• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Sports ranks college quarterbacks in tiers

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the kid. He's a good friend of my son. Really fun kid growing up.

Oh that's wassup.

That Hawaii team last year had no business holding a winning record. Having a good QB is the be-all-end-all now. How no P5 team didn't have him on their radar by the way I'll never know.

A few nights ago I watched more film because I had nothing better else to do. His mechanics are alot like Tebow and it hurts me to say that. He typically miss easy passes. It's fixable though. He effortlessly throws the ball; really powerful arm. Elite vision too. He can see everything that's going on.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's wassup.

That Hawaii team last year had no business holding a winning record. Having a good QB is the be-all-end-all now. How no P5 team didn't have him on their radar by the way I'll never know.

A few nights ago I watched more film because I had nothing better else to do. His mechanics are alot like Tebow and it hurts me to say that. He typically miss easy passes. It's fixable though. He effortlessly throws the ball; really powerful arm. Elite vision too. He can see everything that's going on.

He's kinda a late bloomer as a QB. He didn't do all the 7 on 7 and QB camps. He was just an athletic kid from La Mirada who you'd find at the skate park more than a football field. He didn't even play QB as a freshman and only started as a soph because the starter got hurt. I think Hawaii was his only offer and he didn't even do a visit. lol. To see him on that list is pretty amazing. My sons a Marine stationed at Miramar and he and Cole still talk/text/instagram all the time.

Last edited: