• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCFlips NDs starting QB

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when a player isn’t good enough to play for a school and transfers to a lesser school for a chance to play its called a flip? You learn new things everyday yall.

It's called #UCFailedlogic

Srini

Custom Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when a player isn’t good enough to play for a school and transfers to a lesser school for a chance to play its called a flip? You learn new things everyday yall.

It's called a UCFlip because transUCFer just doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahaha

How fucking terrible does your conference have to be to take a QB that was benched after barely beating Ball St.

UCFucking loser fan.

Great job “flipping” a grad transfer that lost his starting spot to a 3 star QB that can’t throw over 15 yards accurately.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it called when a one team loses to another team while starting their third-string defense?

#UCFuckingsucks
#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahaha

How fucking terrible does your conference have to be to take a QB that was benched after barely beating Ball St.

UCFucking loser fan.

Great job “flipping” a grad transfer that lost his starting spot to a 3 star QB that can’t throw over 15 yards accurately.

UCF now has 3 UCFlips from ND on our team. Let us know when ND ever flips one of our players.

UCF >>>> ND

#UCFacts

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can any fan or tshirt bandwagoner doubt UCFs Rise to Dominance with news like this. UCF may UCFlip Notre Dame’s starting QB

Latest I’m hearing on Notre Dame QB transfer Brandon Wimbush

#UCFacts

You mean, UCF grabs the guy who couldn't hang onto the starting QB job at Notre Dame. If Milton McKenzie has problems recovering from his late season injury, then Wimbush might make a decent back-up to the back-up that finished out the season for the Knights.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whew. For a second there I thought we lost Ian Book.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF now has 3 UCFlips from ND on our team. Let us know when ND ever flips one of our players.

UCF >>>> ND

#UCFacts

It's not a flip when the kid transfers. I know of Wimbush and Parker Boudreaux, not sure who the third is.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UCF >>>> ND

#UCFacts
Right Jonathan MacCollister another guy that wasn't going to see the light of day.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right Jonathan MacCollister another guy that wasn't going to see the light of day.

Is it crappy coaching or culture that doesn't develop players at ND? Obviously, at UCF we don't have those problems. We develop players and win Championships.

#UCFacts

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it crappy coaching or culture that doesn't develop players at ND? Obviously, at UCF we don't have those problems. We develop players and win Championships.

#UCFacts

No more talented players playing ahead of him. Boudreaux transferred because of his sisters health if I'm not mistaken. Also perhaps you heard of Quenton Nelson, and Mike McGlinchey top 10 picks in last year's draft. Talent development isn't a problem.

IrishBlooded

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UCF >>>> ND

#UCFacts

Let me know the first time someone fails at UCF and manages to promote to ND.

Cause it ain't fucking happened yet.

Seriously these 3 you are talking about. All failed at ND and are being demoted.

Basically you got the fat chick at the end of the bar when everyone else took their dime pieces home. Con-fucking-grat-ulations.

Again. This guy barely beat Ball St and Vandy. And you are making a thread bragging about getting him. How UCFucking desperate for attention can you be ?

UCFailure

UCFucking Idiot

But like I said. He has more P5 wins by himself than the entire rest of your 85 man roster combined. So maybe they are bringing him on board to show how tough their schedule is

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know the first time someone fails at UCF and manages to promote to ND.

Cause it ain't fucking happened yet.

Seriously these 3 you are talking about. All failed at ND and are being demoted.

Basically you got the fat chick at the end of the bar when everyone else took their dime pieces home. Con-fucking-grat-ulations.

Again. This guy barely beat Ball St and Vandy. And you are making a thread bragging about getting him. How UCFucking desperate for attention can you be ?

UCFailure

UCFucking Idiot

But like I said. He has more P5 wins by himself than the entire rest of your 85 man roster combined. So maybe they are bringing him on board to show how tough their schedule is

IB, I like you better as an non-mod. And I have always enjoyed your posting.

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more talented players playing ahead of him. Boudreaux transferred because of his sisters health if I'm not mistaken. Also perhaps you heard of Quenton Nelson, and Mike McGlinchey top 10 picks in last year's draft. Talent development isn't a problem.

Oh so ND has the uf problem of squandering talent. I definitely could see that. uf hasn't produced NFL talent at QB like UCF has.

Domers need to fix that or else expect to see a bunch more UCFlips.

#UCFacts

IrishBlooded

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so ND has the uf problem of squandering talent. I definitely could see that. uf hasn't produced NFL talent at QB like UCF has.

Domers need to fix that or else expect to see a bunch more UCFlips.

#UCFacts

It isn't a squandering talent problem.

A guy that with that good of a win - loss record was getting ready to be the number 3 QB behind 2 better options.

If he was at Bama it would be called 'processed'

He just isn't good enough to play at this level. However he will be just fine playing the road kill that is the AAC. I mean, I'm pretty sure the practice squad at Purdue could give 3/4 of the AAC teams a run for their money.

Let me know when UCF graduates a player with as many P5 wins as he has by himself.

Cool Trivia for you by the way.

Wimbush with a starting record of 12-3, has as many wins under his belt in 4 years (only 3 played) as UCF has total P5 wins in all their years combined of having a football team.

That is amazing. You can take every one of the scholarship players on the team that just lost to LSU (Wimbush is 1-0 vs LSU by the way) and Wimbush single handedly has more P5 victories than all of them.

Sooner or later you are going to realize your 'rise' is just to being the tallest midget in the 'No one in the running for a championship gives a fuck about you conference'

Crimson Kirk

Posting Intern
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are putting way too much effort into trashing UCF. This is a big get for them.

IrishBlooded

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are putting way too much effort into trashing UCF. This is a big get for them.

It absolutely is.

It just isn’t a big loss for ND. And it isn’t a flip. The guy graduated and was getting ready to be number 3. Anyone with 1/2 a brain would have left