• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCFlips NDs starting QB

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so ND has the uf problem of squandering talent. I definitely could see that. uf hasn't produced NFL talent at QB like UCF has.

Domers need to fix that or else expect to see a bunch more UCFlips.

#UCFacts

NFL talent you mean Bortles he's like Brady Quinn can't really count as NFL talent but he has a nice face for the camera so he'll still have a job in a few months. I doubt you really want to count first rounders drafted from UCF and Notre Dame.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It absolutely is.

It just isn’t a big loss for ND. And it isn’t a flip. The guy graduated and was getting ready to be number 3. Anyone with 1/2 a brain would have left

And he got a degree from Notre Dame so he isn't stupid.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't a squandering talent problem.

A guy that with that good of a win - loss record was getting ready to be the number 3 QB behind 2 better options.

If he was at Bama it would be called 'processed'

He just isn't good enough to play at this level. However he will be just fine playing the road kill that is the AAC. I mean, I'm pretty sure the practice squad at Purdue could give 3/4 of the AAC teams a run for their money.

Let me know when UCF graduates a player with as many P5 wins as he has by himself.

Cool Trivia for you by the way.

Wimbush with a starting record of 12-3, has as many wins under his belt in 4 years (only 3 played) as UCF has total P5 wins in all their years combined of having a football team.

That is amazing. You can take every one of the scholarship players on the team that just lost to LSU (Wimbush is 1-0 vs LSU by the way) and Wimbush single handedly has more P5 victories than all of them.

Sooner or later you are going to realize your 'rise' is just to being the tallest midget in the 'No one in the running for a championship gives a fuck about you conference'

And now I find out he was your starter for over a year... and you Domers were trying to say he was backup.

I know this UCFlip is painful for you, but let’s not lie about it. He was your starting QB.

Speaking of delusional. Why are Domers citing “P5”. I thought you wanted no part of conferences?

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL talent you mean Bortles he's like Brady Quinn can't really count as NFL talent but he has a nice face for the camera so he'll still have a job in a few months. I doubt you really want to count first rounders drafted from UCF and Notre Dame.

UCF is only a 22 year old program. What we have accomplished is nothing short of Magical.

This is proof. We UCFlipped ND’s Starting QB.

Magical especially considering 1st round QBs drafted. Bortles nearly took the crappy Jags to Super Bowl. Quinn was a bum whoes talent got squandered at ND.

#UCFacts

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now I find out he was your starter for over a year... and you Domers were trying to say he was backup.

I know this UCFlip is painful for you, but let’s not lie about it. He was your starting QB.

Speaking of delusional. Why are Domers citing “P5”. I thought you wanted no part of conferences?

#UCFacts

I never said he wasn’t a starter. I said he was a terrible one that almost lost to Ball St and Vandy.

But again. There isn’t anyone in the AAC that could even give those two schools a challenge. So he will be fine.

So either we will all laugh at the QB that can run through the AAC because he wasn’t good enough to compete against real teams.

Or we will laugh at the fact that a benched RB that arm punts balls down the field was the best option at UCF when he was going to be the number 3 guy at ND behind a QB that can’t throw decently over 15 yards. And a RS freshmen that hasn’t played a quality snap outside of mop up duty at this point.

But trust me. We will all keep laughing at your little fandom.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we can see what he can do against good competition.

that is an amazing comment. Am I to understand that you believe ND plays and easy schedule?

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he got a degree from Notre Dame so he isn't stupid.
I do like your comment. His undergraduate degree from ND will be worth infinitely more in his later life than whatever graduate degree he earns from UCF.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it crappy coaching or culture that doesn't develop players at ND? Obviously, at UCF we don't have those problems. We develop players and win Championships.

#UCFacts

Why would your team pick up crappy and uncoached players.

Penn St. Linebacker U, Georgia Running Back U, Alabama DL U, ND TE U. UCF, backup u.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you lose your starting job you become a (rhymes with rackup).

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF is only a 22 year old program. What we have accomplished is nothing short of Magical.

This is proof. We UCFlipped ND’s Starting QB.

Magical especially considering 1st round QBs drafted. Bortles nearly took the crappy Jags to Super Bowl. Quinn was a bum whoes talent got squandered at ND.

#UCFacts
Jags Defense nearly got them to the Super Bowl UCFacts. If O'Leary hadn't lied on his resume UCF never takes off at all.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is an amazing comment. Am I to understand that you believe ND plays and easy schedule?
Are you the last person on here to get a joke?

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wimbush with a starting record of 12-3, has as many wins under his belt in 4 years (only 3 played) as UCF has total P5 wins in all their years combined of having a football team.

This is true. Since UCF became a major college team in 1996, they have only 9 wins vs Power-5 programs; but 5 of them have come in the last 6 years. Right now the AAC is on the verge of pulling even with the Pac-12 as the 5th strongest FBS league in the country. Of course, that speaks as much to the Pac's fall as it does to the American's rise.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true. Since UCF became a major college team in 1996, they have only 9 wins vs Power-5 programs; but 5 of them have come in the last 6 years. Right now the AAC is on the verge of pulling even with the Pac-12 as the 5th strongest FBS league in the country. Of course, that speaks as much to the Pac's fall as it does to the American's rise.

The problem with this logic which IB is too UCFoolish to understand, is UCF mostly only plays Top ESP5N Cartel teams in Top NY6 Bowl games, or on the road. BTW what is ND's record in BCS and NY6 Bowl games?

We rarely play the crappy ESP5N Cartel teams which is like 50 of 65 of them, at home.

Apples and Orange comparisons don't prove anything other than person who uses them is an idiot.

#UCFacts

Crimson Kirk

Posting Intern
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It absolutely is.

It just isn’t a big loss for ND. And it isn’t a flip. The guy graduated and was getting ready to be number 3. Anyone with 1/2 a brain would have left
Nobody said it's a big loss for ND. Ian Book is obviously the better QB. The thread headline is an obvious attempt to get under Irish fan's skin and that apparently worked.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF also has way better receivers than ND.

accurate.gif

Wimbush-deep-miss.gif

wimbush-othrow-adam-m-oh.gif

easy-deep-miss-miami.gif

deep-miss-ncsu.gif

underthrown-deep-ball.gif

#UCFacts