• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh oh Ebron

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo the Saints had no use for Graham? I mean that's what our O is supposed to be like. That's who Ebron was supposed to be like.

Funny thing is they prob could have just traded for Graham.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You actually believe that Mayhew went after a guy who worked with both our Head Coach and Defensive Coordinator without talking to them about the player first? I know that you have more sense than that jd. From what I read in a couple of places was the deal got done and Lewand started walking the building to give staff the news. Twitter got to Caldwell before Lewand did. But to think Caldwell had no idea they were talking to Baltimore, come on man, you can't believe that.

Twitter found out about Haloti Ngata trade before Lions' Jim Caldwell - Detroit Lions Blog - ESPN

Just an article believe it if you like.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's basically an admission that you stetched the truth to the point of it snapping.

You act like I wrote the article. You're really side stepping this one, TB.

DazzlingCompleteAnkole.gif

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like I wrote the article. You're really side stepping this one, TB.

DazzlingCompleteAnkole.gif

I'm not acting like you wrote the article, I'm acting like you posted a link on this thread to another thread claiming that MAYHEW was the worst drafter in the NFL when the article CLEARLY said the LIONS since 2002, and a lot of that time Millen was in charge. Maybe Mayhew is the worst drafter but the article was about the last 13 years. You can't pin 13 years on him even if he was employed by the team.

Damn though, ya boy didn't even miss a word of his conversation!

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, I read this article when it was new. It says nothing about Caldwell knowing or not knowing that they were looking at Ngata. What it does say is the coaches along with the pro personell staff are part of the process. He saw the official trade was done on twitter before he was told by the team but saying he didn't know it was happing is as big a stretch as Swarm saying that article says Mayhew is the worst drafter in the NFL.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK maybe you're not trolling. I refuse to think that you are really as bad at reading comprehension as you are intimating with your recent posts with links. Maybe you are just looking at titles that could support your hate for the lions and posting them without reading them. Maybe you are blinded by your hate of anyone that could lose Suh and have lost all ability to read an article without adding your own assumptons as if they were clearly stated in the article. . It looks like trolling though.

This article is obviously a guy getting questioned about Pettigrew to which he says he's a good tough dude. Yeah, good tough hardworking dude. You build a good team with good tough hardworking dudes. He even points out that he won't necessarily catch the ball more.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the biggest Mayhew hater can't think that Austin and Caldwell weren't talked to when they were thinking about trading for Ngata. I bet even Digs and Bynes were talked to. They coached the team he was on. At the very least there was a "You guys think we should get Ngata if we can." To which the both said "Fuck yeah. He's a beast, and he's never stomped on anyone."

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK maybe you're not trolling. I refuse to think that you are really as bad at reading comprehension as you are intimating with your recent posts with links. Maybe you are just looking at titles that could support your hate for the lions and posting them without reading them.

Do you realize this is just my opinion? And I promise you it's not hate. It's love. If you guys loved the Lions as much as I do, you'd be sick of this shit too.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read an article yesterday how Caldwell found out on twitter that the Lions traded for Ngata. I find that funny as well. You would think the Head Coach and DC would be consulted.

nobody outside of Allen Park really knows but to me the perception is the GM has a different idea of what should be going on than the HC.

I read a article that they had already done some homework on the Ngata situation and when they lost Suh, everyone knew Mayhew was going after him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a article that they had already done some homework on the Ngata situation and when they lost Suh, everyone knew Mayhew was going after him.

Link, please.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!!! If you loved the Lions as much as we do, you wouldn't be calling youself a Fish fan!

I can love more than one thing at a time. As my ex girlfriends...

And they're friends.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, love the Lions. Hate Mayhew, really hate Lewand. 14 years, fellas. Takes a lot of love to devote this much wasted time talking about it with you guys who all hate me.

Nothing would make me happier than to see some stability finally find this franchise. In the meantime I'll enjoy Miami, New England, half a dozen NHL teams (not the Wings), the Tigers, MI, and high school women's volleyball.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, love the Lions. Hate Mayhew, really hate Lewand. 14 years, fellas. Takes a lot of love to devote this much wasted time talking about it with you guys who all hate me.

Nothing would make me happier than to see some stability finally find this franchise. In the meantime I'll enjoy Miami, New England, half a dozen NHL teams (not the Wings), the Tigers, MI, and high school women's volleyball.

I sure hope you are coaching or one of those girlfriends are... otherwise looks a tad creepy.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope you are coaching or one of those girlfriends are... otherwise looks a tad creepy.

I wear sunglasses and a hoodie, watch from underneath the bleachers. Nothing creepy about it.