 you simply admit you lied, made it up, were wrong, etc.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a good topic.

What if Mayfield and Garoppolo are cut on the same day.

What teams trip over themselves (Seahawks and Panthers) to sign them, and what QB is the higher priority?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a good topic.

What teams trip over themselves (Seahawks and Panthers) to sign them, and what QB is the higher priority?
I would have to believe most would lean towards Mayfield, unless they thought Jimmy G was a long term answer.
Mayfield will sign a prove it deal for way less than Jimmy G. Since he will already be paid 18+ million. Jimmy G will sign in the 20's no matter what.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a good topic.

I wonder if they might be traded for each other. I'd rather go with Jimmy G than JB if Watson out a while. Just need to pay Baker 1 year for SF to be the vet backup and think he costs less than JG?

To answer the question you posed? I think Baker is a higher priority but it's close...that's assuming he wouldn't require a longer deal than JG.

Last edited:

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the same money i'd take Garoppolo on a contender and Mayfield on a non-contender where I want 17 games from the starter.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to believe most would lean towards Mayfield, unless they thought Jimmy G was a long term answer.
Mayfield will sign a prove it deal for way less than Jimmy G. Since he will already be paid 18+ million. Jimmy G will sign in the 20's no matter what.
Why isn’t Atlanta mentioned? Their QB situation is no better. As FAs someone will be interested, but as a starter or as a backup? I feel those with a need for a starting QB have already decided to address it in the next draft. Have to wait and see I guess.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn’t Atlanta mentioned? Their QB situation is no better. As FAs someone will be interested, but as a starter or as a backup? I feel those with a need for a starting QB have already decided to address it in the next draft. Have to wait and see I guess.
I didnt mention any teams. Just responded to the question of either or.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta already have their Mayfield/Garoppolo in Mariota.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta already have their Mayfield/Garoppolo in Mariota.
Carrs old backup? Has he done something since losing his job to Tannehill to earn a higher status then Darnold or Lock?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carrs old backup? Has he done something since losing his job to Tannehill to earn a higher status then Darnold or Lock?
Fair enough throw Atl into the mess, but I haven't heard anything about them having any interest in Mayfield.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize it's not in you to own your irrational (or lies) but you made the following comment while talking about THIS regime and my reply was in response to that comment and THIS regime....

This FO was handed a bag full of top picks.

It's sad the best you can do is accuse someone who did not lie, spin or move the goal posts of lying, spinning or moving the goal posts. all the while you continue to lie, spin and move the goal posts.

Let's stay with this one and tell me about "the bag full of top picks THIS FO was handed".

835-1 you simply admit you lied, made it up, were wrong, etc.
Yes a bag full of picks past, present and future. The entire bag full.

It's really not that hard to understand for most.

I already listed all top 3 picks so stop twisting and turning it. The only thing I couldn't give you were the future picks.

Care to take a guess why Skippy?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough throw Atl into the mess, but I haven't heard anything about them having any interest in Mayfield.
They don’t. Seahawks made one call and never checked back. Panthers actually did show some interest, but at the right price and since the price wasn’t right drafted a QB. There is no interest in Jimmy or Baker as a starter. Backup sure, for the right cost.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don’t. Seahawks made one call and never checked back. Panthers actually did show some interest, but at the right price and since the price wasn’t right drafted a QB. There is no interest in Jimmy or Baker as a starter. Backup sure, for the right cost.
I think if/when either are released Seattle and Carolina will be interested. I could see a few other set at QB interested in both if the are willing to hold clipboards.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was rated ahead of both Darnold and Lock when he lost his job to Tannehill. Since then Lock lost his starting job to Bridgewater, (who is now a $6M back-up), and Darnold has put in a season with a worse passer rating than in any of the 3 seasons he had with the Jets.

Not that QB history means a lot. All of the questionable QBs start anew and someone could have a good season.